• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[dLtMs0 v 5.4] ITT SHINJI IS CONFIRMED FOR GROSSEST; Days till Pokestick Day: check new thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Giant lizard stomps around and causes chaos

Still waiting for a Hulk vs Godzilla animated film or something

Even though that is a completely one sided battle

I bet Hulk would enjoy his new lizard-hide boots and purse

Years

I thought I clicked on the CTRL + V thread x_x Idk if I'll see Godzilla. Was never a huge fan of a giant lizard destroying cities XD

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Wait...Kiseki only plays the first time you beat the game?

LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME

There should at least be an NPC that plays it like they do for the Jubilife and Unwavering Emotions tracks :\

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Contemplating starting a Minecraft project. I'm thinking a round castle of sorts with puzzles. Completely vanilla ofc because Xbox, but y'know. Any ideas?

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

Spoiler:

CSSfags, which part do I change to switch the hover effect on the stat bars off?

Last edited:

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

Each segment of the MAL list has an information bar. It's the background colour that vanishes whenever you hover above it.

Spoiler:

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
    Years

Ah, that would be category_totals. Just remove .category_totals from the definition that makes it background-color: transparent.

Actually just delete this entire part. You probably don't want anything to behave that way.

#list_surround tr:hover .category_totals, #list_surround[align="center"] tbody tr:hover td, #list_surround[align="center"] + tbody tr:hover {
    background-color: transparent;
    }

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back