• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Diamond / Pearl Q&A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Uhh... Choice Specs is obtainable in Celestic Town. O_o

Only once am I right.

Anyway since theres no Q&A in RSEFRLG section what level is Deoxys at in Ruby when you battle him?

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Thankyou, that should help me alot.

Years
  • Soo geniusus of the Pokemon world. Can you please tell me how to get Pidgey? It says you get him on Route 229, which is north of the Survival Area, in the grass next to the two trainers. But I keep getting Vipinbel and Gloom, and Scyhter. Please help, I always wanted to get Pidgey and evlove him to Pigeot. What do I do???

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
  • Soo geniusus of the Pokemon world. Can you please tell me how to get Pidgey? It says you get him on Route 229, which is north of the Survival Area, in the grass next to the two trainers. But I keep getting Vipinbel and Gloom, and Scyhter. Please help, I always wanted to get Pidgey and evlove him to Pigeot. What do I do???

It only appears during a Mass Outbreak (swarm) keep checking in with Dawn/Lucas's little sibling in sandgem to see when they are swarming.

Years
  • Thank you Gerri Shin, I went to talk to Dawn in Sandgem TOwn, she told to talk ot her little sister, and her sister told me that there are a lot of Pidgeys on ROute 229. So I caught a Pidgey, lv. 51. LOL

Years
  • When I make Wiki Poffins, I end up with level sixteen Wiki Poffins.

Will they be enough for Feebas to reach the level of Beauty to evolve, should I feed one enough?

Years
  • Where do I catch Lapras? I read that you have to use super rod next to the waterfall at the Pokemon League. But there are two waterfalls, one is south of victory road, and the other one is south of the Pokemon League building. Where?

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
  • Where do I catch Lapras? I read that you have to use super rod next to the waterfall at the Pokemon League. But there are two waterfalls, one is south of victory road, and the other one is south of the Pokemon League building. Where?

surf in the Victory road chamber with the mazes and fog. there's a 30% chance you'll run into one.

Levity-Adam

Aipom rocks my socks!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2008
    My Confusion With Manaphy & Phione

Hi.
    I started this thread because I was a little confused with Manaphy and Phione also, because I don't have Pokemon Diamond/Pearl yet, I can't check it out.. Anyway, my confusion is with breeding Manaphy. I know that you can breed Manaphy with a Ditto to get a Phione but my problem is, can this be done multiply or only once?
    Hope you can help!

Levity-Adam

True Justice

Shichibukai: Bartholomew Kuma
    Years
  • hi
    i am confused, i am trying to breed jolly sneasels with a ditto, but every time i put a ditto and a sneasel in the man says they dont seem to like eachother

is this just random or are there factors involved?

cheers

Don't worry. Ditto can still breed with Sneasel. Just wait a little and you should get an egg.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back