• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Dialga, Palkia, or Giratina?

Dialga, Palkia, or Giratina?

• Dialga

Votes: 41 24.8%
  • Palkia

Votes: 43 26.1%
  • Giratina

Votes: 81 49.1%

• Total voters

Rankurusu

WHITE VERSION AT LAST!!
Years
  • Palkia! Spacial rend is so awesome! Sapphire may have been my first game, but I didn't take it seriosly until Pearl version.
    .I love the dragon trio, but Palkia will always have to be my favorite

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
    Years
  • Giratina: first ghost legend I believe.
    It looks really awesome both forms!

RulerArceus

的なインターネッ? ??の最高級!
    Years
  • Giratina.He Pwns.ESPECIALLY ORIGIN FORMZ :D.
    1.Giratina Origin.
    2.Giratina Altered.
    3.Dialga.
    4.Palkia <-----SUCKS!>:D!

Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2010
    They all have weird sounds in my opinion, but Dialga is the best.

The fact that it has close to no weakness catches my attention. ^^

Silver Metagross

Better than blue.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2010
    Dialga! Steel typed dragon FTW! Roar of Time wipes out Palkia and either Giratina in one hit so :P.... also look at those huge steel bits coming out of it! Totally epic! DIALGA!!!.... but Origin Forme Giratina is second cause Shadow Force is pretty wicked! GIRATINA!!!! Palkia is boring, we already had a water/dragon albeit not as powerful in Kingdra. The others are the first and are unique :D

Fusionx

Capable Hacker
    Years
  • Giratina All the Way I Just Love How Epic He Is

[off topic]
    i just want to take him down into my dungeon in anvil,oblivion and train the heck outta him.

Darksabre

EV Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2011
    Palkia. His cry is awesome as well as Spacial Rend. I really do like Dialga, it has amazing stats and type combination, but I've never been able to get one (Pearl version). Giratina's origin form is epic, but still third.

Nickmonster

I AmThe Best So Give It A Rest
    Years
  • Dialga is cool, I always like him the most since he was on my first game "Diamond". So I like him since he can always control time.

DeathOfBlades

AYE SIR!
    Years
  • Palkia hands down! Giratina is just too over rated. It has the bat nocturnal look to it like any cartoon hasn't made those types of characters. Gundam Wing DeathScythe, Batman and now Giratina. Come on people. Giratina looks cool and all but so many people favor it, it kind of gets you thinking that you should like a different pokemon since it is soo overated. But I have liked Palkia from the start so end of story. On the other hand I thought Dialga was cool until I heard its cry....

Back