• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

|~ Disease Deoxys - [T] ~| [Best Rookie 1Q '12]

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
Years
  • Sho
    Cerulean Forest
    Sick of standing idily by
    Sho sensed something amiss. He focused and his eyes started to glow bright orange, he completely forced any ammount of psychic power to find the disturbance.

He sensed another pokemon. The Emolga.

She was watching them, damn he was too late.

"I need you to get out of here right now, I'll take care of any pursuers, but you need to leave."

Sho would need to be fast and dispatch of the Emolga before Deoxys caught on. Sho took a deep breath. and focused his Psychic energy.

He had never done anything this risky but saving a life that could live was more noble than saving one that was. Right? He didn't know, but it was too late anyway he had already started.

He teleported to the branch that held the Emolga and looked her dead seriously in the eyes.

"You shouldn't have followed me... I tried to warn you... but now it's too late Deoxys won't take another life." Sho muttered

He leaped forward bringing his tusk to point ready to slash straight through the Emolga quickly and quietly.​

Imaginaerυm

Fast and Furious
    Years
  • Alistar Blados
    Cerulian Forest

An unexplainable feeling on the back of his neck made Alistar stop running towards the army. He turned around and started running towards the opposite direction until he finally understood what it was - the psychic's intuition. The Typhlosion's expression turned strange as he was running when he realised he could actually feel the soul essences of his allies nearby - huge waves of corrupted souls were coming from the army, but some were totally off...

A suspicious movement in the bushes ahead made him blink and stop still, his face a stone mask with seemingly no emotion. He perked up his ears...

"... I want to tell you three things. I'm not here to infect you. I'm not going to tell anyone you were here. You need to get out of here. Now."

His inner spirit bursted filled with rage; he didn't really think that Master could be seeing him right now. All that mattered now was to demolish anyone that defied him. The Firestarter charged into the clearing with bright red flames brimming on his back, the red gem with the runes around it on his lower back shining.

"What the heck is going on here?"

Usually, this Typhlosion would shoot first and ask questions later, but this was more important. His eyes flashed in the darkness as he observed the situation: an Axew and an Umbreon; he didn't move even though he was perfectly ready for a vicious attack.

But the Axew had already dashed in a bush nearby and the Typhlosion charged as well with adrenaline filling his veins.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    Somnus

Cerulean Forest

Somnus stopped suddenly as he felt a... disturbance. Blinking his eyes he turned and looked into the woods. He felt... anger, one of his fellow servants was angry. He held out his hand and stretched his senses toward where the disturbance lay. Two of Master's servants were fighting. The only enemy Master wanted them to fight were those not blessed with his gift, not each other. Some of the other pokemon that were also fully blessed stopped and felt the disturbance as well. Somnus narrowed his eyes, if those two servants were busy fighting each other than they weren't following Master's orders, and if they weren't following Master's orders then they were showing disobedience toward Master. This would not do, this would not do at all.

Somnus headed toward the distrubance, his anger raising as he thought of the precious time that Master was losing due to the disturbance. A few of the other servants that had felt the disturbance resumed marching. Somnus noticed a Mightyena with a gem on his back following behind, no doubt having the same thoughts that Somnus had. Neither conversed with each other. Why bother talking when what either of them said didn't matter in Master's grand plan?

Both charged through the forest and came to where the disturbance came from. A Emolga and a Axew were in the area and both were on a tree. "ENOUGH!" Somnus shouted he held out his hands as his eyes glowed a bright blue as he grabbed the Axew and Emolga with his mind while the Mightyena snarled at the two, obviously irritated at their behavior as well.

Somnus glared at the two servants that had been fighting, "Master has ordered us to Cerulean City and you two will obey his orders!" He set them both on the ground, "You two will go and do what Mast-" Somnus stopped as he felt a presence. His psychic powers were pointing to a being in the forest, one that didn't belong to Master. His eyes narrowed, "There's something else here, a being that doesn't belong to Master. You two, follow me." He said to the Emolga and Axew. "We shall share our gift with this pokemon, it is Master's will after all." He said as he moved toward the ungifted one.

