• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

|~ Disease Deoxys - [T] ~| [Best Rookie 1Q '12]

Silver Rogue

RolePlayer
Years
Question, how far advanced is human technology at this point? Because personally, I'd like precision airstrikes on my mark and a fully auto lazer rifle in my hands. Yeah, that would be groovy man! ;)

chef30

Great Scott!!!
Years
This is my kind of RP! ^_^

Name: Zero Darklight

Species: Umbreon

Human Age: 17

Appearance (Go in detail if you are infected, as you have different colors now): Zero is unlike any Umbreon you'd ever see. She has red rings located on both her ears, her tail, and a spot on each side where her legs are attatched to her body. She has white skin with peircing yellow eyes. If you were looking at her, you would find a big scar over her eye. Her eye is weak and you can see that it is closed more than the other one. She has a black birthmark on the underside tip of her tail, shaped like a cresent. And her eyes will tend to have a very weak glow now and then.
Spoiler:

Side/Type: Loner

Personality(1-2 paragraphs): Zero is a lone wolf type of pokemon. She is very tricky and can manipulate you to change your opinions. She is agressive often and will tend to ignore you. She is not always faithful, but she will be to anyone who she trusts. She will give anything to protect her friends. She is very emotional whenever she thinks about her awful childhood. She has a big temper and she is often unable to control it. She tries to never cry or act happy around anyone due to the fact that she wants you to think that she means buisness, and she does, most of the time. Zero is very cautious whenever she meets a new person or pokemon. She will try to size you up and act tough so you know not to mess with her. She also likes to lay underneath the moonlight, gazing at the stars, thinking.

History(1-2 paragraphs): Zero's life was a normal pokemon life except for the fact of her oddly colored skin. No one would ever tease her, nor give her compliments. But she was a happy Umbreon like any other Umbreon. She would love to play with her friends by a lake in the forest where she lived. She would go there everyday. Everything was fine until the fire.

On the exact day that Zero became twelve, a mad wild fire broke out in the forest where she lived. The forest was evacuating, and she couldn't find her beloved parents. She looked everywhere where the fire wasn't, which were very few places. She finally swallowed her fear and dashed through the fire. Only to discover that her parents were unconcious on a burning tree. Zero climbed the tree and dragged her parents to safety. But it was too late. They were barely alive. Zero heard her mother and father say their goodbye, and then they were dead. Zero cried the rest of the day, watching her beloved home be destroyed. Finally, the fire ended. All that was left of the forest were burnt trees and inches of ash on the ground. Her home had been destroyed. Her parents had died. Now she was alone...

Zero was forced to leave her home and travel to a new one. But there was no one to guide her. No one to feed her. No one to love her. Zero wandered through the wilderness, hungry... Tired... Lost... Every now and then she would find food, but only enough to let her survive. Finally, she came across a city. If she didn't know any better, this was Cerulean city.

She decided she would live in this city because she wouldn't last the time it took to travel elsewhere. She found a home in an alley in a cardboard box. She found enough food and two TMs. She was almost happy here. Everyone was so nice to eachother. The town was so friendly. Especially the girl she met - Amy. Amy would bring the poor little lonely Umbreon food and water everyday. Amy was nine, so she was too little to own Zero, but she dreamed of owning her. Amy and Zero became close friends. Until the breakout of the disease.

The Deoxys disease was everywhere. Affected everyone. Once you had it, you couldn't get rid of it. And it would spread further until it affected everyone in the city. And it did almost infecct everyone. Only one forth of the city made it out. Amy, sadly, was killed. Zero had lost another friend. Now she couldn't trust anyone. She almost made her way out when she got a dose of this disease. But only very little. It's very slowly taking over her. She now can hear a voice in her head telling her what to do, and it's not her concious. She's noticed that she has lost control of her emotions recently. She's now seventeen, and she's determined to find a new home, as well as the mystery of the disease.

Moveset (4 Original, 1 extra psychic move for Infected): Moonlight, Confuse Ray, Dig, Psychic.

(Done)

Last edited:

|Equinox|

Going on a hiatus :'(
Years
You're accepted, Chef! ^^ Yeah! We need more people in the army~

If one of the reserved roleplayers gonna be a valoran army pokemon, then we can start when all SUs are submitted! If none of them's a VA pokemon though we'll wait till we have one~

Last edited:

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
Will finish when I have more time.

