• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[DISCUSSION THREAD] Pictures of You!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reflux

Reflux
    Years
    You seem to be the one, excuse my assumption if its wrong, "insulting everyones intelligence".

Anybody whose IQ is above their age... which is nobody to my knowledge.

Well I've seen some 9-13 year olds here, who type and use grammar more correctly than some of the older members.

The majority of people here are vain, naive, and judgmental. Discuss.

Your being judgmental by pointing this out. Let it be, its a website no harm done to you.

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2012

lol what did you have a picture that didnt get acknowledged or something

No; did you have punctuation that didn't get acknowledged, or something?

You seem to be the one, excuse my assumption if its wrong, "insulting everyones intelligence".

Quote:
    Originally Posted by TheUltimateSacrifice
    Anybody whose IQ is above their age... which is nobody to my knowledge.
    Well I've seen some 9-13 year olds here, who type and use grammar more correctly than some of the older members.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by TheUltimateSacrifice
    The majority of people here are vain, naive, and judgmental. Discuss.
    Your being judgmental by pointing this out. Let it be, its a website no harm done to you.

It is good to see that the tyrant wannabe, is just as sombre as ever.

Thanks for proving my point, in that quotation. Sardonic wit - look it up. Your old pal Churchill used it on everybody; even you. Even if I was being serious, your point proves nothing. If I deemed everyone to be stupid, than your smart "9-13 year olds", would only be less stupid.

We are talking about two different "judgments." Guilty conscience, much? I simply made an inference, from several observations. Yes, I am being judgmental in that I have the ability to "form sensible opinions". It's good to know that the hypocrite, knows how to judge one. Keep it up.

I mean, aren't we all in some way?
    It should already be implied, so no real need to point it out.

Yet people are kicking up a stink? I think your reasoning is incorrect. Am I the first one to point it out, or not?

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013

offended by profanities, dont click the spoiler please.
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2016
    Yet people are kicking up a stink? I think your reasoning is incorrect. Am I the first one to point it out, or not?

I honestly don't know what you're talking about when you said, "Yet people are kicking up a stink?" lul.. was there something I missed?

And you could have at least given reasons why you thought these people were being "vain" and "judgmental". You can leave out the the "naive" because I'd have to somewhat agree.

But all in all, I think you's trollin' (successfully).

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2012
    I acquiesce to your articulate reasoning!

ITT: We find out TheUltimateSacrifice is a butthurt.

ITT: We find out gamer is highly defensive, uses petty insults, and is a Weeaboo.

"poopnoodle" says, "I acquiesce to your articulate reasoning! Let me post an immature image, to help me feel like I actually achieved something!"

I honestly don't know what you're talking about when you said, "Yet people are kicking up a stink?" lul.. was there something I missed?

And you could have at least given reasons why you thought these people were being "vain" and "judgmental". You can leave out the the "naive" because I'd have to somewhat agree.

But all in all, I think you's trollin' (successfully).

It's an idiom. In essence, people are getting defensive, and feel the need to quarrel; however, they are proving my point emphatically.

Anybody with an onion for a brain can figure that one out. Go and check both threads pertaining to pictures. Nice rock you are hiding under. Basically, they are vain, because they pose, defend pictures with "oh, I just woke up", or "this is a crappy picture, I don't like it, but I'll post it anyway", pack on makeup, "trendy", clothes, etc.. They are judgmental, because they let a photo do what actions and words are for. This is not all, but most.

Me, trolling? What preposterous nonsense!

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
    there isno point.to arguing with him. he's a troll,we fell for,it. actually, i knew he was a troll,i just nevermiss an opportunity for a good "ITT"

<--the current state of this thread

and at the risk of Chibi-chan eating my family for not being on topic, "lol Joey Stalin"

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2012
    there isno point.to arguing with him. he's a troll,we fell for,it. actually, i knew he was a troll,i just nevermiss an opportunity for a good "ITT"

<--the current state of this thread

and at the risk of Chibi-chan eating my family for not being on topic, "lol Joey Stalin"

How was that a good ITT? It was an insult that usually comes from a 3 year old. My reply wiped the floor with yours.

Troll? It's funny how you label me as a troll, as a veneer for your failure to discuss in a reasonable manner, my opinion on the "Post your picture thread". You didn't call me one originally, but as soon as you realise that your petty discord just doesn't cut it, it is all hands on deck with the troll labelling!

You were never arguing with me. All I wanted is a discussion, but I didn't even get that. How is the thread dead? It is meant to be a place to "discuss any of the pictures from the post thread". I did this; I provided my opinion. I don't see how it is offensive, or why you feel the need to reply to it if your post has no relevance to the subject at hand.

So I'm a troll? Coming from you, that is quite self-righteous. Please tell me how my posts in this thread resemble "someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages". I quipped about "poopnoodle"'s punctuation, and replied tit for tat with the lame insults, and stupid images, but that's it. You would be hard done by to call that trolling.

"Ah, a much needed explanation from Ultimate. NOW you guys can get to arguing."

Apparently they already have. I am deemed as a troll, and therefore everything I said is rendered void. How convenient!

Here's a timeline.

1. I come in, and make a perfectly reasonable observation, from the picture thread.
    2. Replies are made in this manner "omgbbq derpa derpa, let me troll you!!! I post irrelevent points. Here's a stupid image! Here's a petty insult!
    3. I reinforce my position.
    4. Repeat of step 2.
    5. Repeat of step 3.
    6. I am declared a troll, in a vain attempt to nullify all that I said.