-Grayscale-

яιѕєη ƒяσм тнє ๔єα๔...
    Years
  • Gale Witt
    Cerulean City

Nothing feels better than this...
    On top of the tallest building of Cerulean City, the Scizor had his wings spread out, his body in a cross-legged position. Eyes closed, he focused on feeling the sunlight rather than looking up into the sky itself. This was a daily routine of his, and possibly the only thing that mattered to Gale now besides his master. "Feel your surroundings. Deep breathes, in and out." He did not have much time to rest, now that he was following the almighty legendary Deoxys. Laying in the sun filled him with a life he knew he didn't have, and taking even a second to absorb this life meant almost everything to the Scizor. Almost everything. Suddenly, a flash of light appeared in his closed eyes, visions sent to him as they were yesterday, and the days before that. There was always a special task to be performed. To him, those tasks meant they were getting closer to taking over the region. No time to waste in achieving the leader's goal. No time to rest. No time to bathe in the sun...

Standing up and raising himself, Gale didn't hesitate as he leaped off the edge of the building. Catching onto the slightest feel of a breeze, he merely allowed his wings to pick up the wind. Flying had always been more difficult since evolution, but his exoskeleton wasn't heavy enough to drag him down. He had practiced this diving strategy several times, some tries going better than others. Again, sensing when to begin gliding was all he had to do. Too early, you'll begin to spiral downward. Too late, you end up crashing on your back. Thank Arceus Gale had a shell made of steel. Keeping steady, Gale kept on the current, occasionally carrying himself by flapping his wings to catch onto another one. What were they looking for, again? Machinery?

Breaking free of the air currents, Gale jumped to the ground, his natural armor absorbing the impact of smacking the street with his bare feet. He was never good at finding things, but he had to try. Walking around casually, he glanced around at the area. It was very barren, and deserted. Only a few of his infected allies were lingering throughout the streets like he was. Gale guessed most were still in the forest or the main base, where most of them had decided to keep residence even after the city was pretty much taken over. He still remembers the battle. All of the trainers scurrying, or trying to fight back. It was amusing to watch, all except for seeing the few humans with guns and weapons at their side. Guns and weapons that had managed to shred apart alien pokemon who had no defense to the bullets or blades. This is what made Gale feel so indestructible. His shell could take those hits, unlike his weaker comrades. This is what made Gale so deadly.

(OOC: Nothing to do right now. I'll let you guys catch up. Also to Stage Ones... careful, lol)

Last edited:

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
    Years
  • Sho
    Cerulean Forest

Quick Thinking

Well that didn't go well... at all. Suddenly a Typhlosion bursts through the trees with an obvious intent to kill Sho. He must have overheard the entire thing!

Sho quickly halts his attack on the Emolga then leaps out of the way and starts thinking of ways to get out of this, thankfully he gets an idea relatively quickly and quickly starts talking.

"Typhlosion wait! You are ruining my well thought out plan!" Sho lies.

"I planned to lure the Umbreon into a state of false security then strike when its gaurd was down, you don't honestly think a small pokemon like me has the power to defy the will of Master Deoxys? Do you?" He repeated the words "do you" as if talking to a small child, hoping the Typhlosions pride would be too strong to disagree​

However instead of nervously awaiting the large fire types reply Sho hears another voice and suddenly a bright blue glow surrounds both him and the Emolga as they are hoisted from the ground.

"Master has ordered us to Cerulean City and you two will obey his orders!" The pokemon was a hypno, obviously infected and quite powerful.

Sho felt himself fall to the ground.

"You two will go and do what Mast-" The Hypno stopped mid-sentence and Sho immediately knew why.

"There's something else here, a being that doesn't belong to Master. You two, follow me."

Sho cringed as the Hypno turned to the Umbreon, he had failed in this so called rescue attempt, and so was forced to follow the Hypnos commands to stop events from spiralling completely out of control again.

"We shall share our gift with this pokemon, it is Master's will after all." The Hypno began to move towards the Umbreon.

Sho couldn't let that happen! But what could he do to stop it? If he intervened then Deoxys would almost certainly know about it with two stage two infected in the same area. This wasn't the right thing but Sho had no choice, he gave the Umbreon one final desperate look trying to make his eyes tell her to run, run and don't stop until you reach safety.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
    Years
  • Axel
    Cerulean Forest

This was getting very intense VERY quickly. First, the Axew began fighting the Emolga for some reason, and the next thing he knew, a Typhlosion burst through the nearby bushes and roared out his question.

This caused Axel to cower under the bush, a shiver going through him. After being with Fenris, he had always been practically terrified of fire-types.

His eyes continued to dart between the infected and the Umbreon, standing frozen in place, simply watching the scene unfold.

