• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[DISCUSSION THREAD] Pictures of You!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nanaboo

left my heart on thedancefloor
Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2012
    HoboX10: Ugly? Not even! You are quite adorable(:

shookie

Often scatters things.
    Years
  • @Silver: omg, did your photographer bust out a giant fan and turn it on for your senior pictures? Mine totally did, and it felt insanely cheesy.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    So Silver, I think I'm just going to steal your shirt and shoes now. XD

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
  • Silver! You look like Toby Macguire! (dude who played Spiderman if you didn't know).

Silver

Kyle
    Years
  • So Silver, I think I'm just going to steal your shirt and shoes now. XD
    Hehehe, I love shoes, so I'm also looking for sweet ones, usually on the internet. And yes I'm quite pleased with that pair. ;p
    Anyways, thanks for liking them, if you can find me, you're welcome to try and steal them.

Silver! You look like Toby Macguire! (dude who played Spiderman if you didn't know).
    Never heard that one, people have told me that I look like Michael Cera though. =/

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022
    I have a cheapo ESP/Ltd w/e

I'm trying to save up for a fender p-bass D:

Ayselipera

Kura - I love the blue in your hair. It's such a nice shade and not overly done.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    bugcatcherjason- you remind me of takeshi kaneshiro, being even compared to him you should never have low self esteem and [your gender of choice]s should be flocking ok, ok

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back