• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

|~ Disease Deoxys - [T] ~| [Best Rookie 1Q '12]

|Equinox|

Going on a hiatus :'(
Years
Fortworth you're accepted~~ ^^ Everyone is! Excellent signups! Now we'll wait for ~Genevieve~ To finish her SU! Once it's finished, we can start! :) But Four can prepare his intro post first, as the general and Deoxys should start the RP in two different views.

2evz3h1.jpg

Flight says good luck! ^^ you'll need it XD

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Looks like the RP is full then. Too bad, since this is the only RP that hasn't taken of yet, and that'd be perfect for me, as a beginner.

But, nothing to do about it :) Hope you lot have fun with your RP, and I'll keep an eye out for another RP though I doubt it'll have as awesome a plot as this does!

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
... Oh! Well, sweet! XD I'll get to writing my SU as soon as I get home, then!
I do have a question or two... like, is there a set rotation for replies and so on? Any kind of specific limits for what Pokémon we can be?

Years
Alright, I was told I can post the intros now, so here goes my best;

Dexoys

Theme

Loud sounds emerged from the cavernous reaches of Mt. Moon. Ever since the initial expedition by the Rangers, no sane person ever dared to go near to the mountain rage. A few daring souls had tried to enter and combat the infection. None ever came back. Even though humans were immune to Deoxys' virus they still were weary for their lives, telling their Pokemon not to go near the mountain range or play near there, although to be honest it was saying the obvious. a few days ago the infected had overrun the surrounding areas and towns, eventually invading Cerulean City with the infection in full swing. The casualties from that attack were unfathomable to people, and a panic wave had spread thought Kanto, with residents boarding their homes and in a state of half shock.

Inside the mountain that served as the epicenter for Dexoys' virus, the Legendary Pokemon himself stood at the center, overseeing his new army of infected Pokemon scurrying to and fro. Some were only in the first stages of infection, somewhat getting to grips of their position and acceptance of service to Dexoys. Some of the "First-Stage" infected, as they were known, resisted desperately in an attempt to regain their free will and defiance to Dexoys. it was only a matter of time however, before the inevitable fate of losing control of themselves kicked in, and the this ended up only quickening their weakness to the virus. The Pokemon in the more advanced stages, "Stage-Two", were moving almost mindlessly about, nearly devoid of free will, using the last of their resolve to even say aware of their condition and their attempts to exercise self-determination. Regardless of their state, all infected had a noticeable change of appearance, marking them as servants to Dexoys' whims.

The Legendary himself was in the final stages of plotting out his invasion. It was only when he was playing the long haul that Dexoys ever appeared to be in thought. Being a Psychic-Type, who were famed for their intelligence, it usually never took him more than a split second to decide on what to do, and an army of infected Pokemon only made things easier. There was an army forming to oppose him, but for what the Legendary had planned, it really didn't matter how much they numbered or what they had.

He readied his psychic powers in order to get the materials he needed for his scheme. Even though they were unequaled, controlling a large army of infected via telpathy still required a large amount of concentration and effort. He had no need for words, as the infected were subservient to him and did not need useless shades of meaning to discern what he wanted. Instead, he sent visions to his minions, implanting what he wanted them to do inside. The infected Pokemon quaked for a moment before their eyes brightly glowed a light purple, awaiting input from their master.

The visions came soon afterward. They were always a tense affair, as it was indistinguishable from reality and yet they had no control over what they did in them, despite being fully conscious. The Pokemon experienced a bright white flash, and then saw themselves scouring the abandoned Cerulean City, looking for scientific instruments, machinery, and equipment for biological research. Afterward they retured to normal, and felt a strong compulsion telling them to fulfill Dexoys' orders. They scrambled out of the mountain caverns towards their destination, looking for the equipment Dexoys desired.

Deoxys was pleased seeing his minions at work. It was only a matter of time before he would have this world in his hands. No one could deny him and he would just force them under his overbearing psychic presence if they resisted. The virus was little more than a series of chemicals that opened a link between Pokemon and him, morphing them into something pleasing to his eyes as a side effect. Humans, for some reason, were immune, but Dexoys would find a way to control them if they became troublesome. In his mind, it was only inevitable.

Dexoys would spread his work throughout Kanto. It was only a matter of time before he would do the same to the other regions, and remake the world in his image.

