• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you donate to charity?

Years
  • If there's ever a clothing drive or any other charity drive in my school, I try to help out whenever I can. My family always donate money at church. Other than that, though, I'm afraid don't do much for the greater good.

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
  • I donate to my local mosque and some charities that are sending aid to Gaza. I like doing it because I feel like I have helped somehow in the world. ^__^

Pokedra

Retired
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2016
    Whenever I pass a charity box or someone asking for donations I usually give them any spare change on me =)

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I'd donate if I had the money to, but I don't and when I do its pretty rare and I tend to just buy things or myself.

Once I get a job I might start donating when given the chance to.

Wink

Everyone loves a circus.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 24, 2010
    I don't donate too often, only usually if I have change and I'm walking out of the supermarket. Apart from that I call up and donate on Comic Relief etc. :3

masterhacker445

Pokemon Northern Lights Owner
    Years
  • I donate everytime to UNICEF when I'm flying on AA (American Airlines); and I sometimes go on mission trips with my school to Cuba or Costa Rica bi-annually.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    The only time I donated is at McDonald's Charity House thing.
    I just put in a 2 dollar coin.

Back