Things picked up once again as the Hypno now broke into the clearing, lifting the two smaller Pokémon up. This was getting out of hand, and if he was going to survive this, he had to get out of here. NOW.

He was already wriggling his way backwards into the bushes, experienced in sneaking around without being noticed, which made him hope and think that he could sneak away from the no less than four infected here.

However, on his way to retreating, he stopped and looked back out through the bushes, watching the Hypno turn his gaze on the Umbreon. Axel digged his paws into the ground, staring intently at the Umbreon standing frozen in place.

I can't just leave her behind! D… Daniel wouldn't have left her behind! But… I can't fight against all of them…

Another swift moments of indecisiveness went by of Axel battling his inner emotions, until his tail suddenly lit up, the tension building up inside of him having caused electrical currents to vent through him, his tail sending sparks to the area around him.

He jumped to his feet, the bushes rustling as he did and wasted no time leaping out into the open, right between the Umbreon and the infected, all of which had now turned their eyes on him.

He stood there for about half a second before he got down on all four and went into a mad dash into the undergrowth, racing through the bushes with branches and leaves whipping his face, fear and doubt running through his head as his heart pumped swiftly.

It was always intense, fleeing from someone, but jumping out in front of FOUR infected, one of them being a Typhlosion no less, was one of the stupidest things he had done in a long time.

Never the less, he had done it, to give the Umbreon a fighting chance, and he was fairly sure he would be able to shake them off of his trail with a bit of clever thinking… and a good amount of luck.

This is it! Come on Axel, you have to run faster, unless you want to become a mindless slave!

chef30

Great Scott!!!
    Years
  • Chapter Two:

What's Happening?

Zero Darklight

Zero was walking the forest for about two minutes when she encountered a pokemon.

"Before you jump to conclusions about my colouring or whatever," The pokemon said, "I want to tell you three things. I'm not here to infect you. I'm not going to tell anyone you were here. You need to get out of here. Now."

Zero was surprised, but didn't show it. Was he actually infected, but didn't want to follow Deoxys' orders? Or was it a trap...?

Oh Arceus. What the hell do I do?!

She glared at him with her yellow eyes, trying to size him up.

"Who said you were the boss of me?" She said, "You have no idea what I've been through, buddy. No idea. So don't tell me what to do. You're probably one of those infectious freaks, even if you're here to protect me or not. And here's a news flash: I can survive on my own."

"I need you to get out of here right now, I'll take care of any pursuers, but you need to leave."

Just afterwards, she sensed more pokemon. She squinted, feeling a weird feeling in her head, like she was being told to do something. She opened her eyes, and they were glowing brightly.

What the hell?!

Her vision had changed. Everything was red and blue. Her eyes were detecting heat. She spotted serval pokemon. Her eyes widened. She looked everywhere with a shocked expresion on her face. She noticed the pokemon teleporting somewhere. But she could see his energy traveling through the air. She looked and found him along with a... Starly? Zero didn't know. All of a sudden, the command got stronger. The rings on her body started glowing as well. Her head ached. She put her paws on her head and dropped to the ground.

"What the heck is happening to me?!" She shouted.

Her world blacked out...

Imaginaerυm

Fast and Furious
    Years
  • Alistar "Firestarter" Blados
    Cerulian Forest

"Typhlosion wait! You are ruining my well thought out plan!"

Alistar holded still, withdrawing his agressive position. He might had a thing for bloodshed, but he was no fool. He slightly grinned at the Emolga, staring him right into the eye.

"I planned to lure the Umbreon into a state of false security then strike when its gaurd was down, you don't honestly think a small pokemon like me has the power to defy the will of Master Deoxys? Do you?"

The Typhlosion's fur shivered - not from cold - his words made some kind of sense, but the balance on the Emolga's expressions and emotions was disturbed. Could he be lying?
    But he didn't have more than just one second to think about it, then a blue flash blinded him and he heard a hypnotic voice somewhere behind him;

"Master has ordered us to Cerulean City and you two will obey his orders!"

Alistar, prefering to keep a low profile as always, he slowly backed off, withdrawing into the shadows of the trees, as a Hypno was approaching the two small Pokemon and the Umbreon - but then something happened; another Pokemon appeared from the bushes, and did something Alistar was unable to catch. But as a stage two infected Pokemon... he could feel that Raichu was infected as well and had no reason to dash off like that, except if he was trying to protect the Umbreon by creating some kind of diversion. At the mere thought, Alistar dropped on his four, the gem on his back still brimming red, and then he bolted through the bushes where the Raichu had left, screaming and roaring, blinded by an unearthly rage...

