• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Diamond / Pearl Q&A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

kakarotto

~w0w
Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2009
    Diamond problem?

Hello.
    I have a problem with pokemon diamond version. Look I'm using no$gba, and when I'm near lake there come 2 flying pokes. I chose pokemon and then fighting, when I destroy this the game freeze:o. I press all butons and nothing:/, Can someone help me?

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    The sound needs to be on in the Emulators Audio settings for the pokemon to be defeated. If the sound in the emulator is off, the pokemon can't do anything. Just turn the volume on and it should work.

kakarotto

~w0w
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2009
    Thx Turtwingtoon, now I see. But I have next trouble, Look My computer I so bad and when I turn the sound on there is very laggy (processing 15-28%) When I have the sound off there is 80% so then I can play.

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    whats the best way to keep training ur pokemon to lvl 100
    cuz rite now i just keep fighting the elite 4 0.0

Trade it onto another Cartridge for double Exp, and equip it with a lucky egg for another 2x. Then either keep running them through the E4 or the pokes in Stark Mountain.

Great posts.
    Keep this going .

That has 0 relevance to the thread. Only post if you're going to help the people with problems.

Ninve

'Nuff said
    Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2008
    I'm planing to restart my Diamond. I'm making a team wich I will use later when I restart. So I'm going to trade the eggs to someone and then then he'll trade them back to me in my new file.
    So my question is, when (or how far in the game) can you use the wi-fi?

Becky_x

Looking for a shiny Bellossom
    Years
  • I'm planing to restart my Diamond. I'm making a team wich I will use later when I restart. So I'm going to trade the eggs to someone and then then he'll trade them back to me in my new file.
    So my question is, when (or how far in the game) can you use the wi-fi?

I think it's as soon as you get the Pal-Pad. Then you have your own code and can add other peoples to it.

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    After beating the 1st gym, head downstairs in the pkmn center and talk to the woman on the far right. She will give you the palpad.

Ned River

EL SEÑOR
    Years
  • Trouble Learning Leveling Up Moves

I'm trying to teach my Apharos "Fire Punch" in Diamond. According to what I've read, he can learn it from simply leveling up. However, he's already level 72 and has yet to learn it.

I'm having the same trouble with my Gligar and Ice Fang

Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    You've passed the level at which they learn it, so you need to go to the move tutor in pastoria, who will teach them moves they've missed in exchange for a heart scale per move.

Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2008
    How can you tell if a shiny Pokemon is hacked?

A guy wants to trade me a legit shiny Squirtle, and he said he worked a long time to obtain it. He showed me screenshots and it looks legit, but is there any way to tell if it was gained using a cheat?

Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2008
    Well it depends.Sometimes tere a clues like caught at route 202.If i were you I's look carefully at the screenshots he sent you.
    Yeah, I checked and there's no clue there. The Squirtle is at Lv. 5, met in Pallet Town, and its Docile natured. His stats also look normal.

True Justice

Shichibukai: Bartholomew Kuma
    Years
  • I'm afraid with Pokesav, it can be almost impossible to tell if it is hacked. Is it in a Pokeball?

My suggestion is to go with the trade, put it on PBR, and if it turns into a bad egg, it's hacked. But the risk of him running off with the trade is present.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back