• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have a crush?

Taemin

move.
Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    My most recent crush is my girlfriend, and that was a year ago. I'm happy with her now, but before that I did get random crushes on plenty of people.

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    My heart is cold and dead. The only crush I have is the crushing weight of reality.

... Just kidding. I don't have a crush right now. The stress of college makes it really difficult to think about romance.

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    yeah, she?s cute, sweet, driven, and extremely supportive. she is me, i?m my own biggest fan and my own crush

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    I do and we're thankfully together and she's fantastic. Quite likely that she likes my dog more than me, though.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    i also have a crush on the 2013 version of katy perry when she was still kissing girls and liking it

Back