----

Benny Larson

Theme

I stepped into my tent, exhausted from what I had done over the past few hours. The string of camps, south of Cerulean City, set up by the people who escaped the attack on the city were somewhat crowded, though it was mostly due to the fact everyone mostly stayed in a group(safety in numbers and all that). Everywhere, people were trying to do this, find family, and look to their stuff as they set up to await what might come. The woods surrounding the area had for the most part provided cover against whatever tried to follow us.

The attack of Cerulean City was the most harrowing experience of my life so far. It was all so sudden, as the attack passed within a few short hours, like a tidal wave of disaster. It all seemed so unreal, as if it was a disaster movie playing out with us as the hapless victims. It all started when I was reporting on a meteorite from Mt. Moon and the Pokemon Rangers' expedition into the mountain range only a day ago. Of the small group, consisting of supposedly powerful trainers(I never really followed the Pokemon League, as I was too often focused on my work), only one trainer went out, and told frighting stories of "infected" Pokemon that he saw, and his comrades being picked off one by one.

It was unsettling and soon my network station focused on the story 24/7 as a result of the anxiety over the events, forcing me to take a room in a hotel, away from my beloved Carissa and Mathew. I could barely stand it, but someone needed to get this story out so the public could know what's going on and what to do. I was one of the first ones out of the doomed city, thank Arceus, but even then I only escaped barely. It was only due to a hastily modified hammer that I managed to stop the infected from killing me. I looked at it, never having combat experience in my life before all of this, and it was a bit discomforting. I placed it down on a table, and attempted to collect my thoughts.

You see, I have had something else I did not expect thrust on me. When the camps full of people escaping Cerulean City started being established, I was one of the first ones to help, mostly in hopes of finding the rest of my TV crew. I never did find them, but I did countless work ensuring everyone's well being. I was giving first aid, handing out food, reuniting families, assuring people, it was all a blur. I was even given a translator by a Super Nerd, to help me understand Pokemon.

Eventually, people started asking me for advice on what to do. It was hard, but it was helping people, so I did the best I could. Soon people started asking me about weird things, such as military movements, and how to command armies. It was out of my element, but they just kept on asking, never deferring to anyone else. I had found myself in a leadership position. It was a strange feeling, and I was quickly overcome with feeling of being not fit for the job, but they still kept on asking me what to do, so I dashed into my tent to escape it all and think.

OK Benny, you're de facto leader of an army formed to fight an infection caused by the Legendary Pokemon Dexoys. You're trying to make sure as many people are safe as possible while I do this. So what do I do? Don't panic. Think, think, think! I pondered for a long time before breaking out of my indecisiveness, flowing with ideas. What about a quarantine of the Cerulean City area? No... Too much area to cover. Quarantines always seem to fail in the movies, anyway. Find a cure? No... We can't even cure cancer, how's an alien virus going to be easier? Arial attack on the city? No way! Too many people would be killed looking for help!

I flashed back to me comforting a Ninetails worrying and crying over it's lost Vulpix daughter.

"Poor Flare's gone and there was nothing I could do about it..." she sobbed.

"No! She's going to make it out of this alive! We have people looking day and night for those left behind! She'll be one of them, I promise you!" It was a total lie, but she didn't need to know that and go further into despair. Maybe we should really go and find people still trapped. It would put alot of people at ease. Maybe we can even see infected behavior, if they just plain only go after Pokemon and humans to infect... There goes that bloody cure idea again. Maybe I should look into it... I stepped outside and announced my intentions, wracked with insecurity.

"Every.. Every willing Pokemon come s-step over here as soon as you can. We.. We're going to fight back."

Last edited:

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
Years
SU:

Name: Sho Torai

Species: Axew

Human Age: 17

Appearance (Go in detail if you are infected, as you have different colors now): Shos scales in reaction to Deoxys' infection have turned a dark orange while his horn has turned deep purple, the horns in his mouth occasionally glow purple and spark with psychic energy, his eyes have a new sort of "depth", to them as if you can peer right into Sho and know everything you can by just one look, however in reality it's more like what he wants you to know, his eyes also seem to store alot of psychic energy and glow a bright orange, making him easily picked out from a crowd or dark area for instance, other than this he looks like a totally normal Axew as far as build, height and weight are concerned.

Side/Type: Stage one infected.

Personality(1-2 paragraphs): Sho is kind and considerate at its base, he doesn't want to hurt anyone, or infect any other pokemon, he doesn't want to kill or destroy anothers life like Deoxys wants him to. But sometimes he has no choice. He has a burden he carries that comes from a terrible event from the past. Because of this his superiors in the "infected army" hold a particular sway over him. He feels conflicted beyond normal measures, his personality tells him that what he's doing is wrong and that he has to stop... but his heart knows he can't, he has to save her and if that means infecting everyone in the region, everyone in the world, then so be it. As long as she's safe. He sometimes seems secluded to others, because he is, he sometimes seems distant from others, because his guilt drives him away, he sometimes acts and feels like he hates himself, because sometimes he doesn't see why he shouldn't.

