• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digimon Legends: Seeds of evil

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokefan89

Tad Bolmont
Years
  • "Woah..." Shoreenamon slumped to the ground in pain. "She's so strong."

"Are you okay, Shoreenamon?" Tommy asked, running over to him. "That looked like a nasty hit."

"I'll be alright, Tosh," the doglike digimon said, "I'm just hurt bad." He grimaced, trying to smile for his partner.

"Oh, shoreenamon!" Tommy threw his arms around his digimon and began crying onto his shoulder.

Taichi

The Keyblader of The Future
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2012
    Can I join, If so:

Name: Taichi Masaki

Digimon: Coronamon

Fresh form: Since the original Coronamon doesnt have a Fresh, I chose TorikaraBallmon. Is this okay?

Intraining: Sunmon

Rookie: Coronamon

Champion: Meramon

Ultimate: Flaremon/SkullBarukimon (See crest for reason why.)

Mega: Apollomon

Elite: None

Digivice colour: White on one side, Black on the other. (In a Yin Yang sorta way. Taichi means yin-yang so I thought it'd be appropriate)

Personality: Taichi is the kind of guy that is quick to make a decision. He has a fear of being undecisive. This is because Taichi's friend died drowning in a lake and Taichi couldn't make a decision to save him or drown himself with him. So he's pretty much a man of action. He thinks generally but put under some sort pressure, he think quick. Sometimes the decision is good, sometimes the decision is bad.

Description:
    Pic1: https://s193.photobucket.com/albums/z177/thugondarel/?action=view&current=Taichi.jpg
    He wears a red hoodie with the hood black, some dark blue denim jeans with some black sneakers.

Alignment: The Returners.

Crest: Judgement.(Symbol of yin yang. When the crest is activated, depending on Taichi's and Coronamon's emotions as a whole will determine whether the crest activates the white side(Flaremon) or the black side(SkullBarukimon). Its like a yin yang reference.lol)
    Other: None

Rp Sample: (From a Fanfic of mine.)
    "Whoa... what is this place...where am I?"Taichi kept asking himself. He had a thousand questions in his head. He was on a big circle that looked to be made of glass and the area seemed pretty dark. "You are were all the others have come and gone." a mysterious voice said. "Just great, I'm hearing voices now." Taichi thought to himself. "Accept what has come to you..." The voice paused. "What?" Taichi said in confusion. "...and choose your fate" The voice continued. "Hold on! Im only sixteen! Chose what fate?" Taichi yelled seeing if the voice would answer back this time. Then the area disappeared and Taichi was in a new area.

Taichi was at an outside yet dusty area with areas of grass showing four roads. "Which path will start your journey...Light ,Dark, Twilight, or Dawn?. " The voice questioned. "Which one should I choose?" Taichi asked. "Your heart will tell you." The voice responded finally. Taichi guessed that he had no say in this so he closed his eyes and started walking by some magical force. "Stop..." Taichi tried to tell his body but it kept moving "...Why wont I stop damn it." "Your heart is moving your body" The voice answered. Taichi chose a road. "Now we will see if you've chosen the right path" The voice said. At that moment everything was starting to disappear. "Wait... Which path did I choose?" Taichi asked. "You will know in the beginning and the end of your journey" The voice stated fading away. "Hold on I have more questions" Taichi said before he could get an answer he awake from the dream.

"So this is the path huh" Taichi thought to himself then went to back to sleep. "It was just a dream" He said not knowing the journey ahead of him...

I hope this is acceptable.

Last edited:

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    ShadowCat;; Don't double post. Even if it's been a day. It's called the edit button.

pokefan89;; You're cutting the minimum pretty close pretty much in every roleplay I've seen you in, so let's make those posts longer. There'll be a thread warning if this continues.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2011
    Name:Kite

Digimon:Black Agumon

Fresh form:Zurumon

Intraining:Pagumon

Rookie:Black Agumon

Champion:Black Greymon

Ultimate:Master Tyrannomon/Metal Tyrannomon(Metal if it digivolved with the Crest of Hearts(Black))

Mega:Black Wargreymon

Elite:None

Digivice colour:Deep Red colour

Personality:A Digimon lover, often bring the toy digivice to battle againsts people, a very kind hearted person but also has the sence of justice, often help people in need and would not fight back to anyone

Description:Kite have a brown hair, deep red eyes and wear a clothes in deep blue with jacket in white, wear a long pants in black and wear a protecter around his wrist

Alignment:Returners(?)

