• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Did you know?

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    1. I eat burgers upside down, usually when the bottom bun is giving out and can't support the sammich anymore.
    2. I always spell sandwich wrong (spell check just fixed it there) so I say sammich instead, even irl.
    3. I'll listen to any genre of music, however if you send me a country song, I probably might not like it. And I'm southern lol.
    4. The only way I'll drink Coke is if it's from a cold can and if there's nothing else worth drinking.
    5. I eat celery without peanut butter or anything on it. Stems and all. I enjoy it.
    6. I have never weighed more than 100 lbs, despite eating like a hog all the time.
    7. This is my heart and soul.
    8. I have always thought words with more than one syllable were cooler than words with one.
    9. You can pick on me all you want, but you mess with a friend of mine, and your head is getting ripped off.
    10. I tend to avoid girls and feel uncomfortable talking to them. I prefer the company of guys.
    11. I made a 3rd grader cry when I was in kindergarten and all I said was "pick on someone your own size."
    12. I was a smart ass when I was 7.
    13. Really simple and subtle things make me smile, even if I'm getting a different message than what was supposed to be given.
    14. I would marry Mark Foster.
    15. I love to laugh and I love people to laugh with me. Or at me, if you so choose. I'll probably laugh with you because I laugh easily.
    16. I think I have hidden passions that lie within music and food. Even when I complain about doing something music or food related, it never fails to cheer me up.
    17. The worst feeling is licking carpet. The thought makes me cringe.
    18. Ever since I was able to mumble, I've been singing, even if I don't know the words.
    19. Find a bigger Kings of Leon fan than me. I dare you.
    20. My name is J-- uh oh, dinner time. Gotta end this!

:)

I loved #11. I have such vivid kindergarten memories...

OMG you say sammich. SO DO I. :O

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    Are you proud of me for watching all uhh twelve and a half minutes of your heart and soul? :>

Forever;bt66491 said:
    You've licked carpet?

...I wondered this before you ever posted this blog, btw

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    @ #1 I swear a sandwich/burger/whatever tastes different depending on which way you eat it!!

#3: you have to like Johnny Cash it's compulsory, also country shudltne even be a genre its called ****ing folk

#4: coke sucks ass!

#5: yeah celery isnt even that bad idgi how people rage about it

#6 SKIINY RUNTS WITH HIGH METABOLISM UNITE

#10: opposite to me lol

I've licked carpet it wasnt that bad

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
    You like celery too? You've never weighed more than 100lbs even though you eat like a hog? You've licked carpet too? You love laughing too? Simple things make you smile too?

We have so much in common.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    19. Find a bigger Kings of Leon fan than me. I dare you.

k, I looked in the mirror and found him.

I knew you'd come in here and say that, haha. I almost put "go away klippy" in that part.

Back