• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Digimon Your Digital Dream[NEW VERSION 2.0 AVAILABLE!]

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Dec 14, 2015
Yes, they are two separate Agumon, but they are both just "Agumon", not another form of Agumon like Snow Agumon or Toy Agumon. Digimon can digivolve into different things if different conditions are met, which is why they digivolve into different things. If you keep Agumon and Agumon(Savers) separate, then you're just going to have two variations of the same digimon. I understand you doing this, I just think it'd be better off if they had the same rookie, since the rookie is actually the same exact digimon. I personally think that a Savers Agumon line with JUST the Savers Agumon line in it would kinda ruin one of the main points of digimon, which is one digimon being able to become multiple different things, that's just kinda how I see it. I don't mind too much however you do it, it's just a suggestion.

And yeah, I saw the baby digimon as NPCs, I was just wondering if they would eventually be able to become the lowest forms of digimon in the game to add more pathways for digimon to digivolve in.

Also, nice new video, I like it. I assume DemiDevimon will become Devimon through level or some other way since he has to use a Soul Hat to become Soulmon?

Last edited:
Years
Just watched the video. Now I'm even more exited to play!! I love the followers and all the sprites and I think I'm gonna explode before October.

Anyways, keep up the amazing work!! I get emailed whenever someone posts here, so I shall be lurking for updates... : D

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 25, 2023
I have just see the video and that's incredible. I would like to help you with the quest if it's possible.

I has invented that a Snimon is cutting down the trees in a forest, and it's near to destroy it, so you must go there and defeat him (probably you can catch him)or something like that.

Another one could be a Etemon kindnapping a digimon or another tamer...

Do you like them?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 25, 2015
about dark digievolution, you could do it based on the happiness level of the digimon, and of course, change how a digimon can gain or lost happiness, like maybe using some moves that are from incompatible type, fleeing or not from battle, using itens, having certain nature, or all of these things together

Years
I have just see the video and that's incredible. I would like to help you with the quest if it's possible.

I has invented that a Snimon is cutting down the trees in a forest, and it's near to destroy it, so you must go there and defeat him (probably you can catch him)or something like that.

Another one could be a Etemon kindnapping a digimon or another tamer...

Do you like them?

It's a good idea about Snimon maybe we'll add it, about Etemon it's not in the beta actually, however thank you for the help :)

about dark digievolution, you could do it based on the happiness level of the digimon, and of course, change how a digimon can gain or lost happiness, like maybe using some moves that are from incompatible type, fleeing or not from battle, using itens, having certain nature, or all of these things together
Yes the Dark Digivolution and the "Worst" Digivolution like Numemon are based on happiness, if your Digimon faint it lost happyness and items, location and day/night can influence a digivolution.

As soon as the beta is done id love to test it for u
We decided when the beta is ready everyone can test it :)

Years
  • Seen May 3, 2016
I have the same question, cause the latest trailer said october but, early october, mid october, late october? I`m so hyped for this game.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 18, 2024
I feel like a child days before christmas...
Awesome work dude!
Respect to you

Years
  • Seen Oct 31, 2014
Hello the game is done for day Halloween ??
Can wait the game, please send the game, me patamon is verry happy ^.^.

Years
Guys after 2 years we have finally realized this dream, and it's fantastic!!! I want to thank all people who helped us with Your Digital Dream, my two brothers, Bandai, Nintendo, Pokecommunity and WiththeWill Forum :) This is the Beta of the game, I hope you have fun with it and I want to know wich is your Starter, wich Digimon are in your party, your story progress and everything!!! Naturally if you find bugs/errors please report us.

Back