Crest:Crest of Hearts(Have a white and black on each surface, when digivolve to Ultimate form, it'll turn and stop to see if its a white Heart or black Heart)

RP Sample:
    Kite was walking back home happily after defeat his friends 10 times a row each with a toy digivice battle, when he get home he saw a digivice look alike to his toy digivice at the table."Hey, I thought mum would be busy to even bought dinner for me....strange." Taking the digivice with him, he was going to have a test battle between his toy digivice and his look alike digivice when the two was in contacted with each other, a light suddenly beam out from the two digivices,"Hey, What the!?What's happening!?" When the beam fades, he look at the digivice, they fused to one!! And when he pick up the digivice, another beam of light beamed out to the ground and an unknown egg appear. "Okay....is it an event or something?? Maybe its just an ordinary egg but isn't this too big for that to happen???" Suddenly the egg crack while the digivice appeared a statement:THE DIGIEGG HAS HATCHED."Huh!?So it means...." Kite look at the Digiegg and it hatched to a Zurumon."Hi I'm Zurumon, nice to meet you" Kite was stunned and said,"I-I thought Zurumon is surpposed to be a naughty digimon??" Zurumon replied,"Normally yes but when I was a Digiegg, I think that your kind heart has change my personalities" Kite look quite shocked and happy and said,"Okay then Zurumon, wanna have some dinner with me???

Hope I'm in T_T

Last edited:

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    @Taichi
    Both Volcdramon and Firamon were taken.

@JBCPeace
    I am considering having an Elite. If you are still accepting changes, I'll PM you the details.

IC:
    "That brown-haired boy over there also has a Digimon! Let's go see!" Fufumon squeaked.

"How would you know?" Vincent wondered out loud as he approach the kid.

"Intuition, of course." Fufumon said. It's a lie. She had secretly switched the Digivice's function from Clock to Detector while her partner was cycling. Fufumon was looking at the Digivice after listening Vincent's answer to confirm the presence of Digimon. From what she saw, Fufumon assumed there were at least five Digimon within a particular distance: two Fresh (including herself), one Rookie, one Champion and one Ultimate. There were also at least two Tamers, one disappeared together with the Ultimate, Champion and Fresh Digimon. The other had the Rookie Digimon in touching range. With no one around, it had to be that kid.

Vincent could see the boy was sobbing. He drew a handkerchief from his pocket. Vincent put on his best smile, and held out his hand as if he were offering the handkerchief for the kid dry his tears with. For him, it wouldn't matter if the handkerchief got dirty. He used it only for emergencies, and this looks like one. Like Fufumon said, he had a Digimon too, but it was hurt badly.

Fufumon hopped off Vincent's shoulder and landed beside the boy. She seemed more interested in the Digimon than the Tamer. "Shoreenamon, are you okay?"

Star★Seeker

→s t y l e ;
    Years
  • IC:
    "...Digivolve to....Moonmon!"Shouted Poyomon, as the light faded Poyomon's change was made apparent, she now was a clear tear like digimon.

"You still look small, can't you get bigger!?"Shouted a deseperated Tori.He didn't want his small friend to die in the hands, or legs, of an ultimate level Spider woman.

"I'll hold her as long as I can!"Moonmon shouted, she was determined to defeat insectoid beast."You just try to digivolve me again!"

Suddenly a shadowy gas flowed through the wind, enveloping the atacking insect, a large dragon and a girl in, as it faded, the girl and the creatures had dissapeared.The only living things there were two boys, a Fufumon, and a hurt Shoreenamon.

"Okay...What just happened here?"Tori asked to himself as a joke.

"Well...cloudy gas go boom boom on big spider, big dragon and girly girl."Moonmon explained mockingly.

Suddenly Tori saw two boys holding a hurt digimon.

"Once again; what happened here?"

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2008
    "But how do you know it's not her?" Arukenimon whines.
    "How many times do I have to say this... She doesn't have the right digimon!!" Infermon lashes out with one of its legs hitting one of the walls creating a large hole.
    "Infermon stop it before this old ware house falls on our heads." Lady Devimon say from the box she's sitting on.
    "Maybe but..."
    "There wakeing up." Etemon tell the others look up from the Girl.
    Head pounding Leia opens her eyes and see's Nyaromon laying next to her and a large yellow monkey like digimon bending over her. "I don't like it when people, digimon or what ever is this close to me." she says pushing the yellow monkey away form her.
    "Why you little..." Etemon yells getting up and then takes a step towards Leia.
    "I wont let you hurt Leia!" Nyaromon says jumping in front of Etemon.
    "Etemon leave them alone." Lady Devimon tells him as she walks over. "If it's ok with every one, I'll take her under my wing." She smiles at Leia.

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
    Years
  • With Puffmon in tow, Dara rushed over to Tommy. So many things were happening at once, that her head was spinning completely out of control. Puffmon's expression was serious now. The happiness had faded away from it, and was terrifed yet angered.

"Tommy!" Dara called out, running to his side.