"TRAITOR!!!"

Alistar's mouth was too busy to ask any more questions as his inner soul fire was burning everything ahead of him while he was dashing through the forest.

(lol I think we've overdone it ... xD that's it, I'm done for today.. had lots of fun :D)

Last edited:

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
    Years
  • (OOC: Hey Imagi, I think you might've confused Sho, the Axew with Axel, the Raichu XD Sho was standing perfectly still while Alex bolted out of the bushes and into the forest again.)

Years
  • Dexoys

Most of the infected Pokemon had left the cave by the time a few minutes passed. Bending an army of Pokemon to his will, while a feat in itself, was only the beginning of Dexoys' designs of the planet. Indeed, what his vision of the soon-to-be subjugated planet lie within the cavernous complex of Mt. Moon itself. It had been formed into something more pleasing to him, as rocks, plants, and any other things nature had provided as part of Arecus' world had been transformed into a vast plethora of alien plants and rock formations. Even though they were from a distant planet, they lived by invading a native host plant and changing it into whatever the virus wanted it to be, a fitting metaphor for Dexoys' invasion and purpose for the world.

He had just stated work preparing a cavern section for the biological research machinery his infected Pokemon were going to bring back when a disturbance hit him. It was of several First Stage infected seemingly fighting amongst themselves, an Emolga and an Axew. Apparently the Axew wanted an uninfected Umbreon to escape, and when the Emolga went to investigate this, and the Axew speed to attack the infected rodent. Dexoys recognized the Axew as someone he had threatened to join him, back when numbers of infected were low at the time. It was a test of how well the virus did when someone was using all of their willpower to resist, and Dexoys was sure that the virus could use improvements in reigning in a Pokemon's mind. But it was only a matter of time until the full effects kicked in, and the Axew would be futile in resisting by then.

Normally this wouldn't catch his attention, but what grabbed his interest were the infected in the latter stages, a Hypno and a Typhlosion attempting to reign in the situation, seemingly failing. Even though they were amongst the more powerful infected, they had trouble with dissent, and this was unacceptable. It was time to give them some new orders to follow.

Dexoys invaded the minds of the infected, and proceeded to give them directions. The visions came back, as tense and dreadful as ever. They saw themselves restraining the Umbreon, bringing her back to Mt. Moon. A Raichu had also caught the attention of the infected when Dexoys had reached into their minds, and so the visions included them bringing the electric mouse to him. the visions stressed that they were alive and uninfected. How convenient of the two infected Pokemon to show up at this time. The Umbreon and Raichu, though they did not possess special qualities(though the Umbreon had a unique appearance), were nonetheless useful in determining if his plans would run into any... Setbacks.

He prepared the sparse equipment he had for their arrival.

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
  • Sirva Flash

Draconic wings pushed powerfully against the air, carrying the Charizard swiftly across the land. Sirva Flash scanned the ground as she flew, searching for signs of the non-infected. She had caught glimpses of many infected Pokemon on her flight, and each time her anger seemed to well even more. By this time she had figured out from the way the infected ones' appearances that Deoxys was responsible for the disease, though why the alien legendary would want to do such a thing was beyond her. Not that it mattered - she was still going to shred the being to pieces when she got the chance.

Sirva's eyes finally alighted on what she had been searching for: a large cluster of tents with humans and Pokemon moving among them. As she neared for a landing, many below grew tense and looked up at the Charizard, afraid that one of the infected was coming to attack them. When she came close enough that they could see her clearly they relaxed and went about their business. She skimmed the air above the tents for a moment, searching for a place she could settle onto the ground without landing on anyone or anything. Her gaze fell upon a small clearing in the forest of tents and she swooped down toward it, landing with a thump on the trampled grass.

The gigantic winged lizard tromped its way through the camp of refugees. If the rumors were right, there was a man here that many had been turning to for leadership - many even went so far as to say that he was going to build an army to fight back against Deoxys and his followers. Sirva had her doubts that any human would be brave enough to rise up against such a powerful being but had decided it was worth checking out.

Sure enough, Sirva came across a rather nervous looking man standing in front of a tent. She was in time to hear him say in a jittery voice, "Every.. Every willing Pokemon come s-step over here as soon as you can. We.. We're going to fight back."

