• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do You Dream in Color?

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    most of my dreams i have that make me happy are in colour but when i have a nightmare it's black and white

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I thought everyone dreamt in color. I do. I rember distinct colors of the surroundings and of people's clothing.

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    I dream in colour..
    Does that mean other people can dream in black and white? I didn't know that..

Ayselipera

For some reason I always have very vivid colorful dreams. I don't remember ever dreaming in black and white.

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    Only one I can remember was a recurring one, all the characters in it were Edwardian and wanted me to fall to my death.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Colour, although rather dim.

Last night's one, before I forget, was about a recently salavaged MkII-D U-boat whose crew who mutated into territorial crocodile-esque creatures out of a desire to leave their isolated world, I suppose after losing their way in the Arctic Circle. The sub was found by an Italian trawler in the Atlantic after its front end had surfaced somehow and the thing had drifted a long way facing vertically.
    Well, that's what you get when you mix an old film with a few newer documentaries.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    I cannot control what I am dreaming about. At times, it could be a black & white scenario where the mob boss is running away from the law, or my dreams could be bursting in color as I canoe myself over the rainbow.. [/day-dream]

Anyways! It's unpredictable; however, I do prefer colorful dreams than black & white.

Yamikarasu

Wannabe Hasbeen
    Years
    I don't know if I dream in color. When I see something in my dream I could probably say "that's red" without it actually being red, but I think I probably dream in non-color and only important things are colored in, I guess. Dreams are weird.

Micro SD

HubbaBubba
    Years
    I mainly dream in color. I think the only time it was in black and white was in this dream in this dream I had where I was in a temple. And it wasn't a true black and white. It was kinda like the temple in the Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker.

Bay

Years
    From what I remember I dream in color, although my less favorite dreams they are a bit "darker" than most. :P

When I dream I'm in some movie and is someone else though that's when I have black and white dreams. @_@ I guess it's because I love black and white movies actually, so that's why some of my dreams would be like that. XD

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    This is an interesting question... I have never thought that people would dream in black and white. I have only ever had colored dreams but I dont dream much anymore.

Back