When with others, if it's within his power he'll try to keep them safe, out of harms way as long as Sho believes them to be a nice and genuine person (or pokemon) he believes that if someone doesn't deserve to get hurt then they shouldn't even if that means he has to take their place. He tends to act slightly depressed about something when around friends, but also slightly happy as if nostalgic about events from his past. When alone Sho finds himself lost in thought, often losing track of his current goal, there was once a time when Sho would be able to focus absolutely, but since then he's learned that if you don't pay attention to anything other than your objective then life loses its meaning. Life is there to live, so live it. At least thats what he thinks.

Shos other traits include a natural curiousity and sense of wonderment, which has gotten him into trouble more than a few times now, a general friendliness and tendency to leave a good impression are also there though as you might expect due to his fairly disturbing new appearence this has grown slightly harder to do however. He has alot of spirit and does his best not to give in and most times downright refuses to let himself lose, pushing himself to the very limits of his small body, and usually hurting himself in the process. He's not fond of following anothers orders, however circumstances make Deoxys an exception, he's a very nice pokemon but that doesn't mean he has no pride in himself. However lately this pride has lessened.

Background Story/History(1-2 paragraphs):
Shos eyes slowly opened to see the blue sky above, ashes wafted through the breeze mingling with the leaves of the forest, it was an odd site. "I can't remember." Was his first thought, "I can't remember everything, my name is... Sho, yes thats right I live in this forest, I recognise the smell, but the ash... somethings wrong." Sho stands up, he's confused, doesn't understand, can't remember last nights events, maybe it would have been better off if he just left never had to remember but things seldom go the way planned. Shos body begins to tingle and he feels himself almost evaporating from the Earth, but not entirely, whats left of him zooms deeper into the forest at a speed unmatchable by even the most speedy of pokemon, his body reforms. "Teleportation? Impossible! Right?" It should have been so, but things seldom go the way planned and Shos new ability was not planned for this life, at least not for him. He looks up, he's at a home, carved out from the wood of an oak tree, it has been scorched to a crisp but Sho knows it as his own, craftsmanship not possible from simple claws or axes, but the finest of blades, the blades of his father, a master Haxorous.

*flashback*

"Father?" Sho says.

"Why will Mother not be living with us? Where is she? Does she not like the house you made?

"No Sho.... Mother is... she's with Arceus now, son, she's with Arceus now. But she watches you me and your sister Amelia everyday... I'm sure of it."

*End of Flashback*

"Mother... Father... Amelia... I remember... when I was very young, only three human years and Amelia only just born, Mother passed away so we moved out to this forest with father and he made us this house... Father and Amelia... but where are you now?" Sho sighs and proceeds. Sho finds a mirror and looks in it, he remembers always seeing a smiling green axew looking back at him... but now a strange creature, orange and purple, stares back, it has bloody bandages across its chest. A quick flashback comes, an orange and purple figure stands over a burning body and holds someone high by the throat, theres fire everywhere, the figure is smiling and the person he's holding is crying... Amelia. Sho continues to look around the house, he finds burnt toys and furniture a destroyed ornament here and there but he can't find his family. But then he sees it lying on the floor, two burnt bodies one of a tyranitar, his scales were blackened from the burns and a dull purple crystal sat on his forehead, the second body was one Sho recognised, it was a burnt and twisted Haxorous.

"Father... Of course, I remember now."

*Flashback*

A fire bursts into the home of Sho the door blasts down and the father jumps to the front to defend as expected. In steps the Tyranitar, his scales aren't burnt now, they're orange and black and his crystal glows at the brightest of psychic pinks. Father had faced Tyranitars before and immediately makes the first move with a dragon rage, the Tyranitar is severely weakened and the father goes for the finishing blow when suddenly a wave of powerful psychic energy bursts through the adjacent door hole and sends Father flying. It was a psycho cut and its power was so great it cut through the Haxorous plated scales like butter and a hot knife. In steps a second figure, a pokemon Axew had never seen before, it had no nose, nor mouth only two cruel eyes it's arms constantly changed shape, it had the same colour as Sho has now. It smiled a cruel smile and clenched its fist. There was a fit of wrenching pain and squirming before the father died and his body set ablaze. Sho was frozen with fear as the beings eyes turned to him. He motioned to the Tyranitar, who looked at the being with shock, he couldn't fight in his current condition, even against something much smaller than him. The being shot a threatening look and the Tyranitar drove forward. Without even thinking Sho remembered his fathers teaching and rolled forward, he pulled at the Tyranitars legs with his tusks and the massive beast fell into the flames in front of it and caught alight. Sho gasped at what he had done, he had just killed another pokemon.