'This is the great leader I've been hearing so much about?' Sirva thought, crossing her arms and giving the man a criticizing look and snorted. 'Doesn't look so great to me.' Despite her misgivings, Sirva had to admit that for him to even consider fighting back. So, she walked over to him, stopping when she was only a couple feet away. "You look pretty puny, but I suppose if a puny guy has to do the rallying, it doesn't really matter," she said, adding with a bit of a growl, "I'm in for now. Just don't screw up."

NightOfRemorse

my anxieties have anxieties
    Years
  • Felicie "Number" Schäfer

Number ran at full speed through the woods, using her thunder attack on every alien vermin as she dashed through. One by one, they burned to a crisp and collapsed into a pile of worthless ashes. Triumph. Number knew it wouldn't be long until she had completely exterminated the scum of the earth and the planet would be saved. No spreading, no living. She wouldn't let them as long as she was here. Suddenly, her feet sliding against the ground as she skid to a stop, a huge, roaring orange and green Tyranitar made its way towards her. "Leave our people alone! I will exterminate you all and have your Deoxys under my control-"

"Every.. Every willing Pokemon come s-step over here as soon as you can. We.. We're going to fight back."

Number's eyes flickered open as her dream was interrupted. She looked at the… the… commander. It burned slightly to have to call him her commander. The tall, pale man's shaky voice clearly conveyed a message of doubt. "Doubt" was practically being screamed through a megaphone. Number got up from her comfortable spot on the grass and walked over to the man.

"Fight back, are we? What are your plans of action? Are we going to raid their base? Attack them if we happen to run into them? Y'know, it wouldn't be safe at all to approach them without surprising them first somehow. We don't want them to know we're coming, but as things are now, they probably know."

The small Nidorina looked up at the commander with a look of contempt. To her, her theory of the vermin expecting them was entirely plausible. With them practically owning Cerulean City and turning it into a hellhole, it just wouldn't be realistic for the citizens to not attempt a kind of counterattack. Moreover, an attack would most likely be done now, before the infection spread around in high numbers all around Kanto.

Granted, they were nearly there, but Number wanted to prevent destruction of any more cities which to her knowledge, had not happened yet. But how would they do it? With expected attacks, they would either need to wait until later (not an option that Number was fond of) or do some kind of unnanticipated attack. Were the disgusting minions planning something, too? They were nasty, had no brains, but their leader sure did. They had backup in case the sane, higher individuals tried to fight back. Number knew. The location of their base was unknown. Number hated that they had so little information about them.

"Hm?" Number uttered. She looked up at the sky and saw a large winged shadow coming downward. She stepped back and glared at it, not knowing if this was a threat. This couldn't possibly be an attack from the infected. It was too much a straightforward approach, and because everybody here was so paranoid, they'd attack anyone they didn't know.

Sure enough, this Pokémon was not infected. It was a large Charizard, clean. It landed right next to Number and the commander.

"You look pretty puny, but I suppose if a puny guy has to do the rallying, it doesn't really matter," she said, adding with a bit of a growl, "I'm in for now. Just don't screw up."

Number could tell that this Pokémon had attitude. She wasn't sure how great they would get along, and Number was already feeling distaste toward her. But she kept her mouth shut because the newcomer's blunt insult was humourous. Had Number not been puny herself, she would have laughed.

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
    Years
  • Sho
    Cerulean Forest
    A rag-tag grouping
    Sho grasped his head as the visions came, they always gave him migranes and this one was no exception. The things they were being told to do seemed different than usual. Usually Deoxys would have issued out orders to Sho as part of a much larger group but this vision seemed to be focused on hiself and the three other infected he had found himself involved with. An image of the four of them restraining the Umbreon and delivering her to Mt. Moon.

Sho knew he wouldn't be able to downright disobey taking her to Mt.Moon without trouble, but no matter what Deoxys did, he would never make him "restrain" an unconcious and injured pokemon. That was too far.

So before the Hypno or Emolga could react Sho stepped forward and instead of restraining the dark type, picked her up and held her limp body in his arms.

"This is how we carry her." Sho said firmly.

"and I won't hear any comments on it. Our "Master" Deoxys can take my free will away from me but he'll never replace it with downright cruelty." With that Sho took a step forward. However moments later his head began to hurt again. He saw another image then, him, the Emolga, the Hypno and the Typhlosion restraining the strange Raichu that had ran out and drawn the attention of the hot tempered Typhlosion. Who had given immediate chase.

