• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digimon Heroes (M + OOC + SU)

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2016
    I was thinking of utilizing her father as well for a major portion of the RP, with you of course controlling him since that would be your personal side character. ^^

Awesome, romdinner! :) Do you have any side character in Lily's life that you wouldn't mind being of great use in the RP?

romdinner

Gazing at the sky...
    Years
  • Well the only thing that comes up in my mind is her sister Clair. Lily protects her very much but this is due to something that happened in the past…….this could be of some use for the Rp :).

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • I was thinking of utilizing her father as well for a major portion of the RP, with you of course controlling him since that would be your personal side character. ^^

That's good, nothing wrong with that at all[if you were aiming at me that is]. Her father is just like her though: Lazy and intelligent. Everybody is ready for this.....yeeah.

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    Well, my character works at a music store if that could be a place of interest, lol. On side characters, his father, the computer programmer, or one of his smart-arse Japanese friends.

romdinner

Gazing at the sky...
    Years
  • Well, my character works at a music store if that could be a place of interest, lol. On side characters, his father, the computer programmer, or one of his smart-arse Japanese friends.

Music store?.....guess which girl will hang around there?!? :cer_boogie:

romdinner

Gazing at the sky...
    Years
  • For sure. So for now we have to meeting places......the Music store and the Pizza place :).

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
    Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2016
    Great that we have meeting places! ^^. Xander actually has a part-time job at the mall working in an arcade.

romdinner

Gazing at the sky...
    Years
  • I think we'll spend a lot of time at the mall then.......Oh wanted to inform everybody that Lily is just at the start of her singing career so she has just few fans....so no asking to sign your T shirts or something ( intended joke here :P ). But I think later on when she'll have a concert or something you'll surely be invited…. And maybe a digimon will ruin her show by the end…..

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
    Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2016
    That sounds like an awesome idea for an episode! I'll definitely jot that down in my notes.

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
    Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2016
    TFW, you have until today to post before we skip you.

Due to popular demand, for the time being, I'm going to get rid of the post order for now and allow some interaction among our characters before the 3 Boogeymon show up and attack us! :)

Hopefully this will allow TFW some time to post. So go ahead and post guys, but don't completely over do it. :)

Last edited:

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    I'm so so so sorry for not posting. There was a death in the family and I haven't been able to get on for awhile. I'm writing the post now.

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
    Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2016
    Sorry to hear that TFW. Our thoughts are with you.

Alright guys, the fun is about to begin. I need everyone on one accord at this point. Miley, you're doing a good job posting, but try not to have too much dialogue in your posts. It's kinda confusing seeing Lunamon and Makayla going back and forth lol. Have SOME dialogue, but limit it and you'll be fine. Just describe actions and thoughts more.

At this point, the Boogeymon will come out eventually. As stated in the Episode Summary, Kapurimon will be digivolving to Kokuwamon, Sunmon will digivolve to Coronamon and then Firamon (to battle the Boogeymon), and Moonmon will digivolve to Lunamon and then Lekismon. Once your partner has digivolved to the Rookie level, at normal times during the RP your Digimon will remain at the Rookie level until told otherwise (during and after battles i.e.).

miley810

Assassin
    Years
  • Sorry about forgetting to check the OOC >_<. Sorry to hear that Watchman :/

Sorry! I just want to make sure my posts are long enough, some of my friends (not in this rp) keep telling me my posts are too short and I have to make them longer :/ .

Can't wait! Expecially because I can stop going through and making sure I put Moonmon instead of Lunamon. I remember some of Lunamon's attacks, and like one of Lekismon's. So I'd better go research again!

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    Thanks for the condolences guys!

Hmm, yes, study would be good for me too. Attacks, here I come!

Last edited:

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
    Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2016
    For the most part guys, the battle vs. the Boogeymon will be a bit of a challenge while our Digimon are at the In-Training level. However, once Kapurimon, Sunmon, and Lunamon digivolve into their Rookie forms, the battle will a be a bit more quicker. Our Digimon will defeat one of the Boogeymon. Then, Coronamon and Lunamon will digivolve into their Champion level. I'll let you guys know when to digivolve by the way. ;)

As stated before, it is very important that you guys post in the OOC frequently, whether if its questions, comments, or concerns. Or even for regular old talk. We're all friends here! :) It is also important that you guys know the attacks of your Digimon as well as how to roleplay battles. If I see something a bit off about your post in regards to battle, I will let you know in advance to help you develop your skills.

Towards the end of the episode (after the defeat of Boogeymon) we will all plan to meet somewhere and get to know each other a little better. Sounds good everyone?

romdinner

Gazing at the sky...
    Years
  • Yup Lily could use a little going out since she's always busy with school and work :).

This battle will be interesting. I'll make Puroromon fly around their heads to confuse them so we can take cover somewhere.

Last edited:
    Back