The being placed its hand on Shos shoulder Sho panicked and rolled forward again to escape the beings grasp, in response the creature just laughed. It's voice echoed through Shos head, cruel and tactical.

"Sho... that is your name... you're father was easy pray for me do you honestly think you stand a chance? If you resist then you die."

Sho remained silent.

"I give you an option Sho, let me infect you, assimalate you, let me take away your worries and woes and allow you to become my minion."

Sho remained silent for a moment then spoke.

"You're wasting your breath monster... joining you would make me a traitor to my father, I would never..."

"Oh I think you will...or else" The creature butted in.

"Else what? I don't care if you kill me you know, I'm not afraid."

"Who said anything about you... Sho..." The creature smiled.

"No...." Sho imediately understood.

The creature smiled and raised his arm to reveal little Amelias unconcious throat wrapped in his ever changing arm.

"So what'll it be Sho, you join me, or she dies."

Sho felt tears dropping from his face.

"I accept."

The creature laughed anc charged forward, it's arm formed into a blade that brutally slices through the scales on the axews chest, blood drips onto the floor as Sho kneels over in pain.

The creature grabs him and prepares to launch him away, but whispers in his mind one final time.

"You're sister stays with me until you complete your service boy... welcome Sho to the service of Deoxys." With that Sho is violently launched through the roof towards a green field. The ground grows closer to Shos face until, nothing Shos memory stops there and rebegan the next day as Sho awakens in a field with his memory of before tarnished.

*End of Flashback*

Sho remembered everything now. How his life had ended and he was reborn as a monstrosity in service to Deoxys. Sho feels a power drawing him away from his home. Its power is hard to resist and Sho knows its the will of Deoxys, he leaves that place then, he knows he must wether he wants to or not, or he'll never see his sister again.

Moveset (4 Original, 1 extra psychic move for Infected): Dragon Rage, Dragon Dance, Slash, Crunch, (Deoxys move) Teleport

Last edited:

|Equinox|

Years
(OOC: Set rotation? Nope, not that I know of! And no, no limits! Just don't god-mod! Thank you Four! Everyone can post now~ For Pokemon, start near the cave, receiving the message and going etc. Loners, watch from afar, you might bump into some infected guys for drama. Valoran, go meet the General, wherever he is~)

Last edited:

Imaginaerυm

Fast and Furious
Years
Alistar "Firestarter" Blados
Cerulian Forest

"See me, they run. Don't see me, they hide."

Firestarter was standing in the middle of a clearing in Cerulian Forest, near the cave. He was whispering to himself again, with his eyes closed. He didn't like the bothersome bunch of his allies, he prefered to stand alone. Kill everything on sight.

I wanna burn this cursed forest. I hate them all..

Alistar raised and looked at his arms; he felt his new master's calling and he suddenly felt so powerful he knew he could overcome almost any opponent... almost. His old master had convinced him that doubt was the seed of destruction.
A dark blow of wind ran through the trees, leaving a menacing aura. The Typhlosion turned around and faced the other side of the hill where he could clearly see the cave. Even Alistar shuddered when he saw the army moving out - he could feel the psychic power emanating from them... It formed into a shiny silver river which was flowing upwards, towards a greater source of power.

His eyes widened and he dropped onto his four, forgetting all of his thoughts of making this clearing his personal volcano. The amazing feeling of running through the forest, breathing fresh air, being in the wild - didn't exist in Alistar's heart anymore as he was about to join the army. Only one and a half words came out of his mouth, his hidden, scarred smile having a pinch of sarcasm in it.

"Hmph. Zombies."

(I suggest we make an OOC, it sounded like a good idea.)

