• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have a crush on anyone at PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    There's only one wedding I went to and during the wedding I drank wine and banged my metal spoon on a glass cup [along with two other guys on my table - my mom's boss and his friend. :P] I didn't know the couple but I do know the woman is Canadian and the Man is American.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Hey, it's not completely my fault for you guys wasting half of the pages guessing mine. -_- I said that I wasn't going to tell, so you can give up on it now, lol.

Onimusha

King of the World
    Years
    well, i cant have a crush on som1 if i dun kno wot they look like lol, so unles thers girls hu wana show ther pics, no i dont

*I haven't red anythin aside from the 1st post in this topic

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years
    Kayleigh said:
    Hey, it's not completely my fault for you guys wasting half of the pages guessing mine. -_- I said that I wasn't going to tell, so you can give up on it now, lol.
    WHOA WHOA WHOA! STOP THE PRESSES! You are going to have to tell at some point! *points* YOU PROMISED! Besides you've got nothing to be afraid of since...*blows nose*...you know...^_~

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Kayleigh said:

Bbbbut, you said you were going to tell us anytime soon. C'mon you can't break a promise....right?

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    Kayleigh said:
    O KNOW! I HAVENT WAITED FOR THE LAST MONTH FOR YOU NOT TO TELL US!
    :badsmile:
    I KNOW!
    *gives kayleigh a noogie*
    MUHAHAHA!
    *thunder crackles*

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Pokemaster10000 said:
    Hold a second. Isn't a crush someone you like? :P
    I heard a crush, is when you like someone, but aren't serious about it. It dissapears in time, that's why its called a "crush".

Being "in love" is a different story, and a lot more harder to find. That's when you're serious and really really care about a certain person O.o;

At least that's what I heard. o_o;

*eagle claws CaRtOON to shreds*

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    CaRtOON said:
    I heard a crush, is when you like someone, but aren't serious about it. It dissapears in time, that's why its called a "crush".

Being "in love" is a different story, and a lot more harder to find. That's when you're serious and really really care about a certain person O.o;

At least that's what I heard. o_o;

*eagle claws CaRtOON to shreds*

Wow. Did you get that out of dictionary or something? :P

100marios, it won't hurt to ask her though.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    100marios said:
    I don't think you were here that long ago. She's really hard to get to! Not even my brilliant tactics have an effect on her!
    Hehe.....

Lol, now I see how brilliant you tactics are. :P Nah, it probaly won't work on me. Wait, I told you my crush....Darn.
    *gives 100marios a suspicious eye* 100marios, did you ever tell us your crush? I've never heard you say it.

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    Pokemaster10000 said:
    Lol, now I see how brilliant you tactics are. :P Nah, it probaly won't work on me. Wait, I told you my crush....Darn.
    *gives 100marios a suspicious eye* 100marios, did you ever tell us your crush? I've never heard you say it.
    I said it!.......a long time ago! Just for your information!
    And don't worry about Legendary Pokegirl. I thought your brother was making fun of himself for a moment, but then I saw your post! It was pretty funny hehe....
    I bet I'd do that all the time if someone else I knew went here, and used this computer too hehe....

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    100marios said:
    I said it!.......a long time ago! Just for your information!

Well, I wasn't here for that long. Come on 100marios, I told you my crush so that means I deserve to here yours. :P You can PM your crush to me if you like. I'm really eager to know who it is.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back