• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Did you use your Lucario?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
  • I did use it for a little while, named it after a friend of mine, and it's currently gathering up dust in the PC, sadly.

psychomew2

Rank 1: Otsdarva
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2014
    I'm not really a fan of lucario, so I didn't end up using it. I had a team of 6 by that point anyways, and I didn't want to box anyone for lucario's sake. All that aside, being handed a fully evolved pokemon capable of mega evolving just like that seems a bit too....easy, if that makes any sense. I mean, make me work a little bit more for the overpoweredness that is mega lucario.

Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2016
    I used it on my first full Y playthrough, it was the only mega evo that I used throughout as I ditched all the starters (I went on a bit of a nostalgiarun).

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • I used mine in my B Team because I did want to use it but didn't really have a place for it. And by B Team I mean the ones that sweep the Chateau over and over so I can evolve 'mon for the dex. -v- He always does pretty well there, considering he's got an advantage over a fair few leaders/e4 members and the Furisode girls.

Back