Last edited:

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
Years
Sho
Shos Theme
Forest Clearing
No Right to kill

Sho was sitting outside the cave watching the army pass, it didn't matter if they got ahead, he'd just teleport and catch up. He saw a Typhlosion running forward to march with the army. How anybody could be so eager to cause and watch so much death and pain was beyond Shos understanding. Though he was stage two, Sho supposed, he didn't have much choice left anymore. Would Sho turn out like that? would he become a destructive being hellbent on death and misery? Did he have a choice? He thought of Amelia, he was doing this for her, even if he became a monster he would still be fighting for her, wether he enjoyed it or not didn't matter.​

No that wasn't true, it mattered to him, it wasn't his duty, it wasn't his right to take away the life of another person or pokemon, it wasn't his right to turn them into a monster like him, to condemn them to the same fate as him. But he had no choice. He knew he had to save Amelia, but still was all this death really worth the life of one little girl? Was it? To him yes but from another perspective, he was just as much a monster as those who fought alongside him.​

Sho felt a nagging in the back of his head, it was Deoxys' will. Sho begrudgingly stood up and began marching with the rest of the infected he was doing his best to hold in his tears. He had thought he'd be used to all the death by now, all the pain and hardship of the battles he was forced to fight. But he knew now he'd never be used to it, it would never sink in. As he would never truly have the right to kill anyone who his master told him to. He'd never be doing the right thing and would burn in the darkest depths of Arceus' anger for his betrayel. But he had no choice.​

Sho kept walking tears flowing down his cheek but a determined expression written on his features.​

chef30

Great Scott!!!
Years
Chapter 1:

Alone

Zero Darklight

Zero woke up on the branch of a tree, yawning and slowly opening her eyes. Zero raised her head up and looked down. How did she get up here? It didn't matter. The important thing is that she is there now. No more thinking into the past... She couldn't tolerate it. It hurt too much. Zero cleared her thoughts and leapt down onto the ground. Then the tree limb broke off.

Just in time. She thought.

Zero walked around, getting firmiliar with her suroundings. Her eyes started to glow again. Why? Zero's head ached. She shrugged it off and started walking in the forest. She now was living in the forest next to Cerulean City. She needed to move elsewhere. It was too dangerous. She had to keep moving. Zero climbed trees and gathered berries. She put them in a little cloth she had found and tied it aroumd her neck. She went to a lake and drank water. Nothing to carry that in except for in her mouth. She took serval gulps of water and walked away.

Zero started walking... She thought the city was back behind her, wasn't it? She would find out.

|Equinox|

Years
(OOC: Flight in Normal Form and Flight after charging large amounts of Psychic Power:
Spoiler:
^^ my post will come shortly)

Flight - Normal

It was another ordinary day. Judging by the progress, Deoxys had been working hard. With the message ringing in her mind, she couldn't help but shiver. Here we go again.

"Another task for us to do?" Murmured the Emolga, standing on a tree branch with her arms crossed. Swarms of Pokemon marched across the forest below her, their eyes wide without focus. Zombies...and it's only a matter of time for the flying squirrel to turn into one as well.

Deoxys' orders were torture, with tasks and assignments from dusk to dawn, but Flight had gotten used to it. After all, being kicked out of her own family...insulted and stepped on in front of her own kind...she had experienced scarier things.

She had to admit that being a servant of a legendary pokemon...was rather fun.

Spreading her gliders, she leaped off the branch, and almost in an instant, a gust of warm wind broke her fall, allowing her to glide from one tree to another. Feeling like herself again, the Emolga twisted and turned, dodging this and dodging that as if she had been freed from Deoxys' grasp.

Spotting a young Axew in the crowd, Flight drifted closer to the Pokemon, a frown on her face. Why the tears? Doing an aerial backflip, she landed on the ground, right before the sobbing beast, "I've seen you before, but I've never approached you. What's with the crying...?"

(OOC:Sho, want to find Zero together? She'll be the enemy~ Drama! ^^ Sorry for short posts. other posts will be longer. What do you two think?)

Last edited:

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Somnus

Cerulean Forest

Somnus was moving throughout the forest. Most of the time he would devote his entire being into doing whatever Master told him to. If he was told to kill, he killed without hesitation. If he was told to infect, he infected without hesitation. The Hypno no longer felt love or happiness, in fact all of his emotions save for his anger and rage had been burned away thanks to the gift his master had imparted. For Somnus, the greatest part of the gift included the fact that all of his psychic powers had been greatly boosted in power. A simple Psychic could seriously injury his Master's enemies and his hypnosis attack could lead multiple enemies to sleep. For now Somnus had nothing to do and for the most part he was just doing what he thought his master wanted him to do, which was patrolling the area and spreading his gift to those who didn't have it yet.

