• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[dLtMs0 v 5.4] ITT SHINJI IS CONFIRMED FOR GROSSEST; Days till Pokestick Day: check new thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Thinking about it even if I stopped with my #madbantz I doubt I could mod after calling some current mods ''self important arseholes'' in an email the other day. RIP my hopes and dreams.

Eh, Just remembered how much I hate this site now. I retire. Bye guys.

Last edited:

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • 143. I can only imagine who those self important arseholes are. But my attention span is probably not up to standards to be able to figure it out on my own :///////

Years
  • 148. oh. so this was a harem anime through and through. there's the tsundere, the too nice girl, the girl with ulterior motives, the yandere, the rich pretty girl, and the brash and loud girl. all the tropes have been met. time for the finale.

i need direction on best girl this episode threw things out of whack by formally making it a full-blown harem

Years
  • 149. Making enemies makes the world go 'round

tumblr_inline_myw8v5bv9t1sviwxj.png

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Mew. That is all.

Also, Malboro's inside Sin are evil in FFX.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back