• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have a Brother,Sister or Cousin that joined PC?

Do you have a Brother,Sister or Cousin that joined PC?

• Yes a Brother

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Yes a Sister

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes a Cousin

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • No Way, Thank God

Votes: 10 55.6%

• Total voters

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I'm on only child, so no. I'd be afraid if anyone I knew IRL joined. x_x;

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Nope... Thank God,

But i do have the feeling that one of my cousins is browsing PC.... Looking at the Gold house Usergroup.... * dies *

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    My brother has just joined PC ^^; I kinda feel glad, at least he'll come and meet other great people like yall. ^^

He's Matrix Treecko, just in case if you don't know him ^.^

*gets killed by little brother*

~CaRtOON

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • Yea I have a brother thats a member here, but as im a S-Mod he cant get on much (his user name is "Dragon Master" Just like that no underscore and it has a space in it just like I said there)

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • Kairi said:
    I'm on only child, so no. I'd be afraid if anyone I knew IRL joined. x_x;

pretty much the same here... only child.

As for cousin, only 1 out of the 30 some cousins i have i can communicate with (both geeks, all the others go the popular path, or are separated by the Pacific Ocean). But he's in colledge and is very busy... if he isn't is colledge i would tell him about PC but no... don't want to disturb his study.

friends? well first of all very little friends... secondly if there are people i know IRL that joined, it would defeat my whole purpose of the internet (which is to escape from RL)

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    I wonder how it is to be an only child.. O.o; I wouldn't survive without mah little bro. When I feel sad, and I dun wanna talk to mah mom, I go to him. He understands me too ^^

He actually is growing fond of this place.. O.o; Omg! He's almost at 20 posts! O_O;;

*gets killed by evil posts*

~CaRtOON

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • ... guess my dream is rather shattered... i suppose there is someone i know IRL that joined PC... but he didn't make any posts yet... perhaps he will eventually forget about PC and will never post... *wish hard*

Mifuui

Fufufu~
    Years
  • Nope. I am actually the only one who likes Pok?mon^^;
    (except for my little brother…but he can't speak English…yet)

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Nope. My brother would join here, but he doesn't seem to have the interest. Oddly enough, he's always bugging me about PC. o_O;; Oh, and my cousins make fun of me for liking Pokemon (not like I care, but meh). So they obviously haven't joined unless I don't know about it.

I think one of my IRL friends might join. o_o; I dunno yet, though. I referred him here because he needed help with RuSa. XP

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Nope, my bro didn't join here, thank goodness.If he joined, I don't know what I would do!

Dragon Man

Milk and Cookies!
    Years
  • My sister lives in San Francisco and I'm in New York City and I don't see her that often so she doesn't know about PC *breathes a sigh of relief* I'm glad she isn't a member.

Phantom Angel

aka Dark Heaven
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen May 30, 2004
    My big bro was member here but he is inactive.
    *kill Steven and throw him in shark pit*
    Huh? Did I do something? XD

DUDE!!!

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Nope, nobody I know IRL goes on PC. :P

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 25, 2004
    I have a little sister named Alex... Luckiy, she hasn't joined! She's a pain in the neck. >_<

She once joined a forum I was at once... It wasn't pretty because the moderator of the fourm accused me of making another account... That made Alex really upset...

Back