As Somnus finished reaching the end of his patrol area he got ready to begin again he stopped. His purple eyes glowed as Master gave new orders. Wordlessly Somnus turned and headed to the place known as Cerulean City. Master's vision had been simple this time. He had seen himself gathering equipment that the deceased humans would no longer need. Master knew how to use them with greater efficency than the idiotic humans did. As Somnus walked among the crowd that formed Master's army a small, very small, voice cried out in his head. It said that he needed to run, to get as far from Master as possible, to gather his strength and overthrow Master. The voice lasted for only a few seconds during which Somnus had stopped dead in his tracks. Somnus shook his head to clear out the voice and began his march once more.

The voice had come and gone every once in a while but never lasted long enough for Somnus to actually act on its advice. The voice never did make sense. Why run from Master when Master protected him, gave him this wonderful gift, and allowed him to spread the gift to others? Somnus looked around as he march and noticed those still new to the gift trying to disobey Master's orders. Some were trying to stand rooted on one spot, others moved hesitantly, and he spotted at least one other crying. Somnus remembered when he had been like that. They were naive now, but soon they would see the gift as a blessing and would be just like him, a perfect soldier for Master's army.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
And here's my rather horrible attempt (Compared to the rest of you :P) at making an SU! If there's some problems with it, do let me know and I'll change it accordingly!
I'd also like to know, can humans understand Pokémon in this universe/RP, or...?

Name: Axel

Species: Raichu (Hoping I'll be able to use a Raichu even though it's evolved with a Thunderstone, due to him having had a Trainer!)

Human Age: 18 (I have no idea about Pokémon ages, so I'm shooting blanks here!)

Appearance (Go in detail if you are infected, as you have different colors now): Axel looks a lot like a regular Raichu. His fur is a deep orange with brown stripes on his back, though a faint few bits of yellow is seen between the brown as well. The lightning bolt at the end of his tail seems slightly smaller than on other Raichu, but seems a lot sharper as well.
His hind paws are rather large and brown-coloured all the way up to where it connects to his hips. He seems rather fit, and used to running.

Side/Type: Loner Pokémon (Considering there's just one loner, I've put him in here, but I can switch to the army If need be!)

Personality(1-2 paragraphs): Axel has always been a rather timid Pokémon, always avoiding fights when he could, back when he was in the wild due to simply being scared of fighting, of losing, and of what would happen thereafter.

However, after having befriended Daniel, his trainer, his courage grew, and as time went on, he came to trusting Daniel with his life, making sure he was safe, just as he made sure Axel was safe.

These completely different traits does sometime make life hard for Axel. If Daniel would send him out against a particularly tough opponent, or if they met one in the wild, Axel would have to do his very best to prevent himself from running away to safety, though the presence of Daniel and his encouraging words usually helped his decisions along.

Background Story/History(1-2 paragraphs): Axel was born in Viridian Forest, and he quite enjoyed his time there, moving about with his flock and generally just making a living with the other Pichu and Pikachu there.

As he grew up, he was taught by his family that 'survival of the fittest' was extremely important, and that if he wanted to survive in a world like they were living in, he would have to be able to outrun and outsmart predators and enemies.

However, on one fateful night, while him and his family were asleep, a gout of flame suddenly shot into the group of Pikachu and Pichu, scattering them all in a tumbled mess of confusion and frightened cries. Axel got up, disoriented and slightly burned, looking around to find the once-again attacking Pokémon being a Charmeleon, and behind it, a rather large Trainer with a wicked grin on his lips.

Commanding his Charmeleon to attack once again, the Pokémon in the clearing scattered, darting for the trees, tall grass and any kind of hiding place, or getaway they could get to. As Axel was just about halfway up a tree's trunk, the Charmeleon had caught up with him and slammed it's head against the poor Pikachu, causing it to cry out in pain before falling to the ground.

Not even giving him time to recover, the trainer told his Charmeleon to make sure the Pikachu would stay down, and proceeded to watch the Charmeleon shoot another gout of flame directly onto Axel.

After a few seconds of this, he told the Charmeleon to back off, leaving Axel extremely hurt and nearly unable to move a limb, whimpering quietly. There, in the clearing of Viridian Forest, Axel was beat to within an inch of his life and captured by this ruthless trainer, not even one of his family members or friends coming to his aid. He was carried off as a trophy and a new addition to a team of roughly raised Pokémon.

A few weeks passed under rigorous and cruel training from the trainer and his Pokémon, having travelled back to Vermillion where he came from, Axel was forced to train against his other Pokémon, and each and every time he was put up against one of them, he tried to flee, then fight, and subsequently fall to the vicious Pokémon of his team.

