• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do You Listen To The Radio?

Do You Listen To The Radio?

• Yes

Votes: 20 62.5%
  • No

Votes: 12 37.5%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Taemin

move.
Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Sometimes when I'm in the car, but most of the time even then I'm more likely to have a CD in. xD;

So.. I rarely listen to the radio at all.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I listen to it everyday... in the morning before school and night before bed. o3o

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • I listen to the radio when I don't feel like messing with my iPod or when I forget to charge it.

It's pretty convenient when I have to drive somewhere and the silence is killing me. D:

Articuno Girl

A wingbeat and a snowflake
    Years
  • I used to be a radio fanatic because of all the good new songs.
    But times have changed, music artists think they can make a song out of anything and are even stealing stuff from old songs. Either that or it just plain sucks.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    In general, no, I never listen to the radio; I'd rather have control over what I listen to instead of just hoping a song that I like will be played. I can just listen to what I already have in mp3 form. I do listen to specific shows that gain my interest though, usually a broadcast of a live performance.

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
  • I love the radio. I listen to it every morning on the way to school, every afternoon coming from school, and any other time that I'm in my car. I don't really love listening to music as much as I like listening to those newcast radio things and such. My favorite thing to listen to is WNYC! There's Radio Lab, Studio 360, and so many great things on it. I also like to listen to Car Talk and Wait Wait, Don't Tell me if I'm at the car during the time those play (which is usually when I'm home). I live on these programs. <3

Bagel

Live Long, laugh forever
    Years
  • Yep. San Diego star 94.1

I get to hear Ryan (American idol host) everyday after 10 or 11.

MUSION

>:)
    Years
  • The only time I ever hear the radio is if I'm getting a lift somewhere and the driver puts it on. Even then it'll only for be a few of minutes, if the journey is any longer I'd have my MP3 player with me.

Years
  • Not really. I listen to CDs instead because nearly all the radio stations play Spanish music and I don't understand Spanish. Not really surprising since I live on the U.S./Mexico border.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I used to listen to the radio. But lately they haven't been playing any good music. For the most part they play stuff that I never heard of before by someone new. I don't know who it is. So I been listening to my music CDs in my car and my MP3 walkman when I workout.

Back