• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Did you ever give back Shuckie?

Years
  • You know in Cianwood City you get that Shuckie from some guy? Did you ever give him his Shuckle back? I havent bothered to yet even though its level 20 XD I just had him on a stroll in my Pokewalker. What about you guys?

beca

◔_____◔
    Years
  • He told me to keep Shuckie, because I began training him and he became attached or something...if I remember correctly xD

Years
  • He told me to keep Shuckie, because I began training him and he became attached or something...if I remember correctly xD

I feel like that happened to me in the old games or something XD I havent trained him at ALL. :P I wouldnt be able to give my Pokemon to some random person. It would be weird.

Tiax

It's Show Time
    Years
  • You know in Cianwood City you get that Shuckie from some guy? Did you ever give him his Shuckle back? I havent bothered to yet even though its level 20 XD I just had him on a stroll in my Pokewalker. What about you guys?

I never bothered to take it from him. Rival's Sneasel belonged to that guy. =/

beca

◔_____◔
    Years
  • I feel like that happened to me in the old games or something XD I havent trained him at ALL. :P I wouldnt be able to give my Pokemon to some random person. It would be weird.

Same...well. I assume you mean a REAL Pokemon :cer_giggle:
    I had difficulty lending my Sinjoh Ruins Arceus to a friend (I like my pixels ~_~), I couldn't imagine lending an actual Pokemon to a randomer o_o

Not even if they'd developed a special bond like Beca and Shuckie :O

I suppose if there was a special bond, then I'd have to let go of my Pokemon xD

Last edited:

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    NEVER thats my shuckle dont take my shuckle away T^T
    if he really wanted it he never wouldve gave it to me in the first place :P

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2014
    It's possible to give him back? I didn't know that (b/c he told me I could keep it and I thought it was always that way).

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
  • nope after i got it i never thought of it again. when i got it in the original games i always thought that it was yours to keep as i think it was the only way to get a shuckle to complete your pokedex. (though im prob wrong) so i never even attempted to give it back. lol

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2011
    nope after i got it i never thought of it again. when i got it in the original games i always thought that it was yours to keep as i think it was the only way to get a shuckle to complete your pokedex. (though im prob wrong) so i never even attempted to give it back. lol

You can use Rock Smash on the rocks near Cianwood City and occasionally find some there.

Back