"Shoreenamon!" Cried Puffmon, and within an instant, jumped out of Dara's arms. As fast as it could bounce, it reached Shoreenamon. Dara was immediantly behind it.

"What's happened to Foxmon..?"

Puffmon didn't have time to explain to her. It examined Shoreenamon nervously, hopping from side to side.

"Arukenimon!" It exclaimed in distress.

"Aw.. Tommy. What happened?" Dara pressed again. She reached out to hug Tommy, but Puffmon intervined.

"Do not worry about it. Shoreenamon is hurt! We need to do something as soon as possible!" Puffmon ordered.

"I don't know what to do.." Dara sighed.

Ignoring Puffmon, she gave Tommy a small hug. Carefully, she began to stroke Shoreenamon's fur. Once she saw it flinch, she ceased. Puffmon was still hopping around on its invisible feet, trying to think of an idea to help Shoreenamon.

pokefan89

Tad Bolmont
    Years
  • Tommy accepted the hug and turned to Dara, tears running down his face and into Shoreenamon's fur. "I just got my friend back, and now..." He sobbed once more. "Now he's hurt!" He buried his face in Shoreenamon's fur again, ignoring the digimon's flinching.

"T-Tosh," Shoreenamon gasped out, "Don't worry about me..." He looked at Dara and then Puffmon, giving them both a pained smile. "I'll be fine..."

Tommy looked back up, the tears coming faster. "Sho. Ree. Na. Mon?" He stared at him for a few seconds, then latched onto Dara. "C-Call me Tosh, Dara," he sobbed.

Taichi

The Keyblader of The Future
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2012
    OOC: xGrezxX: Accepted

StarLatias: please dont co-gamemaster please

I really like what is happening to your character so far shadowcat

IC: To come later

Did I get accepted? I posted my profile before xGrezxX did?

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2011
    OOC:Maybe he forgots??And call me Grez....<_<

IC:Next day after school, Kite went back to his room locked and look at Zurumon,"So I've got a meat for you to eat, you digimons eat this isn't it??" Zurumon continue eating and said,"Well, digimon eat something besides meat, something like digi mushrooms,which I love it" Kite started to hold back his words for a few second while thinking,*Digimushrooms should be in the Digiworld if I remember playing Digimon world on my playstation..but this is real world and real life so how could I get into the games and grab a Digimushrooms for it??* Zurumon was curious at the silence of the room,"Kite, your not daydreaming right??" Kite looked at Zurumon and was going to open the door,"Yeah, I'm calling my mum for dinner so wait here" When dailing the phone, the phone itself release a fuzzy sound and digital numbers on the phone randomly changing,"Geez, whats up with this phone???" when headed back to his room, he was surprise at the evolution occuring with Zurumon and it digivolve to Pagumon, "Hey Kite, so can we just walk out of this room??I'm getting bored and its a good thing for a growing ups to at least have a walk outside of the house" Still stunned but recover when Pagumon was talking at him, he replied,"Alright then, but we'll have to cover you for no one should even see you, got it???" Pagumon was very exciting at the chance of going outdoors,"Okay, let go!!"

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2008
    OOC
    I'm trying to start a Digimon Rp if anyone wants to join it. The sign ups are in the Rp lounge.

And i'll post IC after Peace does his part.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

« if you still b e l i e v e »
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    I Fixed The Other Sign-up I Made.(Again...)

Name: Solana

Digimon: Hawkmon

Fresh form: pururumon

Intraining: Poromon

Rookie: Hawkmon

Champion: Aquilamon

Ultimate: Halsemon

Mega: Imperialdramon

Elite: (Can I Not Use One?)

Digivice colour: Grey And Dark Grey

Personality: Solana Is Very Brave And Will Take On Any Challenge.

Description: Solana Has Dark blue Eyes And long, dark brown Hair.She Wears A Blue Tank Top And Green Jeans.

Alignment: the returners

Crest: Reliability

Rp Sample: "Mach Impulse!" Said Halsemon As He Used The Attack On Blackwargreymon. "Hang In There Halsemon!" Said Solana Watching Halsemon Fight Blackwargreymon. "Tempest Wind!" Said Halsemon Launching Another Attack. Blackwargreymon Fell To The Ground As Soon As The Attack Hit It. "Good Job Halsemon!" Said Solana As Blackwargreymon Turned Into A Digi-Egg. "Thanks,But Now All We Need Is Food." Said Halsemon Looking Around For Food. "Ok,Lets Go." Said Solana Walking Towards The Nearest Restraunt. " I Will Be Right Back Halsemon." Said Solana When They Got To The Restraunt. "Ok,Ill Wait Under That Tree Over There." Said Halsemon Pointing To The Tree Behind The Restraunt.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back