• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Discussion Thread

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Or was this that chosen by a previous winner, seeing as we're supposed to be starting that.

Icontest emblem finally uploaded and handed out. Yeah Loki, that's right, I rebelled. Fight me.

I was thinking this too. Or as Loki said, just a mistake. I can't wait for the new theme to come though.

aand the emblem is finally out. I love how it looks, it's just amazing.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    At least the good thing about it is there are a lot of renders/stock images to choose from with this theme.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    I'll be entering this week, I have some Ideas running through my head as we speak.
    I see tough competition already however :x

Years
    Just looked Apple Juice didn't post a stock either. .O
    Omg, now I remember! So CME was really discriminating against me, that [explicit]

>:O

I think me and Apple Juice should post a stock up now, here or edit our posts, and then we put up another voting thread.

Last edited:

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    I thought the point of posting the stock was to compare even while the voting is up. I mean now some people have seen the stock I've used I can take it down now?

Back