Eventually, the Trainer had had it with this weak Pokémon, and used a Thunderstone, which he had undoubtedly stolen from some poor kid who had spent –a lot- of money on acquiring it, to evolve Axel into a Raichu against his will.

He was raising his whip to continue the training, when a young trainer named Daniel rushed over and knocked the trainer, named Fenris, onto the ground, Axel cowering in fear in front of the both of them as they got up and Daniel challenged him to a duel. The winner would get one of the loser's Pokémon.

Fenris, sure of his training methods as ever, accepted and sent out his Charmeleon, against Daniel's Flareon. It was a tough battle and it lasted quite a while, but through quick thinking and a bit of luck, Daniel managed to beat Fenris, who snarled and tossed Axel's Pokéball to the ground before rushing off.

Daniel moved down to the frightened Raichu and somehow managed to befriend it enough to follow him on his journies, if not rather timid and scared at first.

After a long time of travelling together, adventuring, helping out people and fighting, they eventually arrived at Cerulean City. Feeling particularly brave today, Daniel decided to take on Cerulean's gym leader, Axel by his side.

As they were in the middle of a battle with the leader of the gym, Axel having taken quite a beating, they heard yelling and screaming from outside. They decided to hold off on the duel and rushed outside. It was a nightmare and Axel had seen nothing like it.

Pokémon and people were running around, panicking, fighting going on everywhere. But it wasn't normal Pokémon battles. Half of the Pokémon fighting were… odd-looking.

Daniel decided to rush over to try and help some of the people escape and Axel reluctantly but swiftly followed. They managed to help an old woman up and move her away from the fighting, before a rather twisted-looking Pidgey began attacking Axel.

Having to focus on this new enemy, bravely fending it off to let Daniel get the woman to safety, he managed to fight it off, though the twisted Pokémon looked to be winning this huge-scale battle.

Axel turned around to try and find out where Daniel had gone, but he was nowhere in sight. He started running around, shouting for his friend, searching everywhere. It was only when another few of the Pokémon had fallen and the odd ones began progressing through town that Axel turned and ran. Ran as fast as he could, into the bushes and into the fields, running for his life, afraid of what had happened to his friend. Afraid of what would happen to him.

*Human Weapons (For those who are in the Valoran Army): None

Moveset (4 Original, 1 extra psychic move for Infected): Thundershock, Thunder, Quick Attack and Tail Whip (I'm guessing Tail Whip here can be used as an –actual- whip with a tail :P)

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Axel let out a whimpery sigh. It had been a few days since the attack on Cerulean, and nearly all of that time, he had spent scouring the area around the city, searching for his dear friend and hiding from the eventual patrols of infected moving around the outskirts of the town and the forest. For now, Axel was sitting on a treestump, his head lowered and his paws on his stomach, a large frown on his face.

"Where are you Daniel…? You were right next to me, and the next moment, you were just… gone. Did you leave me, the first chance you could…? Did you abandon me like my family did…?" He quickly shook his head to himself, his ears ever vigilant of the sounds around him, blessed with a rather good hearing, he continued staring down against his paws and the grass below.

"He would never have just run off… this is Daniel! He'd never leave me behind! We've always… always been there for each other. But… I've been looking for so long. May… maybe he's just…" His eyes began to tear at the thoughts of what might have happened to Daniel, but he lifted his arm after a moment, wiping his eyes, muttering to himself afterwards.

"… No. Stop it. D… Daniel taught me to be strong. I can't do this to him… I… I have to keep looking. Maybe he's with the other humans at their camps to the sou-" He stopped his muttering as his ears twitched, a sound from the undergrowth erupting, sounding like a twig being snapped. He lept off of the stump and dashed over to the edge of the clearing, leaping into a bush, pressing himself firmly against the ground, his tail curled up next to him as he peeked out against a tiny little hole in the bush, his breath rather shallow as he awaited whoever was approaching.

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
Years
Sho
Marching
A strangely lively zombie

"I've seen you before, but I've never approached you. What's with the crying...?" Sho just looked at the Emolga that approached him and wiped his face.

"There." Sho said.

"Are you happy?!" Sho was sure he was being a little harsh, though when it came to the zombies he had to be.

The Emolga still looked like a kid though, about a year younger than himself. He felt a pang of guilt upon realising that.

She was like him in a way, but she didn't seem to know that, she seemed almost content with her fate, she had been smiling before she approached him.