Name:
Sirva Flash

Species:
Charizard

Human Age:

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Side/Type:
Valoran Army

Personality:
Sirva holds a deep hatred of anything that tries to hurt those she cares about, and this hatred is never forgotten. She's difficult to make friends with, often just ignoring others when they try to speak with her. She only respects those who she sees reason to and doesn't base her opinion of others on what she's heard about them. She dislikes cowardice and never backs down from a challenge. When she's in a good mood she's rude and snappy; when she's in a bad mood... it's best to just leave her alone unless you want to be burned alive. She only obeys those she respects and trusts. Of the ones who do manage to become friends with Sirva, she protects them with her life. Any insults towards those she cares about are rewarded with a good beating. When she's angry she's difficult to hold back and usually doesn't listen to logic.

Background Story/History:
Sirva's very first memories are of Professor Oaks Laboratory where she was born, raised to be some young kid's starter Pokemon. When the day came for three of Pallet Town's children to choose they're starters and begin their Pokemon journey, and boy named Justin Krice chose her to be his partner. Sirva was rather put-out with some little kid and made it clear right from the beginning that she didn't have any reason to listen to him. It took time, but she slowly came to respect her trainer as he proved himself to be a worthy master, making good decisions when directing her in battle. As Sirva grew to respect Justin their bond strengthened until they became the best of friends.

Once they had defeated all of the Gym Leaders in Kanto - Sirva evolving into first Charmeleon then Charizard during the course of their journey - they went on to compete in the Indigo League. Justin's Pokemon all battled fiercely for him, though none more so than Sirva. Their effort payed off when Justin placed 3rd. Over the course of the next 26 years they traveled from region to region, taking part in leagues and other competitions.

When the infection began they were scouring the regions for rare Pokemon after having competed in all of the known leagues. It was during a hike into Mt. Silver that Justin was killed by his own Pokemon. His Gigalith had been infected in a battle with a wild Sneasel, and from there the infection spread to the other Pokemon on his team; all except for Sirva, as she didn't tend to interact with her fellow Pokemon that much. It started as a stage-one infection, Justin not yet knowing what it was as he had not been to a city since the infection began. He thought it was just something they had just been eating something wrong, as they hadn't gotten to the point of losing their minds quite yet. It was on the way to the Mt. Silver Pokemon Center that they started to lose their minds, progressing quickly to stage-two. Sirva tried to defend Justin, but five infected Pokemon was to much for her to handle on her own. She just barely managed to escape without getting infected herself; the last thing she saw as she flew away was Gigalith crushing Justin under its gigantic foot.

Sirva's hate of the infection festered and grew, and she swore to one day have her revenge on whatever or whoever had started the whole thing. At the time the Valoran Army seemed like the best way to accomplish this goal, so she made her way to join them.

*Human Weapons:
There are light, metallic spikes that she had specially made for the top and tip of her wings. She prefers not to carry anything else as it hinders her flying.

Moveset:
-Fire Blast
-Air Slash
-Dragon Pulse
-Earthquake

Last edited:

Imaginaerυm

Fast and Furious
Years
Name: "Firestarter" Alistar Blados

Pokemon Species: Typhlosion
Appearance:
Alistar's fur is a normal black, but his face, chest and legs are gray instead of yellow. Alistar also has spiky red hair between his ears, for some reason.
His eyes are amber like the core of the fire. He has a huge black scar accross the right cheek of his face, and more black scars down his chests and legs. There's also a red gem surrounded with runes on his lower back, turning bright yellow once he uses his inner flames.

Side/Type: Stage Two infected :D

Personality:
Alistar is literally fierce. The purpose of his life is to get stronger and stronger. He always likes to test his power, demolishing his enemies with devastating torrents of fire and pyroclasms. He is truly a pyromaniac.
Alistar is extremely vicious but timid, he never takes the first move although he's fast as lightning. He prefers to work alone, and only befriend those who can teach him something about battling, instead of pushovers that would only waste his time. Alistar is kind of cynical and likes to bring terror with his appearance, although he prefers not to be the center of attention. He's also devious and ruthless as well as clever, he'll be using every one of his weapons to win. He can translate his goal into one simple phrase: "Achieve inner peace through outer violence", exactly what his fighting style is about.

