• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digimon Heroes (M + OOC + SU)

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
    Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2016
    Come on guys I need you guys to finish your responses so that we can continue...

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
    I get what you mean....I think Fuyu, probably Romdinner, and I are the only ones who have posted so far....

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
    Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2016
    I'm going to end this episode pretty soon in order to get activity back up. I just ask you guys if you're going to be absent for a period of time, please let me know in advance so we can work around it. :)

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
    I'm going to end this episode pretty soon in order to get activity back up. I just ask you guys if you're going to be absent for a period of time, please let me know in advance so we can work around it. :)

I guess the others are busy. Well, I'll be waiting to get the show on the roll.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
    Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    I'm ready for anything! Maybe Chapmon isn't but we'll roll with it. :)

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    OMG, I'm so sorry. My sister had broken my good computer and later my router. I just was able to fix them.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Maybe I shouldn't since I'm a rather busy person these days... but I have been able to post in my other RPs, so...
    If there is any chance that I can join this RP, would you let me know? :3 Even though I seem to have missed the starting episode.

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
    Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2016
    RHCP - I will surely let you know soon enough, but if you would really like to help this roleplay, I need a person who can play some villains for right now. I may add one or two more Tamers, but that remains to be seen right now. Depends on the level of interest.

Alright everyone! Episode One was great and I got a feel for how our characters act! Episode Two will be up very soon so be on the look out for that!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    RHCP - I will surely let you know soon enough, but if you would really like to help this roleplay, I need a person who can play some villains for right now. I may add one or two more Tamers, but that remains to be seen right now. Depends on the level of interest.
    I could probably do that~! if it would give me a Tamer spot later tehhehe

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
    Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2016
    Hey, if you could, would you mind sending me a Sign-Up via PM?

----

On another note, everyone episode 2 is up so get to posting! :)

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
    Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2016
    Indeedy! ^^

She and Kokuwamon will have their moment next episode, but she can help even more in this episode's fight scene! :)

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
    Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2016
    Tamer please. ^^

Also guys, I need you guys to posts regularly in the ooc thread! This is the best form of communication from me to you instead of constantly sending out mass PMs.

Fuyu

Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    I shall be posting tonight when im sure my post shall not be deleted.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    To be honest, I don't see how I would be able to keep up with another RP right now ;; School and other things are taking up much more time than I thought it would. I'm sorry, but if I find more time in the future I'll probably come back begging for a spot~ Good luck with the RP.

romdinner

Gazing at the sky...
    Years
    Ummm it's been kind of silent here and in the main thread.... who are left to post? Miley and TheFinalWatchman i think.... right?

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
    Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2016
    I agree romdinner. I need everyone to post here! It's mandatory! If you do not post here, I will be contacting you via PM as to why you are not actively posting here.

Fuyu

Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Uh... okay? I can work with that :D Just had a question and lost it. Oh well will remember sooner or later...

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
    Well, at least I'm active in the main thread...usually the first or second to post when give a chance. I've been less active due to college classes and the change in education style. I've been given projects and homework unlike before, so I'm struggling to balance family time with school work and computer time.

Back