• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have a crush on anyone at PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    Pokemaster10000 said:
    Well, I wasn't here for that long. Come on 100marios, I told you my crush so that means I deserve to here yours. :P You can PM your crush to me if you like. I'm really eager to know who it is.
    *slaps his head*
    Man! I though I made it really obvious by now!
    Ok, listen, go back quite a few pages until the date on the posts say "January 19th".
    I said who I liked on that day, so you'll have to search for that specific post a bit hehe....
    Happy Hunting!

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    100marios said:
    *slaps his head*
    Man! I though I made it really obvious by now!
    Ok, listen, go back quite a few pages until the date on the posts say "January 19th".
    I said who I liked on that day, so you'll have to search for that specific post a bit hehe....
    Happy Hunting!

Just so I don't get confused what year did you post that. :P j/k
    I'll go find it right now..

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    I'm back....*yawn* not much action here huh?-_- My only cruzh iz Chris^_^
    ...he'z not on PC-_- I zhould tell him to join, juzt zo there would be zomeone with a cruzh^_-

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Hmm, AAHHHA *stares at 100marios again and dances*
    I know you like...I know who you like... Can I blurt it out loud for new members to hear? :P Only by your permission though.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Sayuri no Hoshi said:
    WHOA WHOA WHOA! STOP THE PRESSES! You are going to have to tell at some point! *points* YOU PROMISED! Besides you've got nothing to be afraid of since...*blows nose*...you know...^_~
    Err. ._. *twiddles thumbs*

And I think that Iggy was going to tell when I did. *snorts* Now you're never going to learn either of our crushes! >=D

And I know it too, PM1000. I've known it for a looong time. XD

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years
    Pokemaster10000 said:
    Hmm, AAHHHA *stares at 100marios again and dances*
    I know you like...I know who you like... Can I blurt it out loud for new members to hear? :P Only by your permission though.
    Dude...that'd be kind of pointless don't you think? ^_^;; The new members can just have the freedom of browsing through the thread's...*cough*...many pages on their own time as they get acquainted with PC. Although, I could blurt out yours since you so nicely PMed me who you like...*laughs maniacally* Besides, leave Jordan alone. He's become my psychiatrist, lol. I wrote my life away in huge paragraphs today in PMs...O_o He made my day! The least I can do is respect him...at the moment...who knows how long this'll last! ^_~

100marios

Years
    Chrystie's right PM10000. If they want to know who I like so badly, they should go and find it out for themselves! It's not fair for me to keep repeating it! Nope! hehe....

Yay! Chrystie has respect for me! I feel so.....respected!....obviously hehe.
    And thanks for that Chrystie!

.....wait a second! Didn't Igtica say she was going to reveal her crush when you did Kayleigh? Well, I know your crush, (I think) so I should PM her and tell her to say hers! Yeah!
    ....and I suppose everyone has known it for a long time.
    More than half of the time that I've been on PC!

100marios

Years
    Legendary_Pokemaster said:
    OH NO!
    *restarts campaign thay jordan started earlier*
    Jordan HELP!!

oh and FYI: if u dont wanna type out my whole name u can just call my david
    *leaps back in and talks in Buzz Lightyear's voive*
    Trouble? Where! I will protect PC from the evil spammers and non crush tellers! To infinity, and away!.....I mean beyond hehe....

*makes calls to random people to save the crush thread*

Ohh, who is that Latioscatcher?

100marios

Years
    Sayuri no Hoshi said:
    Hmm, could it be Kagome, Latioscatcher? I notice you have an Inuyasha avatar so maybe you like someone with an Inuyasha related member name...^_^
    Hmm...that makes perfect sense! I was thinking it could of been either Kayleigh or Kairi, but Kayleigh's name is too long, and Kairi's name is too short.
    .....oops hehe.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    MY CD CAME! MY CD CAME! MY CD CAME! MY CD CAME! MY CD CAME! MY CD CAME! MY CD CAME! MY CD CAME! MY CD CAME! MY CD CAME! MY CD CAME! MY CD CAME! MY CD CAME! MY CD CAME! MY CD CAME! MY CD CAME! MY CD CAME! MY CD CAME! MY CD CAME! MY CD CAME! MY CD CAME! MY CD CAME! MY CD CAME! MY CD CAME! MY CD CAME! MY CD CAME! MY CD CAME! MY CD CAME! MY CD CAME! MY CD CAME! MY CD CAME! MY CD CAME! MY CD CAME! MY CD CAME! MY CD CAME! MY CD CAME! MY CD CAME! MY CD CAME! MY CD CAME! MY CD CAME! MY CD CAME! MY CD CAME! MY CD CAME! MY CD CAME! MY CD CAME! MY CD CAME! MY CD CAME! MY CD CAME! MY CD CAME! MY CD CAME! MY CD CAME! MY CD CAME! MY CD CAME! MY CD CAME! MY CD CAME! MY CD CAME! MY CD CAME! MY CD CAME! MY CD CAME! MY CD CAME! MY CD CAME! MY CD CAME! MY CD CAME! MY CD CAME! MY CD CAME! ^__^ *twirls around* It turned out to be in our post office box, lol. And just to let you know, Sayuri, if you get it... IT'S GREAT! As I type this right now I'm listening to 'Secret Garden', and it's the full version. The rest of the songs are wonderful too. The beginning mostly has some from Camp Pikachu, but the rest is from the movie. All of the music is beautiful, so I really recommend getting it!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back