• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Digimon New Series 2015 !

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Ta-Daaa

Digimon New Series 2015 !

Kari is back !
    I wonder if She has a Boyfriend that will be hated from Day 1 for getting between TK & Kari.

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2022
    Doubt it. Though we know she doesn't marry TK or Davis, so there has to be someone. The whole premise implied thus far is to focus on the original eight.

From the silhouette, I'd say she's going to Odaiba like her brother did. It's going to look odd with her not wearing pink, yellow and shorts and t-shirt/vest.

pkmin3033

I wonder who the antagonist for this will be...I hope it's not Myotismon again. I was happy to see him at the end of Adventure 02 for all of three seconds; once he killed off Arukenimon and Mummymon, who had made the show worth watching up to that point, that was it - I wanted him gone. Killing off the comic relief is unforgiveable.

I kind of want Daemon to make a reappearance; he didn't have enough involvement in 02, and he's a much more interesting threat, being a Demon Lord and all. Either way, I'm looking forward to seeing the original Digidestined again...Digimon needs a revival. Tamers and Frontier weren't too bad, but Savers and Fusion were both dismal...

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2022
    I'm more interested in how they can advance things. Each subsequent series has introduced some new mechanic. Tamers introduced Biomerging. Frontier took that concept one further. Savers didn't really do much to add to it, though, and Xros Wars took the DNA Digivolving concept in a whole different direction and from where I'm sitting, it got quite messy.

But yes, I'd put Myotismon completely off the table. I wouldn't mind seeing them find a way to bring back Arukenimon, Mummymon and BlackWarGreymon though. And we still have Daemon and Dragomon out there too.

Wonder if they'll find a way to slip a Ryo cameo in some way? On the one hand, Ryo's story arc is now complete. On the other hand, they didn't shy away from nostalgia and bringing back characters that were otherwise retired with the end of Xros Wars (with the exception of the Adventure group, of course). And while we're on that subject, how did the events of Xros Wars affect the Adventure continuity?

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
    I wonder who the antagonist for this will be...I hope it's not Myotismon again. I was happy to see him at the end of Adventure 02 for all of three seconds; once he killed off Arukenimon and Mummymon, who had made the show worth watching up to that point, that was it - I wanted him gone. Killing off the comic relief is unforgiveable.
    I think it's gonna be a new antagonist specifically made for this series.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    I think it's gonna be a new antagonist specifically made for this series.

Honestly , I really wish for a new Digidestined with Dorumon !!!
    I mean , it digivolved into Dorugreymon & Alphamon .
    2 Best Digimon I know.

Question : how does new Digimon reveal ?
    Is there any way to know Digimon by Generation .
    I want to know new Digimon of this year cause the Anime might advertise them.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    Question : how does new Digimon reveal ?

I don't think Digimon does the 'generation' thing like Pokemon. They just announce new Digimon whenever they feel like it or just slip them into a new game or something. There are a few lists of Digimon floating around, though...but they're all pretty lengthy and may not even be complete.

And going back a bit, yes, the recent Digimon games have used the same character designer from Devil Survivor (and also Durarara!! and probably a few other things). I don't see them using him here, though, since this is a continuation of an already existing series.

pkmin3033

You want this page of Wikimon~
    I believe they only reveal new Digimon through the card game now, for the most part.

I can't see any of those Digimon being in the new Adventure series, asides from MAYBE BanchoStingmon if Ken is in it...asides from the Dark Masters and the Four Sovereigns, it's never really focused on groups before, like the Royal Knights or Olympus Twelve. I mean, I don't think Daemon was ever classified as one of the Demon Lords, just as a...random interloper.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    You want this page of Wikimon~
    I believe they only reveal new Digimon through the card game now, for the most part.

I can't see any of those Digimon being in the new Adventure series, asides from MAYBE BanchoStingmon if Ken is in it...asides from the Dark Masters and the Four Sovereigns, it's never really focused on groups before, like the Royal Knights or Olympus Twelve. I mean, I don't think Daemon was ever classified as one of the Demon Lords, just as a...random interloper.

As far as I know , Hukmon and its evolution Saviror Hukmon & Jesmon are new Digimon this year.
    So , There is a chance the New Digimon Series might advertise them by making them a DigiDestined Partner.
    Isn't that the real of the Digimon Anime ??? To Introduce new Digimon for Merchandise Sales.
    They obviously not making it for the satisfactory of older audience.
    I wonder if the series really going to introduce new Digimon as Antagonist or Ally .
    Is This new Series really not going to have a brand new Digimon as new character ?

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Please entire original digidestined come back and please showcase the megas of each original Digimon!!! I could seriously care less about anyone new!!

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    The original eight Chosen Children's silhouettes have been revealed!

Spoiler:

This also makes me wonder what's going to be in the other six eggs, since we already have everyone's silhouettes (except for the Digimon [and the 02 characters]). Also, V-Jump is still coming out for this month, and people are hoping for some new news in that.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2022
    If that's TK next to Kari, he no longer wears a hat. And Joe and Matt have both had haircuts.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019

I'm really hoping for a new chosen Children around Kari's age with Hukmon or Dorumon!!!

The original eight Chosen Children's silhouettes have been revealed!

Spoiler:

This also makes me wonder what's going to be in the other six eggs, since we already have everyone's silhouettes (except for the Digimon [and the 02 characters]). Also, V-Jump is still coming out for this month, and people are hoping for some new news in that.

When will V-Jump come out ????

RivalGator

I hate them all.
    Years
    In all honesty I was a little skeptical when I heard about the new kids returning, and I also feared that it would be a remake with new 'graphics' like the new Sailor Moon... But I'm holding hope that it will be interesting.

I personally would have liked to have seen the Season 2 characters, but they ended very badly in the original.

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2022
    So, the rumor says they will just uncanonize Digimon 02!?

What rumour is this, may I ask?

Also, 02 is a fairly big thing to write off. i can see them writing off its ending, though. It's easily done to say that it's simply one possible future.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday

I'm really hoping for a new chosen Children around Kari's age with Hukmon or Dorumon!!!
    When will V-Jump come out ????
    In the middle of the month. So around the fifteenth. Leaks may appear a little sooner, depending on if someone can get their hands on a copy and is interested in Digimon, if there's anything in the issue.

So, the rumor says they will just uncanonize Digimon 02!?
    This is the first I've heard of the rumor. I have seen someone say that the person who leaked the silhouettes first (whomever they are) has also said that 02 is being discarded for the sequel, but that's just baseless speculation at this point.

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
    Years
    What rumour is this, may I ask?

Also, 02 is a fairly big thing to write off. i can see them writing off its ending, though. It's easily done to say that it's simply one possible future.

In the middle of the month. So around the fifteenth. Leaks may appear a little sooner, depending on if someone can get their hands on a copy and is interested in Digimon, if there's anything in the issue.

This is the first I've heard of the rumor. I have seen someone say that the person who leaked the silhouettes first (whomever they are) has also said that 02 is being discarded for the sequel, but that's just baseless speculation at this point.

Yes, it's baseless speculation, so everyone calm down lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back