• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you like Christmas?

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    I like Christmas! I've mostly only ever grown up with Christmas in the summer but had the chance to experience a White Christmas once and it was beautiful. We don't always celebrate but I've always enjoyed the Christmas break period because it feels like a proper break and a time to unwind for once. This year I'm looking forward to buying or making surprise gifts for people but am still trying to think of what to buy. :(

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    I used to hate Christmas and everything surrounding it. (Except the weather. Snowy winter is my favorite season.) The way people acted. The music. The greed and seeing people so desperate to find the "right gift" that was only going to be returned the next day. For years, I was a very cynical person when it came to the holiday.

Things changed in recent years when I got someone to help me celebrate Christmas in a different way. Said someone also makes me feel positive about a lot of things, so even the music doesn't bother me. (Maybe because I don't like a lot of traditional Christmas music. I like "Surfin' Santa" and he likes "Marshmallow World".) It's just be a shift in my attitude about the whole situation because I think about it differently.

Years
    A lot of Christmas lovers!!

Last weekend I watched all of the Princess switch movies and I LOVED IT!
    Any tips for good christmas movies?

Years
    i think as i've gotten older, i've mostly appreciated the holiday season more rather than christmas itself. this is mostly because i can always buy presents for myself and "splurge" a bit if i'm in the mood to. it's because of this that i've learned to relish in the lead up to christmas as i can placebo myself into thinking that the world is a nicer place if only for a brief moment.

Back