• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have a Partner/Pair here at Pokecommunity?

Are you Partnered/Paired with anyone at PC?

• Total voters

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    I used to be paired. Now, I've moved on from forum pairs, and from any kind of intimate relationship.

I am interested in making friends and having fun. /facebook

Years
    Not being stupid but what is paired? :S
    This is what the PC FAQ has to say:
    [jq]The action of pairing is often when two forum members, usually good friends, get together. This can either be in a romantic way (as in, boyfriend/girlfriend, etc.) or as a platonic way to show friendship. People often write who they're paired with in their signatures. To pair, PM or contact the person whom you would like to pair with and if you mutually agree on it, you can post in this thread to record it.[/jq]

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    I'm paired with the best person in the world.

Me.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I'm paired with Morkula. :3 It's just as friends but back when we decided to pair, our friends all shipped us so we decided to pair up and see how long it took them to notice and see what their reaction was. It was worth it and we just never unpaired. xD

Years
    I'm sort-of paired with my best friend Matt. He hardly comes on PC anymore and hasn't been active in years, but I don't mind. Pairing doesn't mean much to me anyway at this point (seriously, it's a line in my signature), and I've no one else in mind to be paired with.

(I only say sort-of because it's not posted in the pairing thread, just in my signature. Honestly I had it out of my signature for the longest time until Matt told me to put it back in, lol.)

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
    i have been paired to two different people since i joined. at first it was mariorocks08 who is now known as eeveechick10 but since she doesnt come on anymore but once in a blue moon i dont consider us paired anymore
    now i am paired to the one and only wonderful rilence. couldnt ask for a better pair he is my best friend. to bad he lives all the way across the world -_- (is talkative tonight for some reason)

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    Yes. I'm paired with the dude named Binary! Its fun to be around him. We're, like, bffs. xD

Back