"Well then..." Sho murmured, he approached the Hypno.

"If theres anything you need to sort out here I suggest you do it quickly, I'm going to get a head start on the Raichu and our fire type friend, Deoxys will and all that crap." With that Sho, Umbreon in hand, headed to the edge of the small clearing, but stopped beside the Emolga briefly and muttered lowly the words "I'm sorry" just under his breath so she could barely here. He then proceeded deeper into the forest.

After a few minutes of searching Sho had began to regret carrying the Umbreon.

"God damn dark type, girl should consider losing a few pounds.." He muttered.

He felt good about what he had done either way, even though he had completely failed at warning her and effectively kidnapped her, at least he had stopped his allies putting her in restraints!... errr yeah, he's obviously a brilliant person.

Still no sign of the Raich though, how unlucky. He was just about to give up when it seemed that bad luck had shifted sides. He suddenly tripped and fell onto the thicket and when he stood back up he felt a sudden smack and he tumbled once more, barely keeping hold of the Umbreon. He looked up to see he had collided with the Raichu, who was still running forward.

"Hey you! Wait!" Sho cried, he jumped forward and reached for the Raichus spiky tail.​

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    Somnus

Cerulean Forest

Somnus watched as the Axew grabbed hold of the Umbreon in his arms.

"This is how we carry her." The Axew said firmly. The servants once again had another vision thrust into their heads. The Raichu needed to be found and taken as well. The Axew approached him, "If theres anything you need to sort out here I suggest you do it quickly, I'm going to get a head start on the Raichu and our fire type friend, Deoxys will and all that crap."

Somnus watched silently as the Axew headed off with the Umbreon still in his arms. Somnus closed his eyes and felt for the Raichu. It was a few seconds later that he brushed against the rodent's mind. He also felt the prescence of the Axew nearby but it didn't matter to him as he used his psychic powers to slam both the Axew and Raichu to the ground. He walked through the forest until he found the two, still stuck on the ground. He released his hold on the Axew and levitated the mouse.

"You are stupid. One cannot outrun Master's servants. Now if you attack anyone with your electricity I will not hesitate to cut off your air. You will suffucate and wake up in a place you really wouldn't want to be in. Now you." Somnus said as he pointed at the Axew, "Grab the Umbreon. We still have a ways to go." Somnus began his walk to Mt. Moon, levitating the Raichu behind as he went.

Last edited:

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
    Years
  • Axel
    Cerulean Forest​

"Hey you! Wait!" the Axew called out behind him after having briefly wobbled, his mind completely overtaken by fright, he had no intention of stopping for a chat, however his tail didn't quite manage to get out of reach before the Axew had managed to grasp his tail, causing him to jerk forwards and tumble to the ground.

He flailed about for a moment, before managing to get onto all four, staring at the Pokémon with wide, frightened, yet determined eyes. This Raichu had it's survival instincts in working order if anything.

His eyes slipped to the Umbreon being carried by the Pokémon and he lowered himself slightly further down in a rather defensive position.

C-crap, they caught her anyway… I have to save… n-no, I have to get out of here! Stop wasting time, you're in d-

He never managed to finish his train of thought before being slammed into the ground by the Hypno.

"N-no! Let me go! Nngh!"

He kept writhin in the hold of the psychic Pokémon, even as he was lifted into the air, flailing helplessly about. His cheeks started to spark with electricity, more out of a defensive reaction than his own choice to go on the offensive.

"You are stupid. One cannot outrun Master's servants. Now if you attack anyone with your electricity I will not hesitate to cut off your air. You will suffucate and wake up in a place you really wouldn't want to be in."

Hearing this, the sparks slowly died down again, though he kept kicking his paws in the air, his tail whipping about behind him.

"St-stop it! Let me go, I can't… I can't be turned! I have to find him!"

Axel continued to writhe around in the air even as the Hypno was 'carrying' him along, not moving an inch, other than floating around himself, his struggles completely in vain.

Even if his mind was clouded with fear, he would never just accept becoming one of them. One of the mindless horde that had done all of this to everyone.

Eventually, his struggles died down, causing him to float in the air, panting for air, his ears lowered as he looked around, desperately hoping for a means of escape.

|Equinox|

Going on a hiatus :'(
    Years
  • (Wow and I had no chance to reply!)

