• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Digimon Your Digital Dream[NEW VERSION 2.0 AVAILABLE!]

Years
This hack keeps getting better but you have 130 Digimon for the upcoming beta and no Leomon, He is my second favorite from Agumon, third would be Veemon and then Guilmon. I'm sure you'll be adding more Digimon later on but shouldn't Leomon been in from the start? And I'm sure you've thought or it's in the game already having Guilmon bread as an HP recovery item.

Leomon probabily will be an npc in the beta and maybe you will appreciate it more than before when we'll add it as playable digimon!! :-)
The Guilmon bread is a cool idea! We are inspired a lot by digimon games for the items but this is a nice idea!
If you have any other suggestion do not hesitate to give us! This is just a fan game! It will be based on fan's wants! :)

Years
I was on YouTube looking at Pokemon hacks and I thought of the auction house they have in Digimon World 3 in the warehouse. You could put something similar that players can buy special items for their digimon at different hours of the day.

Years
I was on YouTube looking at Pokemon hacks and I thought of the auction house they have in Digimon World 3 in the warehouse. You could put something similar that players can buy special items for their digimon at different hours of the day.

We already thougt about doing something like this, maybe we'll add it in the future because is a very nice idea :)

Years
My favourite Digimon ever! Thank you very much sir!
Hei Xai this is for you :)
forxaitan_by_dydd90-d7tn72d.png

Phantomon will be added in the 2nd Beta :D

Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2020
Can you please add Coronamon, Lunamon, Betamon, Monodramon, Hagurumon, Lopmon, Flamon, Strabimon, Kazemon, Kumamon, Beetlemon, Loweemon, Grumblemon, Ranamon, Arbormon, Mercurymon, Labramon, Kamemon, Dorumon, Ballistamon, Cutemon, Dorulumon, Gumdramon, Dracomon, Dracmon, Elecmon, Kudamon, Monmon, Commandramon, Fanbeemon, Hyokomon, Myotismon, Keramon, Liollmon, DeviDevimon, Candlemon, Lucemon, BlackGatomon, Mikemon, Pawnchessmon(Black/White), Penguinmon, Gazimon, Duskmon, Gotsumon, Kunemon, Spadamon, Impmon, & Mushroommon to the next beta of your game?

Raj

Pokemon Master
Years
Can you please add Coronamon, Lunamon, Betamon, Monodramon, Hagurumon, Lopmon, Flamon, Strabimon, Kazemon, Kumamon, Beetlemon, Loweemon, Grumblemon, Ranamon, Arbormon, Mercurymon, Labramon, Kamemon, Dorumon, Ballistamon, Cutemon, Dorulumon, Gumdramon, Dracomon, Dracmon, Elecmon, Kudamon, Monmon, Commandramon, Fanbeemon, Hyokomon, Myotismon, Keramon, Liollmon, DeviDevimon, Candlemon, Lucemon, BlackGatomon, Mikemon, Pawnchessmon(Black/White), Penguinmon, Gazimon, Duskmon, Gotsumon, Kunemon, Spadamon, Impmon, & Mushroommon to the next beta of your game?
....................That's a lot of Digimon.

Honestly as long as Guilmon and his evolutions are added I'll be happy.

Years

We dont know which Digimon we'll add in the second beta, maybe Betamon, Elecmon, Myotismon and Mushroomon for sure, however DemiDevimon, Gotsumon, Kunemon and Keramon are available in the first release.

....................That's a lot of Digimon.

Honestly as long as Guilmon and his evolutions are added I'll be happy.
Guilmon, Growlmon and WarGrowlmon are included in the first beta so i think you'll be happy :)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 27, 2022
I can't express how I await this game. Ever since the news of a second season to the original Digimon season I searched the web for a good digimon fangame and this looks really really nice so far =)

For digivolution you wrote "with the help of an item" (something along these lines), is it just meant to be like pokemon, ex. you need a stone, or are there also gonna be Digi armor eggs?

Another thing I would like to know is the "family system" (dont know how to express it better). Are there specific evolution lines like Koromon -> Agumon -> Greymon or are you implementing bigger trees, lets say like in Digimon World Dawn for the nds. There it would be Agumon can digivolve to Greymon under such conditions and digivolve to GeoGreymon under other conditions.

Thank you for your effort and I will eagerly await the beta =)

P.S: Sorry, if my english is a little bad =D

Years
I can't express how I await this game. Ever since the news of a second season to the original Digimon season I searched the web for a good digimon fangame and this looks really really nice so far =)

For digivolution you wrote "with the help of an item" (something along these lines), is it just meant to be like pokemon, ex. you need a stone, or are there also gonna be Digi armor eggs?

Another thing I would like to know is the "family system" (dont know how to express it better). Are there specific evolution lines like Koromon -> Agumon -> Greymon or are you implementing bigger trees, lets say like in Digimon World Dawn for the nds. There it would be Agumon can digivolve to Greymon under such conditions and digivolve to GeoGreymon under other conditions.

