• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have a crush on somebody from your school?

Do you have a crush on your school?

• Yes.

Votes: 11 27.5%
  • No.

Votes: 29 72.5%

• Total voters
    Years
    Okay everyone, this is my very easy question. Do you have a crush on your school? Please also tell the name of your crush if you had if not, give the reason why do you don't have a crush on your school. :shocked: Oh, my crush is Jaysheen, how about yours?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    ... no wtf? That's worse than having a crush on a rock.

My school is fail. XD And ugly too. :[

Years
    oh, i thought you meant were you in love with school. i was wondering how that can happen. and no, i don't. all these boys i've grown up with and are either taken or changed into someone i'd rather not be associated with...

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Why would I have a crush on a large, inanimate building? o_0;

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Why would I have a crush on a large, inanimate building? o_0;

Because living, breathing things can reject you :/
    Geez

Personally, I don't have a crush on my school, but I like the architecture that some schools have. The annoying kids are the only thing I don't like about school.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    I go to an all boy school. No.

Though, I did at my old school. We ended up going out for two years until we broke up last year.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Yes. I'm glad I'm not the only one! Do you guys have any tips for getting a school to like you? 'Cause last year, I asked my school out and I was rejected! I thought for sure my school would want to get a coffee or something, and I was all dressed up in a tuxedo and a top hat, but... the building just stood there, wouldn't say anything. Completely blanked me! I was absolutely crushed ;;

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    Not necessarily a crush, but i liked school. I enjoyed everyday of it, well most of them. It was fun, sometimes better than being home and doing nothing.

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    Yes. I'm glad I'm not the only one! Do you guys have any tips for getting a school to like you? 'Cause last year, I asked my school out and I was rejected! I thought for sure my school would want to get a coffee or something, and I was all dressed up in a tuxedo and a top hat, but... the building just stood there, wouldn't say anything. Completely blanked me! I was absolutely crushed ;;

:pink_laugh: That was funny.

Also, I don't have a crush on any of the boys at my school. I already have a boyfriend, and I also have a crush on my English teacher, but that's it.

Rucario

Madam you see before you stand
    Years
    I had a huge crush on my school in the 11th grade. I even asked it to my High School Prom. It had other plans. We're still great friends and we go out for coffee and toast a couple times a week. Though, In 8th grade, there was this great school, it even had a Playground! :O

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    If you mean 'Do you have a crush at school?' .. then nooooo..
    Most of the boys in my year have a bad attitude.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I can't find inanimate objects to be attractive..

Yes, and not telling.

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    At school, yes. On school, no.
    Alida. Don't know how to talk to her. too shy... :(

-signed by your Jolly ol' friend; The Ancient Master.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    ... Your grammar needs changing.

I have... Well, not a crush, but more like... I'm in love. So, that technicality means I do not have to say who.

Back