In other words, he's a determined firestarter.

Bio:
Alistar was an orphan left alone - and he never got to know his true parents although he searched them when he was about 6 years old. The world didn't treat him good either - to them he was a mutant of a Pokemon who caused trouble and was pushed around.
As soon as he evolved into a Quilava, he decided that the city enviroment just couldn't bare him anymore. He traveled to the north of Altica's peninsula to the Dragon's End, a dangerous mountain range. The mountains there were spiky as spears. Between those mountains - there was a beautiful open field with a river and pine trees. Alistar, the lone Quilava, almost found happiness and peace - until he met his master, some stranger Infernape that never told him his name. That Infernape, being his only friend brought joy to Alistar's world, who never questioned where he came from or what was he doing there. That total stranger trained Alistar 10 years, infusing the martial arts of the north and the ways of a fire Pokemon in him.
Suddenly everything changed in his life after his master left abruptly with a peculiar note. Right after, the Typhlosion considered himself ready for any challenge up ahead in his life and left his home region forever to visit Kanto.

It's there where he got infected; he barely remembers what how or when.

Moveset:
Thunderpunch
Eruption
Flamethrower
Lava Plume
Heart Stamp

u smel liek burning!!!

-Grayscale-

яιѕєη ƒяσм тнє ๔єα๔...
Years
Good so far Fortworth, and gj Imaginaerum(now only if I can figure out how to pronounce your name!).

From here on, we are full with Stage 2 Infected Pokemon. Trust me, three is plenty for now! Thanks for volunteering to be on the good side fortworth :D We greatly appreciate it! If we can get one more on the Valoran Army, than I'm sure we can get the RP started. Of course people can keep signing up even after we start :)

Also just a huge thanks to everybody period for joining in the first place. I didn't think it would get this much attention, really. Just means so much to me and Equinox, since this is our first RP. Again, thank you very, very much! I'm getting emotional lol :(

NightOfRemorse

my anxieties have anxieties
Years
Name: Felicie "Number" Schäfer

Species: Nidorina

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Human Age: 9

Side/Type: Valoran Army

Personality: Number is highly intellectual despite being very young. She will not do or say anything without thinking them through first, because she knows that others are more than willing to twist what she says into something completely different. Or at least she believes that to be the case. Number loves challenging other Pokémon's intelligence (in an indirect way) and likes to play mind games in which she attempts to learn what they're thinking and confuse them into thinking something else.
Having only recently evolved, she is quite smaller than your average Nidorina. Though she's small, her physical attacks are fairly powerful and she prefers attacking by ramming into things and biting with her sharp and deadly teeth, which is ironic seeing as half her moveset are special attacks. It seems as though Number lacks something Nidorina are known for: she isn't motherly or nurturing in the slightest.

Number masks her emotions from others and only exposes the "left side" of her brain. Only until she becomes attached to another Pokémon or person does she show or reveal how she feels. She's afraid of exposing emotional weak spots because she doesn't want to be taken advantage of. In Number's view, she controls everything whether you like it or not. Not you. Unless she meets a Pokémon that can beat her into place, she won't let anyone command her. If the situation calls for her being commanded by another, expect her to disobey them and do what she wants (though she does it in a sly way, so chances are you won't even know she has her own ideas until she decides to show you). Stubborn is her middle name. If you act like a tough guy to her, you'll scorn her more than you'll scare her off. This cocky Nidorina doesn't necessarily make it first priority to show you who's boss. Depending on your strength and where you stand, she'll either smother your face into the dirt or she'll pretend to be restrained and civil.

The good news is this: if you're a good enough commander and she sees you as powerful and worthwhile, she'll be the most loyal Pokémon you've ever met.
Number doesn't usually tease or put others down directly. She may mutter an indirect joke or two, but insulting someone for their looks or abilities just isn't something she believes in. Even though she does craftily rub in her intelligence, she won't try to insult anyone.
Number tries her best to not have to get violent with anyone on her side, and anyone on the opposing side is just considered fair game.

