• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Destiny

TY

I had that same mentality once, I never regretted playing one more strike cause after that I got a Monte Carlo :P

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    I'm soon to get my third exotic, once I can be bothered to crucible some more - Bad Juju!

It'll be my third, I have the bounty for Thorn almost complete but that last bit ;-;. Speaking of Thorn, so annoying in crucible aha XD.

TY

I still need to do that last bit... on my least favorite character so its quite painful (im a terrible Titan).

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    I still need to do that last bit... on my least favorite character so its quite painful (im a terrible Titan).

Titans are the best characters to use though, what's wrong with you?

And this is coming from a person who used Hunters for so damn long.

TY

Titans are the best characters to use though, what's wrong with you?

And this is coming from a person who used Hunters for so damn long.

Well that is coming from a person who used Titans since I got Destiny and never was able to time Fist of Panic's well

Also I just got Pocket Infinity, so thats one more exotic in my collection

Last edited:
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Destiny! Klippy said I could.

Does anyone want to team up for lv32 Prison of Elders and/or Osiris Trials? o: So far I've really enjoyed the expansion!

Back