• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have a Partner/Pair here at Pokecommunity?

Are you Partnered/Paired with anyone at PC?

• Total voters

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    No, I am not I don't know anyway here in real life so why would I pair up.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Yes. With that awesome Richo-chan~ <3
    We get along pretty well, and Richo-chan is a fun person. n__n

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I'm paired to two of the sexiest, craziest, sweetest, best smelling, wonderful men ever. We go hard. ;)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I'm paired with my best friend/little sister figure here on PC, and have been for more than a year and a half now. She's amazing, and I've never had second thoughts (not even first thoughts, haha) about unpairing with her. Not even when I started going out with someone here at PC.

Ayselipera

Nope! I've never paired with anyone and I doubt I ever will. I actually forget all the time that pairs exist here since I've never bothered with it. Although when I notice it, I do creep on the pairing thread in OC because I'm always curious. :D

angel

Kairi's Nobody
    Years
    I'm paired with one of my best guy friends here at PC, although we had a rocky start at first.. Good times. xD However I will never forget my first pair. *Cry* I miss you Jimmey.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    I've been paired with Wolflare for over a year now. He was the first friend I met when joining PC back in late 2008, and he still remains to be a great friend.

I'm also paired to my evil twin, Sydian through our alternate accounts (Blaque x SilverSmeargleSplatter).

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Not at the moment, and I doubt I would bother with it again in the future. It's a kind of a downer to sign in one day and find you've been unpaired.

Years
    No, I don't and I never have.

I never liked the idea of it because I found it to be just weird when I first started to be active. I thought it was strange and almost like a weird internet relationship. However, I look on them more lightly now, as some people pair up for the fun of it, and others pair up because they like each other. What ever the reason, I don't mind them now. Hell, I might even have a pair one day, but the outlook, not so much! XD​

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I don't really talk to people on here on a personal level. I pop in and out post a little bit but that about all I do. I am more frequent in the Video games section as that is mainly why I come here now. Used to be active all the time a few years back. Might again one day. Maybe even today after I ventured out of my normal habitat. :)

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
    Yes, I do have a pair here at PC, Team Fail. It's more of a friendship-pair then "love" pair.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    I've been paired 3 times u.u Haha n.n first two didn't work since we had nothing in common u.u But my 3rd and final pair is Twistedpuppy, were paired out of friendship. :D

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I've been paried three times: Aegis, Ullion, and then Live in Color

now I don't haha, but when I did it was always fun, they're good people :)

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    Yeah. I've been paired with Chibi Robo for over a year. :B

We're not in a relationship (male x male is kind of not my thing) but he's a really good friend that I'm glad I've had all this time. :)

Back