History: Number was born in the Safari Zone in Fuchsia City. She doesn't have any memory of her parents, but she was raised in a family of Pikachu and Raichu. When she was a young baby, she was found by the parent Raichu. They named her Felicie Schäfer, but she went by "Number" because she was so bothersome and needy that it seemed as if there were a number of adopted Nidoran rather than one. For at least a good portion of her life, she thought that she too was a Pikachu. One day she asked her "mother" why she couldn't use electric attacks like the other children. Her mother laughed and told her, "It's because you're a Nidoran, not a Pikachu!" The Pikachu all burst out laughing and Number was just plain confused and somewhat embarrassed.

They continued to tease her about it, saying, "Hey Number, why don't you use your thunderbolt attack? Oh wait, you can't!" Then they would continue to laugh at her. Number started to become annoyed by the constant teasing, so she would always push them over and rub their noses into the dirt. She still loved them all like siblings even though they fought all the time. A couple years later, she evolved into Nidorina and decided she was strong and smart enough to find a way to escape the Safari Zone. And that she did. After escaping, she was caught by a trainer after a half hour fight with the trainer's Squirtle. Almost as if predicting the very thing that had provoked her passive-aggressive manner, the trainer used TM24, or Thunder, on Number.

She was not fond of this trainer despite this. Number ignored orders and refused to battle for the trainer, so she was traded off to another trainer for a Butterfree. Number's attitude did not change and she was constantly passed over to different people. Finally, she made it to a trainer who could not trade her off, so she was released instead. She had been under the ownership of over ten different trainers in the course of a few months before she returned to the wild. With the new move she had, the first thing that sprung to mind was to go back into the Safari Zone to the family that had raised her. Upon going back, she politely met everyone before uttering, "Hey, want to see my thunder attack?" Before any of the Pikachu could respond, ZAP.

With a chuckle, she told them that she would always be better than them, Pikachu or not. Number stayed with the family for a few more days and then left the Safari Zone again. This time, she knew she could not be caught again. She learned new tactics and strategies and anything else essential to her freedom. While training, she met a strangely coloured Tentacruel. It was orange and green, definitely not normal for the species. She fought it off after a long and difficult struggle. Number needed to inform herself about this new threat, one way or another. Extended research landed her at the doorstep of the Valoran Army, commanded by a human. Despite all the humans she had been with and all the pathetic things she went through, her hatred of these new orange and green zombie-like beings far surpassed that of humans. So it was then that she joined the Army and vowed to defeat the zombies. One thing for sure, is that if the human commander was no better than the others, Number had plans. She would defeat everyone and she would rule. The world would eventually be under her command. It was a childlike, twisted dream, but Number thought, or rather, thought she knew, it would be reality.

Moveset: Double Kick, Thunder, Venoshock, Crunch

-Grayscale-

яιѕєη ƒяσм тнє ๔єα๔...
Years
NightofRemorse- Oh my god, love your character SU, seriously. She's sounds so interesting, and I love her background story. Accepted!

As soon as our last reserved member has finished her sign up, I will work with my partner to start the roleplay, probably beginning with FourCatridge's post. :D I'll try to get up the OOC thread now.

Silver Rogue

RolePlayer
Years
I'm about halfway through a Valoran Army SU, should have it up relatively soon. An hour to an hour and a half maybe?

And I am really looking forward to this RP, it should be really interesting. I never join an RP unless I know that it will be an interesting ride, and I think that this sure will be!

Silver Rogue

RolePlayer
Years
Tada! One Valoran Army SU. Kinda blargh though, for whatever reason my brain decided to just die on me tonight. Tell me what you think though!

Name: Blaze Ghretz

Species: Arcanine

Human Age: 7

Appearance: Blaze looks like a fairly average Arcanine. He is slightly larger though, and perhaps a bit stronger due to his training in the law enforcement. He has a few noticeable scars, particularly one on his face stretching from the corner of his mouth to about his cheek (kind of like Joker, except only on the right side).

Side/Type: Valoran Army

Personality(1-2 paragraphs): Blaze is a happy-go-lucky kind of guy. He was a partner to Officer Jenny, so he is very loyal to those around him, and will do most anything to make sure that they are safe. He trusts everyone who seems nice to him, which is a flaw of his. His trusting attitude might get him into trouble later, as it has before. He is also very proud, and his sense of pride is important to him. He feels that he does not need human weapons because of his being too proud, trusting too much in his own abilities. He does accept some light armor though.

