• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Did you know?

Years
    I never thought that was possible.

Did you know that the B/W protagonists Hilbert and Hilda were once planned to be as old as 16?

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
    Years
    I actually didn't know, since I usually refer most protagonists to be at least at 14 or younger.

Did you know that using False Swipe in the third sequel of Full-Metal Cop will trigger a special conversation?

Years

I'm always careful talking to cops unless one enters my home without asking.

Did you know that Pollywag will talk to you if you run out of PokeBalls? (I didn't say that I understood what it said, but it talks. Its lips move.)

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
    ...uhm, which game exactly are we talking about here? I never noticed such thing, so I guess that mean I didn't know about that. xD

Did you know the names Deino, Zweilous and Hydreigon come from the German words eins, zwei and drei, meaning "one", "two" and "three" respectively?

Years
    • They/Them
    • Seen Jan 17, 2023
    Yep! One of the few bits of German I know.

Did you know that, despite being 4x weak to Water, a Pokedex entry for Magcargo states that water will evaporate upon touching a Magcargo?

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
    Years
    Yeah, logically it's supposed to be hotter than the sun with the extreme temperature it has. (Desolate Land Magcargo pls)

Did you know Me First is affected by Sucker Punch?

SoaPuffball

Dat one guy who loves Diancie even though he is a
    Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2017
    I think I heard that somewhere else.

Do you know that Rowlet, like Mudkip, Slowpoke and Espurr have been considered a meme too?
    (Yay fanbase round!)

Years
    • They/Them
    • Seen Jan 17, 2023
    Didn't realize that. I knew people liked it, but that was about it.

Did you know that, despite technically being Deoxys' signature move, there's another Pokemon that learns Psycho Boost?

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
    Years
    It was strange, but maybe the boiling water is from it's sweat, which is yuck. :v

Did you know Sheer Force won't affect moves with high-critical hit ratio effect?

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
    Yup, I believe I found out the hard way, haha.

Did you know that there was a Fire/Dark-type feline Fakemon named Incineroar on Deviantart three years before the official Incineroar from Sun & Moon came out? (Click here as a reference!)

Spoiler:

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
    Nah I totally didn't. But still o_o

Did you know Sacred fire is a physical attack? (I knew, but a lot of people don't.)

Back