Thank you for your effort and I will eagerly await the beta =)

P.S: Sorry, if my english is a little bad =D
Thank you for your appreciation :) about the digivolution items yes, they works like the stones in pokemon and yes there are Digi Armor Eggs.

A Digimon can digivolve to different digimon for exemple Agumon > Greymon or Agumon > Tyrannomon etc.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 27, 2022
Oh nice =) Then I have to catch A LOT of digimon, because I need absolutely every digimon, that will be so coool =D

Years
Whoa a lot of updates since i last checked. Can't wait for beta.

Btw you misspelled "her" as "his" in heroins info :P

I have an idea for a quest that involves fighting a really strong rookie Digimon that doesn't like humans. We can discuss it in PM if you want.

Years
Whoa a lot of updates since i last checked. Can't wait for beta.

Btw you misspelled "her" as "his" in heroins info :P

I have an idea for a quest that involves fighting a really strong rookie Digimon that doesn't like humans. We can discuss it in PM if you want.

Thank you for you correction :)

We can discuss your idea, it seems very nice!

We are going very fast with the updates the beta is 90% complete, soon we'll reveal the day of the demo :)

Years
  • Seen Apr 15, 2023
Hey Dydd, glad the title I made was okay for you guys :D

Hope things are going well, cannot wait to start playing this on my phone with an emulator!

Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2020
Can you please also add Arukadhimon, Flamemon, Burgermon, Kotemon, Calumon, Candlemon, Damemon, Gizumon, Goblimon, Huckmon, KoKabuterimon, Kudamon, Liollmon, Lucemon, Labramon, Phascomon, Mikemon, Ryudamon, Sistermon Blanc, Tinkermon, Pickmon, Cutemon, Ballistamon, Dorulumon, Chibitortomon, Mervamon, & Sparrowmon to this game?

Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2020
These what the the Digivolutions should look like:
Spoiler:

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Dec 14, 2015
Couldn't you merge Agumon and Agumon(Savers) into the same digimon to give more variety to lines? Agumon(Savers) is basically a plain Agumon with some tape around his claws in my opinion, and having both lines on him would be better than having a single line Agumon of each.

Also, would you eventually consider adding fresh and in-training forms? That would also add a lot more possible digivolution paths for a single digimon, although I'd understand if you didn't want to.

And lastly, for the starter, since you were asking for suggestions. Wouldn't it be better if the starter digimon wasn't a main digimon from the anime? Like maybe Gotsumon, Tapirmon, or Demimeramon? Or you could do like I think someone else mentioned and give a sort of personality test with each answer adding a number to different variables for different starters, and whichever starter variable is the highest by the end of the test is your starter. Although I still think it'd be nice to have your starter able to become something like Unimon, Monochromon(although I suspect Agumon and Gabumon will be able to become him as well), Meramon(Probably able to be gotten from Agumon also), etc.

Edit: I know I said "lastly" on my last paragraph but I also wanted to ask, since you have Kumamon, are you planning on adding Monmon and Kotemon as well? And as you said that Leomon would eventually be added, I'm assuming Elecmon would be his main rookie?

Last edited:
Years
Couldn't you merge Agumon and Agumon(Savers) into the same digimon to give more variety to lines? Agumon(Savers) is basically a plain Agumon with some tape around his claws in my opinion, and having both lines on him would be better than having a single line Agumon of each.

Also, would you eventually consider adding fresh and in-training forms? That would also add a lot more possible digivolution paths for a single digimon, although I'd understand if you didn't want to.

And lastly, for the starter, since you were asking for suggestions. Wouldn't it be better if the starter digimon wasn't a main digimon from the anime? Like maybe Gotsumon, Tapirmon, or Demimeramon? Or you could do like I think someone else mentioned and give a sort of personality test with each answer adding a number to different variables for different starters, and whichever starter variable is the highest by the end of the test is your starter. Although I still think it'd be nice to have your starter able to become something like Unimon, Monochromon(although I suspect Agumon and Gabumon will be able to become him as well), Meramon(Probably able to be gotten from Agumon also), etc.

Edit: I know I said "lastly" on my last paragraph but I also wanted to ask, since you have Kumamon, are you planning on adding Monmon and Kotemon as well? And as you said that Leomon would eventually be added, I'm assuming Elecmon would be his main rookie?

Thank you for your suggestions, however the 2 Agumon are separate Digimon, the Starter are the main of each season and yes we'll add Monmon, Kotemon and Elecmon in the next beta. About the Baby Digimon currently they are Npc.

However we have just updated a new video, you can find it at the top of the thread :)

Raj

Pokemon Master
Years
However we have just updated a new video, you can find it at the top of the thread :)
I just checked for a new video, but I think the link you put on the thread is broken as it leads me to nowhere and just says error on Youtube.

Back