• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Diamond/Pearl/Platinum hacking

Status
Not open for further replies.

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
Years
  • Do I need explanation?!

Years
  • But it can be considered hacking tools, right? LOL!
    I haven't used pokesav, so I may be wrong, but, doesn't pokesav just hack the save file and not the actual rom?

And more for these idiots....

I could see that people are not always contented?! LOL!
    You do know, this program was created by the people who you are trying to argue with? It kind of makes you look a little stupid.

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2008
    Oh, Pokemon DP hacking, that's so cool. I'd love to see someone hack it into something totally awesome.

My question is, though, how do you use the touch screen in a DS emulator?

aerowolf

Beginning Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2009
    From what I've seen in videos, 21, you use the mouse/touchpad to use the touch screen

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
    Years
  • I haven't used pokesav, so I may be wrong, but, doesn't pokesav just hack the save file and not the actual rom? You do know, this program was created by the people who you are trying to argue with? It kind of makes you look a little stupid.

Oh well.... Maybe you're right....

Years
  • And more for these idiots....

I could see that people are not always contented?! LOL!

hmm... i think i've seen that tool somewhere... Oh that's right! I started the team that made it! What exactly are you trying to prove?

That's Pokesav. alot of people would know that

...no... anyone who's paid any attention at all to this topic would know it's the evolution editor made by pokespam... is this what the D/P hacking thread has become? fake screen shots and trying to steal programs made by a team of the most active members in this thread?

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 11, 2023
    Just ignore the ones that shouldn't exist. :)

Pokespam still have many fans, like moi, that are amazed and grateful for your work (to both the research and programming aspects).

IanHitodama

Pokemon Chronicles
    Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2010
    Isnt pokesav for cheats and not hacking? Does anyone know how to change maps on DP yet...

Darksun45230

Story Developer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2016
    None knows how to hack maps yet. If you read the posts I'm sure they would tell you.

secretcharly

Shinygold D/P remake!!!
    Years
  • Sorry, but, why dont you ignore post like those of darknesvolt (sorry if i look bad, but thats the true)and concetrate on others posts?I make some questions and anyone have answered themor just a "i dondt know"
    If you can help, just put attention in the thread objective.
    Sorry darknesvolt,but i have more time asking and i didnt receive any answer
    see you

EDIT: for what is the IPE program? it say to change the intro pokemon and cry but where?

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    sorry but linking to a rom or a place with roms is illegal.
    And ask questions in the simple questions thread instead of some random place please.
    So did you find anything majour on d/p hacking gabe_k?
    Or did anyone else find anything?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back