• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Discussion Thread

Years
  • Actually they did. They took it out on October 31st, presumably to make sure it wasn't used again, it may have been rare

The whole point of the stock is to see what was done to it. Why would you remove it straight after the voting thread was made out of fear that others may use it? That means only the creator of the voting thread and anyone who judged beforehand would check it. I'm pretty sure that the whole reason of the rule was made for anyone who votes to make a proper judgement. I still do believe I'm being discriminated because CME hates me! (But that's because secretly she fancies me. ;D)

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Well I don't agree with taking it down either I'll be honest but I was just making the point that it was there when CME started the thread or when she last checked so I wouldn't go as far as to say she was biast. So I wouldn't worry about it. We'll see what CME says when she gets on XD;

Years
  • Well I don't agree with taking it down either I'll be honest but I was just making the point that it was there when CME started the thread or when she last checked so I wouldn't go as far as to say she was biast. So I wouldn't worry about it. We'll see what CME says when she gets on XD;

What is this I don't even... I don't want to know what you think! Stop bothering me with your opinion, I hardly understand what your trying to get at with some of the rubbish you type!

When CME comes she'll swipe me of my feet on to her rainbow pony and slice your throat with her magic wand!

Zebra Thunderhead

the avenger
    Years
  • lol I'm not singling everybody out. why not try asking me before you assume such shenanigans?

really, epic didn't post the stock, he knows to do that now. no big deal. apple just took it down. no big deal. nothing left to chew on.

edit: strik.er disqualified for not posting a stock.

Last edited:

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Just a reminder that it is okay not to post 4 words when making a post in entry threads, so long as you img url fits the 25 character bill.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
  • Just to clear things up here Kyen is right, the point of the stock is to see how much was actually done In the making of the icon.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I won icontest #13, with 13 votes and this friday happens to be the 13th which also happens to be my pair's birthday.
    That.Is.Scary.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • What are you talking about, Lokes? That icon is boss.

Probably not entering though. Vocaloid isn't my thing.

Jesus oƒ Suburbia

east jesus nowhere?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2015
    Help me pick?

Discussion Thread
    >
    Discussion Thread

That's my opinion.

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
  • OMG I LOVE THIS WEEK'S THEME! <3 <3 <3

*rushes off to make Vocaloid icon, hoping to God that GIMP doesn't crash again*

And OMG they have a Miku car? Must get get get.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    ARGGGHHH VINTAGE. XD
    *shakes fist at*

ONE OF THESE DAYS.
    ONE OF THESE DAYS, MY GOOD MAN, I WILL DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE FACT THAT YOU ENTER ALL THE IOTW'S THAT I DO. XD;;;

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • ARGGGHHH VINTAGE. XD
    *shakes fist at*

ONE OF THESE DAYS.
    ONE OF THESE DAYS, MY GOOD MAN, I WILL DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE FACT THAT YOU ENTER ALL THE IOTW'S THAT I DO. XD;;;

LAWL

I made a good call on not entering. (b'-')b

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    It's chill, I was just kiddin'. |D
    Gummy, I think... you should enter. :x

Back