• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digimon Heroes (M + OOC + SU)

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
    For the most part guys, the battle vs. the Boogeymon will be a bit of a challenge while our Digimon are at the In-Training level. However, once Kapurimon, Sunmon, and Lunamon digivolve into their Rookie forms, the battle will a be a bit more quicker. Our Digimon will defeat one of the Boogeymon. Then, Coronamon and Lunamon will digivolve into their Champion level. I'll let you guys know when to digivolve by the way. ;)

As stated before, it is very important that you guys post in the OOC frequently, whether if its questions, comments, or concerns. Or even for regular old talk. We're all friends here! :) It is also important that you guys know the attacks of your Digimon as well as how to roleplay battles. If I see something a bit off about your post in regards to battle, I will let you know in advance to help you develop your skills.

Towards the end of the episode (after the defeat of Boogeymon) we will all plan to meet somewhere and get to know each other a little better. Sounds good everyone?

Sounds good....will be difficult to but Kapurimon to battle, but I will somehow put him in character.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
    Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen today
    Sounds good to me. Chapmon will probably stay far away from this right now except to get Alfie out of the way. :D

miley810

Assassin
    Years
    Lunamon and I are ready. :P I always research before posting on digimon rps. So yeah...never searched Moonmon, only Lunamon and Lekismon. Should be fun. Those Boogeymon better watch out! And sounds fine to me, 'Makayla' will be delighted to have someone to meet up with.

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    Ready as always, writing a small post with an even smaller attack from Sunmon. :)

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
    Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2016
    Great jobs with posts everyone! Glad to see everyone active and able! Alright! Now it's show time! Kapurimon, Sunmon, and Moonmon will be able to digivolve. I want you three to combine attacks and defeat one Boogeymon. After that, I would like for Coronamon and Lunamon to "Upload Digivolve" into Firamon and Lekismon.

"Upload Digivolution - Utilizing the "Digivolve" application from the D-Touch, a Tamer can upload the Champion information of their Digimon to the battlefield, allowing the Digimon to digivolve to Champion form. The screen of the D-Touch simply flashes in the color of the Tamer's aura before the Digimon digivolves."

Be sure to use the guideline above when typing up your Digimon's digivolution to the Champion level. In-Training to Rookie digivolution doesn't require much description. So basically with Upload Digivolution, a the Tamer presses the "Digivolution" application on the D-Touch the moment his or her D-Touch glows.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
    Great jobs with posts everyone! Glad to see everyone active and able! Alright! Now it's show time! Kapurimon, Sunmon, and Moonmon will be able to digivolve. I want you three to combine attacks and defeat one Boogeymon. After that, I would like for Coronamon and Lunamon to "Upload Digivolve" into Firamon and Lekismon.

Well, guess Kapurimon digivolves once, but there's a reason to that. About time we get the real fight started.

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
    Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2016
    Spoiler:

So I was bored and I decided to make a picture of everyone. ^^

romdinner

Gazing at the sky...
    Years
    Spoiler:

So I was bored and I decided to make a picture of everyone. ^^

Good thing you got bored cause this looks awsome :D:D. I like the outfit you put on Lily, but her hair is silver to gray not black but it's no biggie :).

Fuyu

Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen today
    I like it too! :) really shows them off well.

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
    Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2016
    Thanks guys! I'm really liking the interaction in the battle as well. :)

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    Crap, I'll getto writing the post now, sorry for the wait.

Fuyu

Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen today
    Finals just ended for me and I'm behind on posting in other stuff lol. SOrry. Plus I am really not sure what to do right now... XD

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
    Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2016
    Haha I understand Fuyu, we kinda have to sit back and wait on Jason and Makayla. ^^'

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
    Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2016
    Okay everyone! I need one more post from everybody but Otherworld9 to complete the first episode!

Fuyu

Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen today
    I'll get one up at school or when I get home today. :D

Back