Flight - Normal
    Cerulean Forest

It all happened so quickly. With Deoxys' blessing, the Axew had learned Teleport while Flight herself had learned the move Psycho Cut. But she didn't expect this sudden move, and was knocked off the tree with the swift attack, falling into a nearby bush which then broke her fall. Fortunate for the flying squirrel, the attack was rather weak, and she the state of unconsciousness had only lasted for less than thirty minutes. Perhaps he didn't want to hurt the others. Wriggling out of the thorn-less grass, she could see that a lot had happened, and everyone's gone like the wind. Rubbing her forehead, the Emolga groaned, mild stings of pain throbbing around her body.

"I've seen similar traitors..." spoke Flight, wriggling out of the bush, "Yes, but none of them has fought so valiantly for a single Pokemon."

Unlike the Axew, Flight was still fighting the commands, trying to gain freedom, but she had already foreseen her future - a zombie, a mere minion in Deoxys' army, with no emotions or thoughts whatsoever. If someone doesn't rally and defeat the deoxys soon, it'll be too latethought the Emolga. Tasting the air, she followed the scent of Pokemon with psychic abilities guiding her way. Soon, her walking came to a halt upon seeing a few shadows up front. A Hypno was controlling a Raichu's movements, and the Axew was still carrying the unconscious Umbreon. What, were they in love?

The Hypno looked rather promising. Probably a devoted Stage-Two. But somehow Flight just couldn't trust the Axew. After all, it was him who had knocked her out of the tree. I'll keep an eye on him. And if he wants to fight, I'll be ready. Tapping into her circular psychic reserves, the Emolga closed her eyes, a large burst of power surging through her body from top to bottom. The blue-green veins turned into purple ones, glowing with power while more and more energy was released inside her little body. There was a final surge, and Flight opened her eye lids, surrounded with purple electric sparks and an eerie purple glow. In a flash, she bolted forwards, stopping right next to the Axew, her speed nearly as fast as lightning. Flight hated herself for listening to the 'Master's orders, but right now, fighting the legendary's willpower might get her killed. She was rather impressed, however, by how the Axew was carrying the unconscious Umbreon.

"This Pokemon will be delivered to Mt. Moon. And I expect you not to run away with her," she spoke in a calm tone, "But not restraining her might be a nice touch." the Emolga finished, letting out more electric sparks as a warning. I'm watching you.

Silver Rogue

RolePlayer
    Years
  • Blaze

Blaze stiffled a yawn as he listened to the proceedings of the meeting, bored out of his mind. Several other pokemon spoke up, but he noticed no significant movement forward in anything. A few other pokemon spoke up, including a large Charizard landing beside the leader of the army. But still no progress was made.

Blaze gathered his voice and casted his voice out, projecting out to the crowd, making sure his voice was heard. "Talk is great at all, but talk is not going to accomplish anything for now. I can assure you that talking with the infected pokemon wont accomplish anything. Actions matter here, actions is what will win us this war, not talking."

Blaze stood up and spoke again, "I'm done with this talking. I'm going to go fight the infected, with or without the rest of you. And Benny Larson, if you want to lead this army, I would suggest you start leading with actions. All of us are here, so tell us what to do, or we'll just leave."

Blaze didn't really intend on leaving, he just wanted get things moving. But if they weren't going to do anything....well, then he would leave. If nothing was being accomplished, then there would be no point in staying.

OCC: Not a great post, not much going on with the Valoran Army. Hope to get to some good battle scenes later. :)

Years
  • Benny Larson

I was just beginning to start speaking to the assembled crowd. I find it's much easier to relax when you sorta dodge the issue of me having no military experience when there's an assembly of what could be considered the toughest Pokemon around. Of course, I really didn't know that, but they look up to me... Kinda. I scanned the crowd and 3 figures in particular got my attention.

The first was a Charizard, female by the looks of it, who just flew down like she owned the place, and called me puny. Well, that's an awful nice first impression to give someone. Then again, I had heard that all Charizard were irritable and somewhat arrogant like that. Still, I wouldn't know if she was going to be a help or a hindrance. On one hand, Charizard are fairly powerful, if I heard right. On the other hand, in a situation like this, fighting for your life you need all the help you can get, and I really don't think she understands that. To be honest, I would give her a week before aloofness bites her where it hurts. There you go, forming opinions on someone you hardly know, Benny. Shame on you...