Blaze was incredibly dismayed when the infected pokemon showed up and started to attack both people and pokemon alike. He fought alongside his officer against them, but was unable to protect her against them. Because of her death, he feels guilt whenever he fights in battle, and strives to be better than what he is now. He feels like he has to prove that he is strong and capable of defending those that he cares about. Even though the infected pokemon killed his officer, he feels pity for them, knowing that it was not their choice to become the way they are now. He strives to save them at every opportunity possible.

History: Blaze was chosen as a young growlithe to assist a police officer enforce the law. He was taken very young, and hardly remembers his mother or any of his siblings at all because of it. Despite not knowing his family, he trained alongside Officer Jenny (one of the many) to enforce the law in Kanto. He grew up in the normal life for a police dog, stopping crime and what not. Life proceeded normally for him. That was until the infection.

As being a part of the law enforcement, when things got out of hand, he was on the front lines trying to protect other people and pokemon from the infected. He was confused at first, the appearance of the pokemon was different, and even non-psychic type pokemon were using psychic type moves. What he did know was that they were the enemy, and he had to take care of them to protect his officer and the fleeing citizens. Wild fighting ensued between the law enforcement and various trainers, and the infected pokemon. The infected slowly drove them back though, but they held on long enough for most of the population to escape the onslaught. As he was fighting, an infected hitmonlee broke through the line, and roundhouse kicked his trainer in the head, instantly breaking her neck a, killing her. Enraged at the turn of events, Blaze evolved then and there from a growlithe to an Arcanine, and in his rage quickly slaughtered the hitmonlee. He then proceeded to attack as many of the infected as he could in a blind rage, and he was lucky that he did not get infected himself. Eventually, his fury calmed down as he realized that he could not defeat all of them, and was forced to retreat.

His officer killed, Blaze wandered for a time, unsure of what to do. He wanted to strike back at the infected for killing his master, but he felt that he was not strong enough to do so. After some time, he heard from another pokemon that an army had formed to try to defeat the infected, the Valoran Army. He began the long travel towards where the army was being assembled so that he could join. Along the way, he encountered a lone infected pokemon, seemingly not entirely corrupted yet by the infection. He battled it and defeated it, but did not kill it as it seemed to be at war with itself. He stayed with it for a few days, and watched it as it recovered from the infection and overcame it. The other pokemon left, and Blaze continued onward, but now he felt some pity towards the infected, knowing that they had a chance to return to the way that they once were. Blaze made a commitment to himself that he would try to save as many of the infected as he could. He then reached to rendezvous point for the Valoran Army, and immediately joined.

*Human Weapons: Blaze uses a helmet that covers his head, but leaves his face unprotected so that he can see and launch flame attacks, and it leaves the lower jaw unprotected as well so that he can bite more freely. He also wears some light plate armor on his back that loops around and protects his chest as well, but it ends at about his midsection. He wears no armor on his legs, leaving them free so that he can run faster. He carries no weapons, thinking that weapons are for the weak.

Moveset: Flame Thrower, Fire Blast, Crunch, Extreme Speed

EDIT: Crap. So, my paragraph breaks did not transfer over from Microsoft Word to this. I'll try to fix anything I see, but....If it seems like it runs on a little too much, thats probably why. I'll try to fix it though.

Silver Rogue

RolePlayer
Years
...maybe.......

In my defense, pokemon is only a game made by Asian people who sit typing at computers all day. I am American, and as everyone knows, ideas by Americans are so much better than any other people's ideas. Therefore, I can have my character evolve without a fire stone, because I am American.....we also have bigger guns......

Disclaimer: This post is meant to be humorous, and not inflamatory or mean spirited against any ethnicity or race.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
This looks to be a really interesting RP, and I'd like to reserve a spot for a Pokémon in the army, if there's still any left!
I -am- a bit worried about my SU however (I'm new on the forum, bwah D: ), since I'm only just coming into forum RP, and I'm unsure how great my Story and Personality sections of my character would be. But if you'll let me, I'll give it a try and write an SU!

Back