*Sigh* "If you must know I'm crying because I'm upset... and Im upset because... well thats my bussiness, I suppose you could say my lifes been made redundant and my only purpose is one Im not entirely sure is morraly right." Sho explained.

He then of course remembered who and what he was talking to.

"Ah but you're just a zombie aren't you, bound to our "Masters" evil and diabolical will, I hate this so much, you know my "Master" ruined my life and murdered half of my entire family before infecting me so forgive me if I'm not the most enthusiastic or happy right now."

Thats when Sho sensed it, his psychic powers sensed an entity, one who didn't carry Deoxys taint.

He could see a few others noticing it too.

"Ehm.... Don't worry everyone I'll go sort it out..." Thankfully most of them seemed satisfied with this.

Sho turned back to the Emolga, she seemed almost trustable for a zombie, but he couldn't risk it, he had to save as many as he could from Deoxys' taint and Deoxys had never intervened with his helpings of the uninfected as long as it didn't interfere with an important objective. However if another infected interfered....

"Ehm.... I have to go for now, I'll be back soon. Don't. Follow. Me." He emphasised the words because the Emolga seemed to be just the type to do so. Curious, inquisitive, alot like himself in some ways.

Sho hadn't time to think about it and he ran off in the direction of the uninfected entity before anyone else could.

Sho stepped out of the bushes into the path of a very strangely coloured Umbreon.

He was slightly taken aback at first but he quickly regained his posture, she was oddly coloured but not infected, however if she didn't leave soon that would. So Sho quickly jumped into conversation.

"Before you jump to conclusions about my colouring or whatever I want to tell you three things. I'm not here to infect you. I'm not going to tell anyone you were here. You need to get out of here. Now."

|Equinox|

Years
Flight - Normal

"Ah but you're just a zombie aren't you, bound to our "Masters" evil and diabolical will, I hate this so much, you know my "Master" ruined my life and murdered half of my entire family before infecting me so forgive me if I'm not the most enthusiastic or happy right now." he spat, and Flight flicked her tail, not satisfied with his reply. So every infected's a zombie then?

I can still talk. I can still fly and I can still control my own body, thank you very much!she thought, but refused to argue. What's the use? One less Pokemon in Deoxys' army won't kill the legendary being. However, Flight chuckled when the Axew mentioned the term 'master' over and over again.

"I call him Deoxys, and Deoxys only," said the Emolga, determination flashing in her eyes, "I am not bowing down until I must. And so far I've been resisting the second stage of the infection. I'll live."

But for how long?

Observing the Axew, she realized that he was about her age, perhaps a little older. She could also see the sorrow in his expression, especially when mentioning about his family's demise. Poor fellow, hopeless and helpless, yet, so courageous and determined. Trying to fight against Deoxys with willpower...not everyone could accomplish. In fact, the Emolga knew that soon, probably after a few months, her willpower would finally give in.

I'll have to fight harder.

"Ehm.... I have to go for now, I'll be back soon. Don't. Follow. Me." her thoughts were interrupted by his words, and the Emolga blinked in surprise, watching as the Axew ran into the darkness.

"You're not getting away." she smirked, dashing on the ground in a zig-zag motion with her gliders spread open, her belly only a few centimeters from the floor below. Zooming forwards, her body was surrounded with streaks of electricity and beams of blue, which were apparently from her electric body-veins.

Finding a decent tree to rest on, the energetic squirrel crawled up the tree trunk and watched from afar. "An Axew trying to save an Umbreon... intriguing," she smiled, eyes shining with interest. Finally, there was something different, something that hadn't been in the daily routine.​

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Lying in hiding, Axel waited for a while, lying almost perfectly still, anxiety, worry and fear washing over him as he waited.

Eventually, a strangely-coloured Umbreon walked into the clearing and kept padding onwards. Axel kept himself hidden. He'd never seen an Umbreon like that before, but it didn't LOOK like one of the infected. He wasn't going to take any chances, though.

Before being able to do anything, he watched as an Axew ran into the path right in front of the Umbreon. This time there was no doubt, the Axew was definitely an infected.

Axel bit his lower lip, his paws pressing against the ground, glancing between the two while listening to their conversation, his eyes widening slightly. He doesn't want to hurt the Umbreon or infect it…? There was something fishy going on here… but what could he do? He was powerless without Daniel.

He swallowed down and kept watching the scene unfold, his body tense, causing the electricity within his body to start building up, involountarily, though he did manage to keep it down, the tense moment causing him to not notice the Emolga landing in one of the trees.

Get out of there, before he changes his mind…

Last edited:
Back