The second one was a Nidorina, who appeared smaller than average, and a bit too young. I would have just brushed it off, but something about her just seemed... Off. Like she's privy to something I don't know. It was unsettling, I don't know why, but I just think she glared at me. She was already rattling off things about surprising them, acting like she's the one in charge. I'd better keep a close eye on her. She's gonna try something funny, I can take a guess at that. Gah, why am I doubting other people all of a sudden? This mess is getting to me...

The last one was an Arcanine, who was asleep during the entire thing. I kinda recognized him as one of the police helper Pokemon at the site where I was reporting on the meteor, at least I thought I remembered. Right now he was waking up and started to speak about taking action. "I'm done with this talking. I'm going to go fight the infected, with or without the rest of you."

"...Right. I was just about to do that." I replied, finally getting to the point. "As I fleeing Cerulean like everyone else, I saw a lot of people locking themselves up instead of getting out of the city and barricading whatever building they were in. It should be obvious that with the outbreak, that those people aren't going to last very long in that place... So I want to mount a Search and Rescue in Cerulean City." I had just told them to go back into the city they had just fled, and possibly die, or worse, get infected. "I'm fairly sure most people agree with me when I say that we should focus on saving lives first. We all saw what that virus can do."

I had flashed back again to the attack on the city. The images were disturbing, and I tried to force them out in order to change the topic to advice "Now, even though you may be powerful, you should never underestimate those... infected. If they can tear a city apart they can do the same to you." Shoot! I just told them they're outmatched! I pressed on however. "So, for safety, I don't want any of you traveling in groups of less than 3. If it get's too dangerous, leave immediately. I don't want you getting mauled, or worse. Hopefully, we can save at least a few of the live still trapped in the city." With the last of those words, I waited in anticipation on what they would respond.

I don't know what those words meant to the Pokemon, but when they came out of my mouth, I was all but convinced that we simply could not beat the infection by just beating the snot out of infected. They're just too strong. We had to do something else. There goes that cure idea, getting into my head again...

NightOfRemorse

my anxieties have anxieties
    Years
  • A voice suddenly broke the short pause. "Talk is great at all, but talk is not going to accomplish anything for now. I can assure you that talking with the infected pokemon wont accomplish anything. Actions matter here, actions is what will win us this war, not talking." Just as Number turned and was about to express her disbelief, the Arcanine that had spoken stood up and continued.

"I'm done with this talking. I'm going to go fight the infected, with or without the rest of you. And Benny Larson, if you want to lead this army, I would suggest you start leading with actions. All of us are here, so tell us what to do, or we'll just leave." Number again was about to speak, but then their commander replied first. She listened to what he had to say, but she just could not keep silent on what she wanted to say.

"If you don't mind my interjecting," Number started, though she didn't care in the slightest if this Arcanine minded, "but there are so many things wrong with your statement."

She stepped toward the dog-like Pokémon and glared up at him. "First of all, blindly running into the battlefield won't solve squat. With no talking or planning, we'll make so many mistakes that by the end of this day we will have been infected too. Think of that human game. Chess. You don't just move around the chess pieces at random, hoping you'll win. No. You think and use your brain to make coherent moves to checkmate your opponent."

Number paused a bit to collect herself. "If you wanna dive right in and risk infection or death, be my guest. I want to know exactly what we're doing and how we'll do it before I go anywhere. Then when we know that, we launch our attack. Do we even have a goal besides eliminating random infected street rats? The human here is right, I'm afraid. Killing just the minions couldn't possibly help much. We have to try and identify… yup, you guessed it. The source. Furthermore, we were never going to talk anything out with the infected. Those brainless infestations can't think like us."

Number turned away from the Arcanine and faced the human and the Charizard. "Do we even know where they came from? Who their master is? What the main goal is besides infecting us all? We know nothing." Though Number wanted to figure out a plan to raid some of the infected, she decided then that waiting even just a little was their only choice. Saving some lives in Cerulean seemed ideal.

"I agree with the human. Let's save some lives." Number didn't want to openly refer to their commander as "commander" just yet. Not now. She began walking toward Cerulean. There were sure to be some infected there as well, but with all the chaos going on, they didn't risk much when it came to how they approached their situation. She thought back to what the commander said. Number hated, hated, hated, the fact that he was right about them. They were far too weak to travel alone. Even though Number had previously trained herself a little, that wouldn't be enough. This little expedition in Cerulean surely would help them hone some skills and learn how to work as a team. She turned and looked at them to see if they were moving. "I'm Number."

Back