• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Destiny

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years

TY

Oh, I thought you were saying that the game was only coming out on PC. This makes more sense haha. Spring 2016 huh? If they are looking at a 10 year window for this series, they're going to have a lot of games haha.

oh nonononono I wouldn't do that to the console people ;D
    we would be looking at 5 games then, and 5 Comet's... Interesting to see if Bungie decides to pull out a good story in Destiny 2

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
    oh nonononono I wouldn't do that to the console people ;D
    we would be looking at 5 games then, and 5 Comet's... Interesting to see if Bungie decides to pull out a good story in Destiny 2

They could technically reuse the same planets, considering how large planets are supposed to be.

TY

They could technically reuse the same planets, considering how large planets are supposed to be.

especially with Earth, where only Russia was used. I hope they also add more planets like Mercury, taking the fight to the Vex.

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
    especially with Earth, where only Russia was used. I hope they also add more planets like Mercury, taking the fight to the Vex.

There were two planets right that were playable via Crucible? I know Mercury was, which to me tells me that Mercury will definitely be in Destiny 2.

TY

There were two planets right that were playable via Crucible? I know Mercury was, which to me tells me that Mercury will definitely be in Destiny 2.

Crucible only has Earth, Moon, Venus, Mars and Mercury. Then there is the Reef which was only used for cutscenes and never used ever again (maybe in HoW).

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
    Crucible only has Earth, Moon, Venus, Mars and Mercury. Then there is the Reef which was only used for cutscenes and never used ever again (maybe in HoW).

Well we'll most likely be going back to the Reef, considering the DLC is going to be completely tied in with the Queen and her story.

TY

Well we'll most likely be going back to the Reef, considering the DLC is going to be completely tied in with the Queen and her story.

Yeah the new raid is going to be on the Reef right?

I hope its a Giant Shank... pls Bungie Giant Shank is all we need

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
    Yeah the new raid is going to be on the Reef right?

I hope its a Giant Shank... pls Bungie Giant Shank is all we need

I actually don't know if it's on the Reef. The Reef is supposed to be an isolated place, like a deserter's escape from the universe I thought. I feel like if anywhere, the Raid would be on Earth, but I wouldn't mind the Raid happening in the Reef.

As for the actual Raid boss, if it was a Giant Shank I feel like Bungie would just be trolling us hard haha. It will most likely just be a larger version of an Archon Priest, if that's even possible.

TY

I actually don't know if it's on the Reef. The Reef is supposed to be an isolated place, like a deserter's escape from the universe I thought. I feel like if anywhere, the Raid would be on Earth, but I wouldn't mind the Raid happening in the Reef.

As for the actual Raid boss, if it was a Giant Shank I feel like Bungie would just be trolling us hard haha. It will most likely just be a larger version of an Archon Priest, if that's even possible.

But who doesnt want a giant Shank hahaha

Or it could be a Prime Servitor, would make sense lore-wise since the Queen is still hunting after the Prime of the Fallen House of Wolves

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    People still play this?

The bf started playing again recently.

Feel like it's a bit of a let down if they're already planning a sequel for a 2016 release when the DLC hasn't come out yet - Destiny is still relatively new! Why not just add a large DLC pack with the 'sequel' story.

;-; Bothers me how money hungry Bungie seem to be, with their minimal, overpriced additions already failing to impress. I guess the next DLC might be more substantial...

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
    But who doesnt want a giant Shank hahaha

Or it could be a Prime Servitor, would make sense lore-wise since the Queen is still hunting after the Prime of the Fallen House of Wolves

Id rather it not be a Prime Servitor. We already had one with the Strike of Septis Prime, and I think people in general would just be upset by that. Plus, the preview for the DLC has a face shot of what looks like to be a greater version of an Archon Priest, so it would be weird if they didn't go in that kind of direction.

TY

Id rather it not be a Prime Servitor. We already had one with the Strike of Septis Prime, and I think people in general would just be upset by that. Plus, the preview for the DLC has a face shot of what looks like to be a greater version of an Archon Priest, so it would be weird if they didn't go in that kind of direction.

On the other hand we also had a Archon Priest strike and the DLC for the Dark Below was a Thrall iirc, but in the end we got a giant Knight with the name Crota. Bungie can suprise us all (inb4 it becomes a Skiff)

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
    People still play this?

The bf started playing again recently.

Feel like it's a bit of a let down if they're already planning a sequel for a 2016 release when the DLC hasn't come out yet - Destiny is still relatively new! Why not just add a large DLC pack with the 'sequel' story.

;-; Bothers me how money hungry Bungie seem to be, with their minimal, overpriced additions already failing to impress. I guess the next DLC might be more substantial...
    Yeah I find it rather disappointing how shortly after they released the game Bungie stated they were already working on the sequel. Id rather they put their time and energy into polishing ther debut game instead of working on a sequel. However, I'll still give credit where credit is due by them not just leaving Destiny the way it was when it was first released. They've been steadily adding things in the game to make it work better, which to me makes it sound like they are listening to the community.

Your boyfriend plays the game, but do you have your own set of characters? I rememeber you being active in the last Destiny thread so I'm curious how your characters strand (:
    On the other hand we also had a Archon Priest strike and the DLC for the Dark Below was a Thrall iirc, but in the end we got a giant Knight with the name Crota. Bungie can suprise us all (inb4 it becomes a Skiff)
    True, you've got me there. Now all I want is the DLC Raid boss to be a giant Shank haha xD I hope the DLC has more teamwork based operations where everyone needs to have a major part in order for success to happen, like Vault of Glass but not Crota.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Your boyfriend plays the game, but do you have your own set of characters? I rememeber you being active in the last Destiny thread so I'm curious how your characters strand (:

I have a lv 30 hunter who is all mine! :3 Haven't been on him at all though other than the odd time to do a public event and get the free ascendant material for the bf :P. aha.

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
    I have a lv 30 hunter who is all mine! :3 Haven't been on him at all though other than the odd time to do a public event and get the free ascendant material for the bf :P. aha.

Whaaaaaaat you should play more often! Have you done either of the DLCs?

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Whaaaaaaat you should play more often! Have you done either of the DLCs?

Nope, we don't have any of the DLC >< were disenchanted with it. In fact, I didn't even realise the second one was out! We haven't played since December/Jan or something.

TY

True, you've got me there. Now all I want is the DLC Raid boss to be a giant Shank haha xD I hope the DLC has more teamwork based operations where everyone needs to have a major part in order for success to happen, like Vault of Glass but not Crota.

Giant Shank hype!

I can totally see it happen, the easiest Fallen enemy to kill turning into a massive monster that guardians fear

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
    Nope, we don't have any of the DLC >< were disenchanted with it. In fact, I didn't even realise the second one was out! We haven't played since December/Jan or something.
    Yeah, I mean you're not missing too much when it comes to the DLC (there's only one out at the moment, the other one will be coming out soon though.) the only problem is that you won't be able to hit Lv.32 with your characters because you need Raid gear to accomplish that, but if you haven't played it since December of January than you shouldn't really be too worried haha.

Are you a Bladedancer or a Gunslinger with your character?
    Giant Shank hype!

I can totally see it happen, the easiest Fallen enemy to kill turning into a massive monster that guardians fear

Hahaha. Calling it now that the DLC is just going to be a humongous Shank with Xur riding the top of it. What a twist!

Back