• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you click on advertisements?

Do you click on advertisements?

• Yes

Votes: 5 7.8%
  • No

Votes: 59 92.2%

• Total voters

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    Of course I do how else and I going to get a free Nintendo Wii or Ipod.I have won at least 50 by now must be lucky.

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    No, my computer is usually slow enough XD
    Sometimes I accedentally do though... It really pisses me off. X333

Azzurra

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 3, 2013
    Nope, I don't like getting virus's and I try to prevent any chance of catching one.

AtomicoExploda

I don't know.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2013
    No, I always think if I click on it I will get a virus. The thing about them is that sometimes it says "you are the 1,000,000th visitor click here to claim your prize" and not just the button is clickable, you can click anywhere on the add, soo obvious.

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2012
    No cause I'm not interested in them one bit.
    Unless It shows a game's picture/screenshot.

Yamikarasu

Wannabe Hasbeen
    Years
    Honestly, if an advertisement looks interesting, I'll click on it. I know, I'm just provoking them. :P

But I still said 'no' because it's really rare that there is an ad that is actually interesting. Being the complete pokenut that I am, I clicked on the "Free Online Pokemon MMORPG!" thing the first time I saw it, but then I quickly learned it was just a rip off of some other game and that you could get viruses/spyware from downloading it.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    The only time I ever click on Advertisements is if it is an accident.
    I will never click on their scamming ads!
    Unless it is a banner to a gaming site or forum, then I might..

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
    No, I tend to completely ignore them. Its not like I find them a bother or anything, but nothing that they advertise interests me, and I fear for my computer, as Gilgamesh said.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    No becuase I have better things to do than that...lol ':D

Back