• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digimon: Dawn and Dusk

FinalPaladin

役 フロンティア
Years
  • hi metricmon do ya like my new sig armmagedon posted an url earlier on that lets ya copy moving sigs any nice avartar armegedonmon

Arrmegedden

dang roosters
    Years
  • hi metricmon do ya like my new sig armmagedon posted an url earlier on that lets ya copy moving sigs any nice avartar armegedonmon

i couldnt find a moving animation for arrmegeddenmon but i found this cute picture of a digimon that deserves to be in this game than any other . demiveemon i like him more than arrmegeddenmon. also i got a awsome sig of the whole arrmegeddenmon family.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

« if you still b e l i e v e »
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    I Have Dusk...
    Heres My Stats And All That Stuff...

Main Digimon(Im Not Gonna Do The Backup Digimon...):

Saberleomon -

Level - 99
    Stats:
    Attack - 999
    Defence - 999
    Spirit - 654
    Speed - 694
    Aptitude - 99
    Type EXP.:
    All 99999

Aquailamon -

Level - 99
    Attack - 999
    Defence - 999
    Spirit - 358
    Speed - 373
    Aptitude - 99
    Type EXP.:
    All 99999

Seraphimon -

Level - 94
    Attack - 999
    Defence - 999
    Spirit - 767
    Speed - 775
    Aptitude - 99
    Type EXP.:
    All 99999

-----------------------

My Tamer Info:

Name - Halse
    Rank - Platinum
    Tamer Points - 1160
    Play Time - IT KEEPS CHANGING IN SECONDS!!!!!

Other Tamer Info:

Digimon Completion% - 024.4
    Quest Completion% - 022.9
    Digimon Defeated - 1564
    Top Damage - 9999
    Top Digimon Level - 99
    Number Of Friends - 1

That Explains I Got It A While Ago But It Doesnt Explain Why I Can't Figure Out What To Do Now!!!!!

Last edited:

Arrmegedden

dang roosters
    Years
  • there is no moving pic for demiveemon. hes not in dawn or dusk which is the stupidest thing ever. you put the picture url in the box where you type your sig so you can get a moving sig pic.

Arrmegedden

dang roosters
    Years
  • Sorry I'm a dumb girl.I feel so stupid asking this but is their any pictures of Ophanimon C that can be my picture in the corner.

yes there is you go to that link that i showed you with alot of digimon pics hold your mouse down on the pic you want and drag it to your desktop then you can put it as your avatar (pic in the corner) but it wont have a moving animation.

Last edited:

FinalPaladin

役 フロンティア
    Years
  • hey amegedonmon got ur self some more fans hey black ophanimon dont call ya self stupid i found this pc work hard at first

dam iv lost my dusk game

Last edited:

Arrmegedden

dang roosters
    Years
  • hey amegedonmon got ur self some more fans hey black ophanimon dont call ya self stupid i found this pc work hard at first

dam iv lost my dusk game

yay im special ! you lost your dusk game check all your ds cases and try to remember where you had it last. hope you find it because it would really suck if you couldnt find it for awhile.

Whenever i go to PHOTO BUCKET and drag the image over to the URL code it says invalid URL need help Sincerely BLACK OPHANIMON

you drag it to your screen saver. go to the edit avvatar thing in your controll pannel and at the bottom it says choose file when it shows the file menu drag the pic you want (it should be on your screen saver as a picture thing)once its on the file thing click ok then click save signature . that should work.

um blackophanimon why do you want me to change my name to C-Dog.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2011
    I feel left out, the only digimon games I ever played was Digimon World 4 and it was too easy.. I might be getting this game soon?
    How much do you recommend this game? and should I get Dawn or Dusk, any version exclusives?

May be counted as spam but I do also play Digimon MMORPG (a canceled korean game that is run by a new host.)

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

« if you still b e l i e v e »
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    I feel left out, the only digimon games I ever played was Digimon World 4 and it was too easy.. I might be getting this game soon?
    How much do you recommend this game? and should I get Dawn or Dusk, any version exclusives?

May be counted as spam but I do also play Digimon MMORPG (a canceled korean game that is run by a new host.)

getting as far as i was on dusk was pretty hard,but fun.
    on dusk you can get lunamon but im not sure with dawn yet,im gonna try to get it someday.

Arrmegedden

dang roosters
    Years
  • heres the exclusive list.

Dawn

Airdramon
    Apollomon
    Chibomon
    Coronamon
    DotAgumon
    DotShineGreymon
    Firamon
    Flaremon
    Gallantmon
    Gallantmon Crimson Mode
    Gatomon
    Gigimon
    Goldramon
    Growlmon
    Guilmon
    Imperialdramon
    Imperialdramon Fighter Mode
    Imperialdramon Paladin Mode
    Kudamon
    Megidramon
    Qilinmon
    ShineGreymon Burst Mode
    Sleipmon
    Sunmon

Dusk

Apocalymon
    Argomon (Mega)
    Argomon (Ultimate)
    Armageddemon
    BantyoLeomon
    Beelzemon Blast Mode
    ChaosGallantmon
    Chrysalimon
    Crescemon
    Diaboromon
    Dianamon
    DotFalcomon
    DotMirageGaogamon
    Keramon
    Kimeramon
    Kuramon
    Lekismon
    Lunamon
    Millenniummon
    Moon=Millenniummon
    Moonmon
    Pandamon
    Piedmon
    SkullGreymon
    Tsuchidarumon
    Tsumemon
    ZeedMillenniummon

Amplified Ampharos

Christmas Plant
    Years
  • Waaaaaaaaaaaa

Arrmageddenmon I lost all my posts.Oh I just forgot to ask.How do train at places like Acsess Glacier Thriller Ruins and Task Canyon .My Digimon are too weak.And what happened to my tread Top 5 Mega Digimon???????????????????????And why do you have a kirby picture.You should get something like Lucario or ANUBISMON OR RAVEMON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back