Jason is the only guy here that knows the meaning of the word "discuss", it seems.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    How was that a good ITT? It was an insult that usually comes from a 3 year old. My reply wiped the floor with yours.

Troll? It's funny how you label me as a troll, as a veneer for your failure to discuss in a reasonable manner, my opinion on the "Post your picture thread". You didn't call me one originally, but as soon as you realise that your petty discord just doesn't cut it, it is all hands on deck with the troll labelling!

You were never arguing with me. All I wanted is a discussion, but I didn't even get that. How is the thread dead? It is meant to be a place to "discuss any of the pictures from the post thread". I did this; I provided my opinion. I don't see how it is offensive, or why you feel the need to reply to it if your post has no relevance to the subject at hand.

So I'm a troll? Coming from you, that is quite self-righteous. Please tell me how my posts in this thread resemble "someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages". I quipped about "poopnoodle"'s punctuation, and replied tit for tat with the lame insults, and stupid images, but that's it. You would be hard done by to call that trolling.

"Ah, a much needed explanation from Ultimate. NOW you guys can get to arguing."

Apparently they already have. I am deemed as a troll, and therefore everything I said is rendered void. How convenient!

Here's a timeline.

1. I come in, and make a perfectly reasonable observation, from the picture thread.
    2. Replies are made in this manner "omgbbq derpa derpa, let me troll you!!! I post irrelevent points. Here's a stupid image! Here's a petty insult!
    3. I reinforce my position.
    4. Repeat of step 2.
    5. Repeat of step 3.
    6. I am declared a troll, in a vain attempt to nullify all that I said.

Jason is the only guy here that knows the meaning of the word "discuss", it seems.

Ok.

Moving on, I think there are a lot of people on PC that are super good-looking! I wish people would post pictures of them outside more, cause I like seeing how different places around the world look.

.Fenris

Just a bystander, don't shoot!
    Years
    So I'm a troll? Coming from you, that is quite self-righteous. Please tell me how my posts in this thread resemble "someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages".
    *I realize I'm a bit late, but whatever.*

"Posting inflammatory messages." or 'Trolling' basically means to write things in such a way as to annoy or anger people to provoke a response, and instead of trying to discuss things properly instead of immediately posting "ZOMGZ Pepul r vayn and judgementalz!!one" out of the blue and trying to get people angry at something personal, you could have followed the discussion and said it later. Did you? No? Too bad, now stop whining and get over it.

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2012
    *I realize I'm a bit late, but whatever.*

"Posting inflammatory messages." or 'Trolling' basically means to write things in such a way as to annoy or anger people to provoke a response, and instead of trying to discuss things properly instead of immediately posting "ZOMGZ Pepul r vayn and judgementalz!!one" out of the blue and trying to get people angry at something personal, you could have followed the discussion and said it later. Did you? No? Too bad, now stop whining and get over it.

Dude, I posted my opinion, which was aimed to provoke a response. It's a discussion. People discuss. I posted the word "Discuss.", so that people would discuss. People discuss in a discussion. This is a discussion thread, so people discuss.

Do you understand, sonny jim?

I posted my opinion, as did everybody else in this thread. Last time I checked, that is what people do in discussions - they post their opinions!

It wasn't out of the blue, nor did I say it in an immature way.

Yes, because I was making personal attacks, and really riling people up! -1 for your comprehension "skills".

There is no middle ground - you either post your opinion, or something irrelevant. I posted my opinion - I don't care if you don't like it; it doesn't change the fact that it is my opinion, and this may seem preposterous to someone whose ego is nurtured, and cared for like an infant.

Yes, because I am whining! -1 for your comprehension "skills". You come in here, after the discussion is over, and post your opinion. Your opinion, on the picture thread? No, your opinion on me! If you have a problem with me - shoot me a PM. Don't come in here on your high horse, and act like the big daddy mediating the kiddies at a playground.

What a sugar coating for your petty attempt at garnering attention, for your already inflated e-go.

Go back to the little world from whence you came.

Disclaimer: I am sorry if I offended anyone!

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
    How about we? stay on topic.

Dude, I posted my opinion, which was aimed to provoke a response. It's a discussion. People discuss. I posted the word "Discuss.", so that people would discuss. People discuss in a discussion. This is a discussion thread, so people discuss.

Your supposed to discuss the pictures in the other thread, not discuss the vanity and shallowness of members on PC, you can make a thread for that. =/

Last edited:

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011

No because on PC if a majority disagrees with what you are saying, be it valid or not, they label you as a troll and go e-furious on you in puiblic to try and look clever. It's like 1940s Russia.

Anyywwaayyy, some top looking dames posting recently!

ITT: We find out TheUltimateSacrifice is a butthurt.

How about we? stay on topic.

Oh sweet sweet irony, you do tease me!

Last edited:

.Fenris

Just a bystander, don't shoot!
    Years
    No because on PC if a majority disagrees with what you are saying, be it valid or not, they label you as a troll and go e-furious on you in puiblic to try and look clever. It's like 1940s Russia.

Anyywwaayyy, some top looking dames posting recently!

Oh sweet sweet irony, you do tease me!

Probably the single most agreeably post in here.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back