• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~~Diving Deep~~ (A Water Pokemon Fan Club)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Can I choose Suicune ? I think this is the strongest pokemon ever with water-type :) , in HG I always try to catch him :) , very difficult though

Nice to see you here Kelvin! Feel free to leave your official sign-up post using the form in the first post and I'd be glad to make you an official member. As for me and the latest topic...

What's the scariest Water Pokemon?

Probably Gyarados, as Kingdenas has said in his post. I always dread trainers with Gyarados because they can wreck you if you don't have a decent Electric-type attack on you, and Siebold's one in particular has Dragon Dance and type coverage for nearly everything so it's hard to stop once it gets going.

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2016
    Nice to see you here Kelvin! Feel free to leave your official sign-up post using the form in the first post and I'd be glad to make you an official member. As for me and the latest topic...

What's the scariest Water Pokemon?

Probably Gyarados, as Kingdenas has said in his post. I always dread trainers with Gyarados because they can wreck you if you don't have a decent Electric-type attack on you, and Siebold's one in particular has Dragon Dance and type coverage for nearly everything so it's hard to stop once it gets going.

I am just a new member of this awesome forum, so I hope I will get to know more people here , beside I am not an English speaker so maybe I will make some mistake with English
    For me, the scariest water pokemon is Kyogre , he is strong , but scary to me :)

Skyxyd

The one
    Years
  • - Your nickname: Raydeon (soon Skyxyd)
    - Your Partner Pokémon: Floatzel
    - Reason for joining the club: Water is life
    - Answer to the current topic:
    Which kind of Water-type Pokémon do you prefer? Biped pokemon are more cute, like buizel or floatzel, i like fish too (on my plate too haha)

Years
  • - Your nickname: Raydeon (soon Skyxyd)
    Which kind of Water-type Pokémon do you prefer? Biped pokemon are more cute, like buizel or floatzel, i like fish too (on my plate too haha)

I love the Buizel line, in that they are one of the rare Water-types that aren't predominantly blue which I see so much on Water-types. Anyways, nice to see you in here as well Ray! I agree on you with bipedal Water-types since most tend to be cute, and it includes some of my faves (like Oshawott obviously) but the fish Pokemon have some nice diversity as well, especially with the species they are based on.

Years
  • Your nickname: LRachelR5
    - Your Partner Pokémon: Oshawott
    - Reason for joining the club: I almost always pick the water starters
    Which kind of Water-type Pokémon do you prefer? Ones that start of looking cute like Oshawott or Mudkip and then become rough and strong in their final stages like Samurott and Swampert.

Years
  • Your nickname: LRachelR5
    Which kind of Water-type Pokémon do you prefer? Ones that start of looking cute like Oshawott or Mudkip and then become rough and strong in their final stages like Samurott and Swampert.

Ah yes another Oshawott fan! Yeah you know me hahahaha

But I do agree with you that I love those evolution lines that progress from cute to very rough and tough, and that seems to happen with most Water-types, the starters especially. Anyways I hope you enjoy the club!

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    I am just a new member of this awesome forum, so I hope I will get to know more people here , beside I am not an English speaker so maybe I will make some mistake with English
    For me, the scariest water pokemon is Kyogre , he is strong , but scary to me :)

Hello Kelvin! I'll help you with the sign up form! So don't worry for being a non-native English speaker, PC nor this club's owner do not discriminate people.

You can see a sign up form, right?
    - Your Partner Pokémon:
    - Reason for joining the club:

Just copy and paste it, to the Quick Reply section (or Reply page, whichever you prefer. No much big difference.)
    Then you fill in a name of any Water-type Pokémon on the 'Your Partner Pokémon:' section.
    Here's a list of Water-type Pokémon in case you need some help on that part.
    http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/water.shtml

Secondly your reason to join the club, which is the '- Reason for joining the club:' section. For this case, the reason for joining Water-type Club. Any reasons are fine, as long as they are not vulgar or with negative reasons.

Finally, '- Answer to the current topic:'. Current topic is what we are talking about in this club recently. Since you already responded with Suicune and later on Kyogre. I believe there's no need for you to answer that part. (Though I will leave the club owner to decide that, I have no rights on that.)

If you still don't understand here's Google Translate. It might not be the best option, but it still helps!
    https://translate.google.co.uk/?hl=en&tab=wT

[S-HIGHLIGHT]Here are some perfect examples for you, Kelvin.[/S-HIGHLIGHT]

Your nickname: LRachelR5

- Your nickname: Raydeon (soon Skyxyd)

Welcome LRachelrR5 and Skyxyd! Please make yourselves at home and stay active here on PC as well as in this club.

Years
  • Finally, '- Answer to the current topic:'. Current topic is what we are talking about in this club recently. Since you already responded with Suicune and later on Kyogre. I believe there's no need for you to answer that part. (Though I will leave the club owner to decide that, I have no rights on that.)

I know the usual rule is to answer the topic as you sign up, but since he already answered the topic I'll let that off for this time and just let him sign up with the rest of the signup form. And remember, we members of PC are always happy to help someone if they're struggling with their English skills.

Reactions: Sun

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Welcome to the club!
    New question?

What would be your water-spirit pokemon? :c

My spirit water Pokémon would be all Water-types, except that's impossible I believe so I pick Mudkip! I love Mudkip. That thing is adorable and it looks jolly, I love it's colors as well! Not to mention, it's evolution forms are reliable. :D

Yep you herd it i liek mudkipz.

theorcaking

Trust me! Im a orca!
    Years
  • sorry i have not been replying lately! i think someone hacked my account so i had to reset my password... but anyway im back :)

Years
  • sorry i have not been replying lately! i think someone hacked my account so i had to reset my password... but anyway im back :)

You don't have to feel bad, and hacking accounts just plain sucks. But at least you got access back and you're ready to post again!

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    sorry i have not been replying lately! i think someone hacked my account so i had to reset my password... but anyway im back :)

You don't have to feel bad, and hacking accounts just plain sucks. But at least you got access back and you're ready to post again!

Us our Oshawott captain says, don't feel bad and at least you got the access again! Now splash around Orca King, catch up with the recent topics and don't hesitate to create a new topic as well! ;)

Years
  • Just a note that you need to inform me about any name changes you have happening so I can update your name in the member list. Always need to be up to date, yes!

Mattchell

Rich Boy
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2015
    Nickname: Mattchell
    Partner Pokemon: Floatzel
    Reason for joining: First time I ever loaded a Pokemon game I picked the Water Type Starter because Piplup was so cute. I instantly loved every Water Type and seeing as how there are so many, it's completely possible for everyone to like a different Water Type.

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Nickname: Mattchell
    Partner Pokemon: Floatzel
    Reason for joining: First time I ever loaded a Pokemon game I picked the Water Type Starter because Piplup was so cute. I instantly loved every Water Type and seeing as how there are so many, it's completely possible for everyone to like a different Water Type.

Floatzel is a great Pokémon, it is so reliable when I used it in my Sinnoh based game run! Welcome to our Water-type Club! While the club is drying out for a bit, don't hesitate to create new topics. ;) Make yourself at home, Mattchell! :D

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • Username: CharmedGardy

Partner Pokemon - Starmie

Reason for liking the Water Type: They are useful in battle and needed to Surf on. My favourite Legendary (Kyogre) is a water type and I have picked the Water Starters most in the series.

What sort of Water Pokemon do you prefer? - One that can both get me across the game and hit hard in battle like Starmie or Blastoise.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back