• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you click on advertisements?

Do you click on advertisements?

• Yes

Votes: 5 7.8%
  • No

Votes: 59 92.2%

• Total voters

storm393

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2009
    iv like barly ever clicked one but i have a couple times on acception of a really neat game :)

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Maybe, it depends on the kind. I may click it if it has a good website. But no, that's not common.

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2009
    if its game or cool extension like tose things you click on to make them grow in someones signature, then yeah, i click them,
    but nothing else until further notice, hey, i might be proven wrong!

Sebastien Loeb

Motorsport Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2010
    No, I don't like to give money to the Webmasters, the websites for me they should be never for end of profit.

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    I'll click 1 out of 50 adverisements. If it lead to an interesting read, then I click em'. Clicking on stupid and obviously virus infested ads like "you are the 10000th visitor, congratulations" - now that's what I think everyone should avoid.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    No. They're probably gimmicks or viruses. I sometimes accidentally click on them since they're in the way. D:

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I don't click on the advertisements. I don't care if I click them because I can get them off my computer or whatever, but just being their is being annoying.

pokemon_beauty

Pretty in Pink
    Years
    Hahahahahahaha
    I am one of 4 people that said yes.
    I obviously don't click on them all..
    but I do click on ones for online games that I think look interesting..
    XD I'm so lame.

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2009
    I don't. That was one of the first things my momma told me about the internet. No one will give you a free nintendo wii. XD

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2023
    Nope, I don't think I've ever clicked on an ad. Mainly because of the risk of adware, viruses, etc. Besides, I don't ever think I've seen an ad that actually interests me. xD

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    Never. They usually lead to viruses and other unwanted material.

Back