• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Destiny

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    Yeah it is, along with bounties, strikes and what not. He does not sell PS exclusives but does offer them to upgrade as a 7th weapon. But to be completely honest, Xbox is only missing out on the Hawkmoon these days. Monte Carlo got nerfed to hell and 4th Horseman is considered a terrible exotic. About the strikes... only Dust Palace seems to be good, the Undying Mind is awful.

What are the two exclusive Strikes like?

TY

Dust Palace goes on on the Buried City side mission, but the Cabal took that device and try to get something done, you fight up to that place again, open a door to a place called the Cortex, and then you get not one, but 3 Ultra Psion's to fight, each with a different shield (one Void, one Arc and one Solar). It's quite easy to dispatch of them and you can kill one right at the start, but the beefy Cabal can be a problem sometimes.

As for the Undying Mind, it's just horrible, almost Omnigul bad. I actually have a video of a playthrough of it so I can show how much trouble I have with it

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
    Dust Palace goes on on the Buried City side mission, but the Cabal took that device and try to get something done, you fight up to that place again, open a door to a place called the Cortex, and then you get not one, but 3 Ultra Psion's to fight, each with a different shield (one Void, one Arc and one Solar). It's quite easy to dispatch of them and you can kill one right at the start, but the beefy Cabal can be a problem sometimes.

As for the Undying Mind, it's just horrible, almost Omnigul bad. I actually have a video of a playthrough of it so I can show how much trouble I have with it

You're using a Solar primary on Minotaurs, what is wrong with you haha. That's the Vault of Glass Raid primary for Oracles right?

TY

You're using a Solar primary on Minotaurs, what is wrong with you haha. That's the Vault of Glass Raid primary for Oracles right?

I am ShadowE, everything is wrong with me :D
    No but I dont really have much Void weapons to use and Atheon's Epilogue doesn't do much vs Minotaurs, especially Major Minotaurs. Nowadays I have great weapons against them (my OP Secret Handshake for example).

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
    I am ShadowE, everything is wrong with me :D
    No but I dont really have much Void weapons to use and Atheon's Epilogue doesn't do much vs Minotaurs, especially Major Minotaurs. Nowadays I have great weapons against them (my OP Secret Handshake for example).

Haha seriously though, once you get the Legendary Special Weapon Swordbreaker shotgun, your life is going to be utter bliss. It 2 shots Minotaurs and 3 shots Praetorians, and the speed of the pump action makes it one of if not the best shotgun in the game.

I have absolutely no issue with Vault of Glass or hard parts of Crota thanks to it.

TY

Haha seriously though, once you get the Legendary Special Weapon Swordbreaker shotgun, your life is going to be utter bliss. It 2 shots Minotaurs and 3 shots Praetorians, and the speed of the pump action makes it one of if not the best shotgun in the game.

I have absolutely no issue with Vault of Glass or hard parts of Crota thanks to it.

I will have to do Crota on Normal a lot then :P
    But my Secret Handshake does the job aswell, 2 shotting minotaurs and 3 shotting praetorains and it quite has some range to it thanks to Hammer Forged and Shot Package... plus Final Round <3

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
    I will have to do Crota on Normal a lot then :P
    But my Secret Handshake does the job aswell, 2 shotting minotaurs and 3 shotting praetorains and it quite has some range to it thanks to Hammer Forged and Shot Package... plus Final Round <3

What is that, an Exotic weapon?

Also I love how this thread is basically just a casual conversation lolol.

TY

Also I love how this thread is basically just a casual conversation lolol.

Its a Legendary weapon bought from the Vanguard Vendor, but the perk rolls may be different than mine :P

Apparently no one else plays Destiny :(

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
    Its a Legendary weapon bought from the Vanguard Vendor, but the perk rolls may be different than mine :P

Apparently no one else plays Destiny :(

I thought that the only weapons which you could buy from Vanguard had Kinectic damage. Or am I just thinking of primary weapons?

TY

I just really want an Exotic sniper, that's all I need at this point for weapons.

I will see haha, once i actually get the darned thing :P

PvP: go for Patience and Time (barely any recoil), PvE: Ice Breaker hands down (inf ammo weapon)

avoid No Land Beyond

TY

1. It has the most awful rate of fire ever, plus with low PvE damage this thing has lower DPS than a white rarity sniper.

2. It barely has any ammo for a primairy weapon

3. Despite having iron sights it zooms in waaaay too far + the iron sights move constantly

4. It's a exotic and has all these things.

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
    1. It has the most awful rate of fire ever, plus with low PvE damage this thing has lower DPS than a white rarity sniper.

2. It barely has any ammo for a primairy weapon

3. Despite having iron sights it zooms in waaaay too far + the iron sights move constantly

4. It's a exotic and has all these things.

Many, it sounds like it really does suck. What makes it so great as an Exotic then?

TY