• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do You Hate A Band/Artist?

jupotatoes

Yeah buddhay!
    Years
    As for Artists: ALL RAP ARTISTS.
    Since it's about hating... :nervous:
    I can put up with someone saying 'oh, gangstah rap blows' - it really does.
    I just hate it when people say rap ain't music, ain't art, etcetera. Dude, if you don't know something you just can't hate it - assuming you're not a douche.
    I'm not a fan of the genre, though I really like oldschool hip hop.
    It used to be about speaking up, reaching people. Now there's the commercial approach, crime and misogyny apology, though there are still - and since recently, more and more - people trying to make the difference.
    Now for the hating... (for those who don't know, I'm from Brazil)
    Since 2 or 3 years, the new cool urban trend is the 'sertanejo universitário' - COLLEGE COUNTRY MUSIC, like a hip approach to sell country music, wtf?
    Out of nowhere, you can't go out on the street without seeing cowboy hats or belt buckles. Even worse, cars banging ear-blowing country music advertising parties at TWO FLIPPIN' AM!
    Seriously, a few years ago, if you asked 'what kind of music do you like?' 90% college students would answer 'anything but country and samba'. Now it's a fever. What's this cr*p all about?
    It was just something innocent, 'til monday I was on a bus and spotted a guy wearing buttless pants on his jeans. It occured to me: climate changes, natural disasters, the end of the mayan calendary, BUTTLESS PANTS!
    Guys, we're doomed.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    Umm Miley Cyrus, Jonas Brothers, ACDC, Red Hot Chilli Peppers.

Anything Disney can gtfo.

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2014
    I'd have to agree here too. What is the point? [The Same With Lady Gaga].(I'm getting REALLY upset about people saying Green Day Here. *runs & Crys*
    don't worry, you get most likely flamed if you say on internet that you like dragonforce :cool:

The Red Bandit

Welcome To Candyland!
    Years
    Do You Hate A Band Or Solo Artist? I no arguing this is a personal opinion.
    I hate Lady Gaga and All Rap Artists/Bands. I also Hate Avenged Sevenfold, Metro Station, The Jonas Brothers, Miley Cyrus and Any music my friend Laura likes. XDD
    I hate them except foe Avenge Sevenfold i love that band but i realy hate the jonas brothers and miley cyrus they both suck.I also like Lady GaGa.

Umm Miley Cyrus, Jonas Brothers, ACDC, Red Hot Chilli Peppers.

Anything Disney can gtfo.
    Dude ACDC you got to be kidding.

Last edited:

Diglett

Ice cream snow
    Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2010
    Give rap a break people, don't just judge it by what you hear on the radio. There's good rap out there like Nas, Old Eminem, and Bone Thugz.

Anyway, I don't hate any band or artist, but I do have a high dislike for some.

Here's a few: Linkin Park, Metro Station, All Time Low, Lil Wayne, Mudvayne, PATD, Slipknot, Five Finger Death Punch, Godsmack...

I pretty much dislike all whiney emo/one hit wonder rappers/metalcore (killswitch etc.)/and nu-metal (System Of A Down being an exception.)

MiniEggs

Working On Something Spritey.
    Years
    Jonas Brothers. Simples. My opinion. Not what I should think. What I do think. Ssh

peach girl

<3 Pokemon Lover <3
    Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2009
    The band whose music i dislike the most would have to be Nickelback... closely followed by Fallout Boy and almost everything played on the radio. I would've said Creed also, but they don't exist anymore WOO! WOO! :D

Back