• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[dLtMs0 v 5.4] ITT SHINJI IS CONFIRMED FOR GROSSEST; Days till Pokestick Day: check new thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I'd say it was more of an observation.

I feel like I've missed out on not reading Love Hina as a kid. Will get to it eventually though, I'm sure.

I only first read it 5 years ago, myself.

Been a busy day. Cleaning out cabinets and spraying for bugs.

Lots of stuff to catch up with tho.

So that's where the hell you disappeared to.

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years

Wish some times I had interest in other franchises other than just Pokemon but for some reason I just cant -_-

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

[dLtMs0 v 5.4] ITT SHINJI IS CONFIRMED FOR GROSSEST; Days till Pokestick Day: check new thread

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Always seemed goofy that some legendary pokemon cancel each other out like that

"Hey, let's give one Legendary a 4x weakness to the other"

"BRILLIANT"

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

I wish the World Championships had pokemon's stats set to their base level, same IVs and EVs across the board

Have battles rely on good move and item use, not "Max-out-Garchomp's-speed-and-attack-stats-and-roflstomp-everything"

The WC is getting repetitive and predictable

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back