• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Desktop Screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
  • I seriously starts to doubt *again* at just how believable is that apology thread Alyssa... x.x This thread is like all others... let's not just say "yes i agree" without any reasoning (for that is quite SPAMmy), or say something completely pointless AND irrelevant... if you're busy today, just wait and post it tomorrow... no need to make a post telling everyone else that.

And just how much time can it be to take a screenshot of your desktop... it takes probably just as much time as you making that pointless post up there Alyssa... =/

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Why? It still has a lot of quality for everyone else to show their style?

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • Sakura and Espeon said:
    Well, yets keep it but add a couple rules, meaning you can't say, This is my updated topic or here is my desktop. You have to discribe your desktop and stuff that relates to the desktop to qualify as a good post.
    Alyssa stop with all the rule making (every one is starting to get real real sick of it), this is a thread to post your desktop not to have a set of rules about posting your desktops. And you are not a Mod in OC so what gives you the right to come here and tell other members rules about posting desktops?

StarLightUmbreon

Moonlight Traveler
    Years
  • oh not going to fight again i hope. Well here is my new one. It is of Neopets. I can't remeber what the name of this neopet is becouse I don't have that typ. Though i realy like this background becouse of the tree and the night time look.

Psychic Thunder

Master of the Keyblade
    Years
  • I had to make it supersmall because I can't upload it on my host..... its Dark/Daisuke from D.N.Angel, which is an awesome manga. I need a new winamp sink, something to match my bg....

TeamRocket

Here is my desktop! P.S. I hope you like ICQ 4.0 Lite

Desktop Screenshots

aaaaaa

The lovely lady in the background is ATi's 'Poster Girl' for the X800 series of Radeons, Ruby.
    The theme itself is something I've been working on for a while, a custom build of Dinks WB skin, with the Close/Min/Max buttons in the Mac Location (Top Left), an awesome winamp remote on the active window, and a most clunky start menu (due to the high res)

Desktop Screenshots

Enjoy.

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I?ve never been partial to that ?feel? of button style, but I do like the red. ^_^;

I dunno if they fixed this, but sometimes on Desktop X buttons wouldn?t expand to fill their full text, which was annoying. -.-;

aaaaaa

Desktop X always felt a little too cumbersome for my tastes, and yes, it had bugs like that :D
    So I just use WB on it's own, cause honestly there's not alot that can be done with DX that can't be done with a good WB theme.

aaaaaa

Actually there was an article not long ago regarding Windows Blinds vs Microsofts own Style Engine, and Windows Blinds has used less memory for quite a while now. As well s the fact it can skin alot more than the XP Style Engine, it takes advantage of the untilized resources of your videocard with it's hardware acceleration to take even more of a load off your primary system resources.

I mean, don't get me wrong, I like StyleXP and the basic skinning it allows, but I'm a tinkering type, and I like the more advanced features of WB

Last edited:

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I use a program called Themexp. Really good on resources, and has some solid skins that function very well.

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
  • Me boring zcreen thing

Meh, I feel zo boring now *.*
    Well, here'z mine...not much and not very fancy but it'z good enough for me^_^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back