• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Didn't Get my figurine...

Yardizel

Treecko Trainer
    Years
    I was so excited to get my Pre-Order of Soulsilver today, and when i get there, there is no more figurines...
    I'm happy i got Soulsilver, but its kinda a disappointment that i didn't get the figurine...

Jessie

Don't forget to be awesome.
    Years
    I didn't get mine either. >:( Made me really angry and uber sad.

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    Aww, boohoo, here in the UK we have never gotten the pre-order figures for Pokémon games that the US gets.

Blue Trainer

Do iT FuR TeH LulZ
    Years
    Aww, boohoo, here in the UK we have never gotten the pre-order figures for Pokémon games that the US gets.

Dude, I think your missing the point. There right to be pissed off...They pre-ordered a game with the incentive to get the promotional figurine. That was part of the deal for
    pre-ordering and commiting to buying the game. They followed up on their side of the deal - but GAME, Gamestop (wherever they bought it) didn't.

I'd be pissed off too man...dont be such a scrooge

Blue

Rei

Years
    Dude, I think your missing the point. There right to be pissed off...They pre-ordered a game with the incentive to get the promotional figurine. That was part of the deal for
    pre-ordering and commiting to buying the game. They followed up on their side of the deal - but GAME, Gamestop (wherever they bought it) didn't.

Blue

Uhh depends on where you pre order it.
    If you pre order it in a store, its only while supplies last. Which kinda depends on how many poke fans are around you.
    I got an arceus figure the other day from my gamestop, it had been sitting around for months :p.

Im not sure how online works but im sure its about the same, only while the have them in stock. So if you were pretty far down on the list, i doubt you'd get one.

Also it doesnt hurt to ask, sometimes people are just lazy.
    When i pre ordered Fear 2, it was suppose to come with this little booklet. He didnt hand me one, so i asked, sure enough they had some.

allBlue

legendary cake lover
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 15, 2013
    stop crying kids in africa dont have one eather

Why the hostility? Leave a perfectly valid discussion thread alone.

Back to the topic: If the figurine was part of the deal, isn't their responsibility to get a hold of one for you despite the shortage?

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
    I didn't get mine at first. But I went back up there later and asked it about and they gave it to me. They had just forgotten to hand them out when I had went there earlier.

XCHAMPX

Nazi 4 life!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2010
    Why the hostility? Leave a perfectly valid discussion thread alone.

Back to the topic: If the figurine was part of the deal, isn't their responsibility to get a hold of one for you despite the shortage?
    because i care for the kids in africa

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
    I didn't even know you got one for pre-ordering. But I got one. Maybe it was just at Gamestops?

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022

Blue
    After all, the internet is SEERIOUZ BUSINEZZ. :D

I was happy that I got my Ho-oh figurine, although I love Lugia much more :<

Yardizel

Treecko Trainer
    Years
    I didn't even know you got one for pre-ordering. But I got one. Maybe it was just at Gamestops?

No i think it was at all stores you pre-ordered from, but yeah i did pre-order from gamestop. Do you think its possible to go to another gamestop and ask for one?

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
    I pre-ordered the game off Amazon, and was too late to buy the ones that came with a figurine. A bit disappointed, but it's not that big of a deal. If you really want one, Ebay has some for sell. There going for just as much as the game though. :laugh:

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    LOL maybe I shouldn't have opened mine and just sold it.

I have a nice pokemon figurine collection though so I needed it. :p

Back