• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have a crush?

-Connor97-

Yeah that's that super bass
Years
  • Well yes, right now, in real life i have a crush on a girl at school, <3 , who, im pretty sure likes me back <3 , but due to school assignments and other work, its hard to put ur social life to piority DDDD:

Simipour

Geyser Pokemon
    Years
  • Other than the obvious love for my amazing boyfriend...
    uh, yes. Guilty.
    I have many celebrity crushes. Will they ever realize and love me back?

Hahaahahaahahha no I wish :(

oocyst

SOFTware
    Years
  • I have both, but both of them are pretty depressing because they will never work out anyways. Gotta go out and find some people that will work out!

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
  • I wouldn't call it a crush it's more than that now xD;
    Yeah I have feeling for someone. He knows. He's in a relationship. Not with me though. Yay.

TY

Had, she left me when i hated MW3, and she liked it more than me >.<

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    No crushes for me. I go to a school with 95% girls, soooo my choices are limited and actually *finding* a male in my school is a rarity. And all my guy friends are like my brothers at this point in our lives, we've known each other for so long, we're waaaay past the point of crushes and it would just be weird now. /foreveralone.jpg

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2013
    crushes are for people with feelings.. and as everybody knows people with feelings are homosexual.

Years
  • Nope. I can count the amount of crushes I've developed in my life on one hand. It's just not something I do. idk, I like the idea of romance, but I'm just too awkward for it right now I guess. :s

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
  • Hm. Had a crush, then she crushed me, like right in my heart yo. Eh well.

Blue Nocturne

Not THAT one.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 6, 2013
    Yes, a massive one on another guy in my year. Since pretty much the entire school found out I was bisexual, he jokingly started flirting with me. I returned the favour, but it gradually grew into a genuine attraction for me.

Naturally, I can't really follow through with this crush, he didn't even know about it until last Monday. Had to tell him, couldn't deal with the flirting any more.

Apple Juice

who are you
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2014
    Last year, I had a whole thing with this girl that was a dancer for the school, not a cheerleader though. We dated for almost a year, and we broke up in October. She had moved to Oklahoma when we had been together for six monthes and decided to try long distance. It worked for awhile, but I think her feelings for me kind of died. I still have moments where I miss her, but it's mostly gone, thank god. Anyway, since I'm that guy that talks Pokemon and Adventure Time at school, it was a huge ego boost and I actually hung out with the populars for a time. Now, I'm back at the bottom. I had a 'crush' on a cheerleader, and to be honest only for her looks, haha. Since I thought my ex would never date me when I was crushing on her, and my friends felt like I was too shy to make a move, I proved I could by asking her out. She took a week to respond, and ending up asking her friend to text me saying she rejected me. I'm trying to move on... It's been a bumpy ride this year.

Kano Shuuya

→ you're here, aren't you?
    Years
  • I've had them online and offline, but they never go anywhere either way. I get hit on quite a bit in real life, but no one that I've personally fallen for has ever been into me that I know of. There was one time, and it almost went somewhere, but then a friend of mine got in the way. Online crushes tend to be more common for me, and IRL I have feelings for someone who's not really even much in my life anymore. :/

Joshawott

Banned
    Years
  • Hm. Had a crush, then she crushed me, like right in my heart yo. Eh well.

Don't be so hard on yourself, man. Quite literally the exact same thing happened to me right before Christmas. First girl I've ever asked out, too. She wasn't right for you, so just keep looking and you'll find the right one for you!

Anyways, yes I have a crush, but I don't know anything about her. I'm planning on asking her out before the end of summer, so here's hoping it goes well!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • *sigh* I am a fan of crushes. I literally have a couple of them all the time. Both online and offline. I was told to just *live* with it, and the fact that some will leave soon enough.

No, I do not have a crush on anyone atm.

Years
  • Wow deep stuff being posted >.< As much as people don't say they have a 'Crush' or 'like' someone, I reckon there is always someone. I always have 2, it's kind of weird O_O I've only had a few online. About 95% irl, but I'm afraid to go anywhere because of rejection, you know what I mean anyway ;)

Back