• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Do You Clean Your Badges?

Kleinchen

boldly going
Years
    • CA
    • Seen Jun 4, 2013
    I like mine being nice and sparkly, so I try and clean them once a day or so. That way they always have at least two sparkles! n.n

AussieLper

Soft resetting for a good title
    Years
  • Wow you can clean your badges, didn't know that one, huh.... Now I have to clean them everyday!

Cooltrainer Nick♂

Almost ready to battle again!
    Years
  • I used to clean my badges..
    But then I realised.
    I cannot be arsed to clean my badges. :]

I keep typing 'badgers' first and having to backspace..
    Bad times.
    :]

Sweet Jasmine

s m i l e :)
    Years
  • When i'm bored. I'm playing with my badges. Cleaning them and making fun of the badges. ( the sound when you clicked it ).

Years
  • someone told me that when all the badges were super clean and you clicked on them in order to make the noises that you would battle darkrai.....

....i dont think its trueC:

Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2009
    i just clean them when I'm bored. Then I play tunes using the notes the badges make (though it doesn't sound like any song lol)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 26, 2011
    I clean them most of the time, if they're two dirty it kinda becomes too tough so I just leave them and clean them when I'm interested sometimes I just clean them cause I want to play some music too

Back