• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help Thread: Ditto Mega-Thread

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    Ok well I can't sit around forever, just give me an actual time and we can do this

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2022
    Oh Sorry i was offline, we can do it today 20:00 UK or tomorrow on monday UK Time 21:00, 9PM

We can trade the Pokémon to evolve them, no Problem!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    Oh Sorry i was offline, we can do it today 20:00 UK or tomorrow on monday UK Time 21:00, 9PM

20:09 UK works!

Use the same code, I'll trade you the 4 to evolve then each one gets sent back in return for a Ditto :)

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024

I'm afraid my home internet has stopped working, perhaps I will be available inside one hour but if that doesn't work for you then we'll try tomorrow

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2022
    Hey Amore,

Do you have the Pokemon (in Germany we called it "Scampisto" or his Evolution "Wummer"? These are only available on Pokemon swort and These are the only non legendary Pokemon that i didnt have in the First dlc Pokédex.

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    Hey Amore,

Do you have the Pokemon (in Germany we called it "Scampisto" or his Evolution "Wummer"? These are only available on Pokemon swort and These are the only non legendary Pokemon that i didnt have in the First dlc Pokédex.

Yeah I have those. In English they are "Clauncher" which evolves into "Clawitzer". They're quite hard to spot in Isle of Armor cause they float along in the sea and they're small. I can definitely give you a Clauncher that you can evolve

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    Oh thank you!
    I'm already in the Game, search with the password from yesterday

Ok searching now.

I'll trade you 5 Pokémon which will evolve, then each one you send back will be in exchange for Clawitzer and 4 Ditto. One of the Ditto has its Hidden Ability too :)

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2022
    Hey all,
    I'm looking for a perfect IV ditto (foreign would be nice but not essential) new to training and breeding but I may have some Pokemon worth while. Can trade into SwSh and home.

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    Hey I have an ENG ditto. Just looking for a foreign one

I definitely have one. Might only be 3-4 IV, but it'll be non-ENG

Help me trade-back my Pumpkaboo? I'm normally available 17:00-00:00 UK time

EDIT: This is in Gen 8 btw

Last edited:
    Back