• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Did anyone here beat ORAS yet?

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
  • I beat it mostly because I had no school and I was not at my own house and away from my friends, so it's not like there was much else to do, haha. :] Don't remember how long it took me, but a couple days at least. Took my brother a day because he LITERALLY did nothing except play, only had a team of Sceptile / Latias / Groudon, and never talked to anyone ingame that he didn't have to =/

Dillon_68

Lover of Winter
    Years
  • 24 hours, haven't beat the 8th gym. I just got the National Dex (was surprised to get it before post-game) and soar and I am more than occupied.

Disolia

Friend of the Lurantis
    Years
    • MI
    • Seen Aug 14, 2019
    After my initial binge session during the release of the game. I've quickly found that I've been procrastinating playing the game, and therefore I have yet to actually complete the game.

Blueredemption

Never stop exploring!
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Oct 16, 2023
    Exactly a week after its release i finally beat the e4 (hour 36). I then proceeded to complete the delta episode, which i found to be extremely entertaining :P so yes, i have completed the game. I am now trying to complete the national dex, and i have no idea how long that will take me :)

Last edited:
    Years
  • Not yet! 18-20 hours in and about to head to the E4. Probably going to explore the water areas first though, since I need to train some of my team. What a ride it has been these last few days. <3

skyburial

Orca Hype
    Years
  • The game itself seemed pretty short to me. Took me about a week and a half, didn't check my clock on that.

The metagame, though, is probably the most robust I've seen since D/P/Pl. So many legendaries, the Battle Maison is impressive to say the least, the Delta Episode is engaging, there's 3 games' worth of Mega Stones to find, I haven't even cracked the nut open on Beauty Contests...

Did I mention all the legendaries?

Years
  • Just beat mine an hour or two ago in around total 34 hours! Really great ending, I'm honestly touched. This is probably my favorite Pokemon game to date and only further reinforces my love for Hoenn.

Time to tackle the Battle Maison and catch the Pokemon I don't own yet! And obtain all the mega stones! And breed new Pokemon! Yaaas.

Nakala Pri

I haven't defeated mine yet. xD Defeated all the gym leaders but I'm starting a new team, so it'll be ages before I complete it.

Probably my favourite Pokemon game right now!! :D

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • I'm about to challenge Flannery, but I'm kinda stuck against her since most of my Pokemon is weak to either Fire or Ground. I need a Water type quick.

Beaten the game last Wednesday, including the Delta Episode.

Years
  • I'm a little more than halfway. I've been super busy, but the games are too good to not play most of the time, haha. I'm thinking I'll finish it during winter break.

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2023
    I'm about three gyms in so far, but I've been traveling without my 3DS, so I won't be able to get back to it for a while. The games seem pretty fast-paced, though, so I don't think they'll take too long.

Dunnydude

Too Spooky
    Years
  • I decided to take it slow and not rush through the story.

I just finished the main story and the Delta Episode this morning. Now I'm planning on capturing some legendaries that I already haven't found and starting to train to play competitive battles.

SparklingMistral

The #1 Remus Lupin fanatic!
    Years
  • I beat the E4 about a week after getting it on launch day in the US, but I waited a bit to start the Delta Episode & complete it 'cause I wanted to battle a friend after he beat the E4. (I ended up losing that battle, for the record. Primal Groudon is the worst.) Once I actually started the Delta Episode though, I completed it the same day I started.

ChikoritaCheezits

The Green Leaf triumphs over all
    Years
  • I beat the elite 4 and Delta episode in about a day. I've previously played through Emerald, which is a lot harder, so it wasn't that hard to get through, especially since gen 6 made it so easy to raise up teams with how the experience share works.

Happiness!

❤Always Willing To Help Anyone❤
    Years
  • Pokemon Alpha Sapphire

Beat the game in a day.
    New record for me! >///<
    Good luck with your journey! Be sure to enjoy it to the full c:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 26, 2023
    I beat the game within the first 3 days of getting it. I pre-ordered it so I picked it up morning of release. I wanted to make sure I went everywhere and did everything, but to be fair here, I was off of work all of release weekend so it made beating the elite four take next to no time. I haven't finished the Delta Episode, I've only barely just started it. I'm sorta trying to drag that out since I rushed through the rest more than I meant to. I've mainly been focusing on training my in game team, both my main and my mono-type ghost that I'm training for fun to battle my brother and fiance. I'm trying to not focus too hard on making it a chore and more just relaxing and taking my time. Hopefully I'll get around to finishing the delta episode.

Back